Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Well....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I don't know if I am going over board here, but it's something that plays on my nerves!

If someone messages u, do u have to always message back? Even if you have no interest? This place unfortunately goes more by pictures then the paragraph, so what about the profiles that are suppose to be a couple with one picture of a females bum, and a profile that consists of "horny couple looking for fun" and they are also out of ur own preferences!

That's not the issue here though, personally I wouldn't message profiles like these as you don't have any indication about who u are really talking to. The issue is when these fabbers message me, and I don't message back, I get bombarded with follow up messages from them with a headline of well???! Demanding I message back!

Do they think it is necessary to send multiple messages? Do u think that will make people reply?

People are drawn to each other I think, don't try to force it on anyone! If we want to talk to u, we would have replied to ur first message!

So please consider this people, and face it not everyone will want to speak to u, or me for that matter.

There rant over! Lol xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

And breathe.....

By *uitar_antiheroMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Good to get it off your chest? For the record, technically I suppose its polite to reply with "thanks but no thanks" but its not really feasible for women on here given the number of messages they get. When I send one & get no reply I assume they aren't interested. It's not rocket science, but some people are just a tad aggressive I their pursuit of sex.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I don't know if I am going over board here, but it's something that plays on my nerves!

If someone messages u, do u have to always message back? Even if you have no interest? This place unfortunately goes more by pictures then the paragraph, so what about the profiles that are suppose to be a couple with one picture of a females bum, and a profile that consists of "horny couple looking for fun" and they are also out of ur own preferences!

That's not the issue here though, personally I wouldn't message profiles like these as you don't have any indication about who u are really talking to. The issue is when these fabbers message me, and I don't message back, I get bombarded with follow up messages from them with a headline of well???! Demanding I message back!

Do they think it is necessary to send multiple messages? Do u think that will make people reply?

People are drawn to each other I think, don't try to force it on anyone! If we want to talk to u, we would have replied to ur first message!

So please consider this people, and face it not everyone will want to speak to u, or me for that matter.

There rant over! Lol xx

"

So are you messaging me back or not ?

over a year ago

"Good to get it off your chest? For the record, technically I suppose its polite to reply with "thanks but no thanks" but its not really feasible for women on here given the number of messages they get. When I send one & get no reply I assume they aren't interested. It's not rocket science, but some people are just a tad aggressive I their pursuit of sex."

Why can't everyone be as smart as you, no reply, not interested, seeeeemples

I do sometimes say no thanks if they seem normal and that but I usually get the 'why not' response which I follow with 'because you're not for me' and then you get the 'I wouldn't shag you anyway' response, aye okay pal

over a year ago

"I don't know if I am going over board here, but it's something that plays on my nerves!

There rant over! Lol xx

So are you messaging me back or not ? "

Haha u didn't message me back x

over a year ago

"

I don't know if I am going over board here, but it's something that plays on my nervesO

People are drawn to each other I think, don't try to force it on anyone! If we want to talk to u, we would have replied to our first message!

There rant over! Lol xx

So are you messaging me back or not ?

Haha u didn't message me back x"

Your in my unread So may be later

over a year ago

There rant over! Lol xx

"

you have been on fab for 6 months and still not verified,maybe swinging isnt for you.single woman have the pick of the bunch.

over a year ago

There rant over! Lol xx

you have been on fab for 6 months and still not verified,maybe swinging isnt for you.single woman have the pick of the bunch.

"

My pictures are verified. I haven't met anyone here by choice- because of the post above or have u not caught onto that

over a year ago

There rant over! Lol xx

My pictures are verified. I haven't met anyone here by choice- because of the post above or have u not caught onto that "

Have to say that no reply means not interested in my book, but at the same time a polite no is nice to hear if not nice to get.. But I can imagine all ladies on here get loads of messages so can't answer them all. And don't change your theory on attraction. If its not there why bother wasting time.. Got to be something there for me!!

By *lue4youCouple
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

We almost always reply, even if it takes a few days, but I don't expect we get the volume of messages a single fem like yourself will get. A polite one liner usually elicits a simple thank you in return. I rarely enter into a dialog and don't think I've been blocked by many. Love n Lust

over a year ago

I get a few random mails, some polite, some not so. The polite ones I reply to, the not so ones I delete. The downright rude I block. Simple for me. And tough cookies if you don't like it!

over a year ago

"Good to get it off your chest? For the record, technically I suppose its polite to reply with "thanks but no thanks" but its not really feasible for women on here given the number of messages they get. When I send one & get no reply I assume they aren't interested. It's not rocket science, but some people are just a tad aggressive I their pursuit of sex.

Why can't everyone be as smart as you, no reply, not interested, seeeeemples

I do sometimes say no thanks if they seem normal and that but I usually get the 'why not' response which I follow with 'because you're not for me' and then you get the 'I wouldn't shag you anyway' response, aye okay pal "

I know haha they get so offended! Like children! Lol x

By *issyForDommeTV/TS
over a year ago

glasgow

Think my comment in the double standards thread about messages would apply just as much in this one. I agree some profiles need more info-you'd think they'd get fed up answering the same questions all the time...some of us actually do read profiles before anyone says it doesn't matter lol.

over a year ago

There rant over! Lol xx

"

its up 2 u what you want from this site

no 1 else

if you choose 2 ignore message then do so

over a year ago

I wish u could like comments here! Lol! So the gist is I'm not going over board others feel like this too!

Post new Message to Thread