Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Are You Ever

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Are you ever let down with sex. Is the build up better then the act it self. Is sex overrated some times. Or you just pick the wrong woman or man

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My act is always better

One guy does spring to mind tho, not that good in bed but he's a beautiful specimen and I fancy the pants off him so always go back for me hoping it'll change, never does

over a year ago

Thats a very profound question that has got me thinking.

I think as a guy alot depends on frame of mind at the time.

kitten and I love the build up

but i can get nervous close to the time as im new to this.

Kitten is very confident and I not so.

saying that we always enjoy our self's and thats what its all about in the end mutual enjoyment.

over a year ago

Some time the build up Never matches what you had in your mind Like the flirting the txting maybe the exchange of picture that feeling that you can't wait to rip each other cloths off. You build it that high it will never meet your expectations Then you get the meet were it just a message then sex and you no time to think And it turn out to be mind blowing sex. But there always got to be that click between the woman and the man

By *ustlovesexMan
over a year ago

Wishaw

Theres no such thing as bad sex.

But

I find wham bam thank you ma'am is usually not great.

I don't like a clinical hi, get yer kit off and let's get to it.

I much prefer to have a wee bit of time to savour the moment, build the anticipation and set the mood. Then all he'll can break loose.

Obviously the woman has to be up for it too as there is no bigger turn off in the known universe than getting the notion she is only doing it for your benefit.

A lot of guys wouldn't care and might even see that as a plus point but they are losing out.

The more a woman is turned on, the more I get turned on. That encourages me more and the cycle continues lol

over a year ago

"Some time the build up Never matches what you had in your mind Like the flirting the txting maybe the exchange of picture that feeling that you can't wait to rip each other cloths off. You build it that high it will never meet your expectations Then you get the meet were it just a message then sex and you no time to think And it turn out to be mind blowing sex. But there always got to be that click between the woman and the man "

I think the trick is not to daydream and fantasize too much about a specific person, we are never going to be able to second guess their reaction to certain advances we may make...just enjoy the moment you are in!

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

I just hope that if KoK and FMUMA ever kidnap me, then the kicking I get will be less painful than I imagine....

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"I just hope that if KoK and FMUMA ever kidnap me, then the kicking I get will be less painful than I imagine.... "

you live in hope, vomitgub xxx

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

You have to catch me first!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Not let down as such but I know what you mean sometimes the build up has set very high expectation that when it doesn't work out how you expected it seems a bit of a let down.

But on the other hand ive had meets where I wasn't expecting much other than just a good time and walked away having had mind blowing sex and leaving me wanting so much more

over a year ago

"Not let down as such but I know what you mean sometimes the build up has set very high expectation that when it doesn't work out how you expected it seems a bit of a let down.

But on the other hand ive had meets where I wasn't expecting much other than just a good time and walked away having had mind blowing sex and leaving me wanting so much more "

Think your getting my point by your answer MissD I remember one time a girl ask me to go bed. Back when i was younger it happened a lot. Not like now lol. Right the build up was great but once the bed room came in to play there was nothing I stop in middle of sex and said i can't do this, which to this day mite have been the wrong thing to do. But her eyes were dead nothing there. She cryed and i held her close. I still think i hurt that girl. But i could not just use her for my pleasure. To me that not what sex is about xxxw

over a year ago

Sex is ok, but it isn't as good as the real thing.

over a year ago

Never!

Post new Message to Thread