FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Sugar mummies

Jump to newest
 

By *rGH OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

do they exist or are they myth ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *edhead19Woman
5 weeks ago

aberdeen

Probably hiding in the same place as the sugar daddies

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arnalrogueMan
5 weeks ago

Falkirk

Prob just a myth mate. Only older woman willing to pay for your lifestyle is yer Ma and even she will call it quits pretty soon 😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lderChick65Woman
5 weeks ago

my town


"Prob just a myth mate. Only older woman willing to pay for your lifestyle is yer Ma and even she will call it quits pretty soon 😂"

Too funny but probably true lol 🤣🤣🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *assy LassieWoman
5 weeks ago

Near Glasgow


"Prob just a myth mate. Only older woman willing to pay for your lifestyle is yer Ma and even she will call it quits pretty soon 😂"

100% this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rGH OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

i’m 19 and my mum has already quit 😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *apas1985Man
5 weeks ago

Aberdeen

I am Aberdeen. Free this weekend.

Drop me a msg if you interested in some fun

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eroLondonMan
5 weeks ago

Mayfair

What are "Sugar mummies", if I may please ask?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ing HornMan
5 weeks ago

kinghorn

Defo a thing, many years ago I knew a very rich woman from Edinburgh.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ig TennentsMan
5 weeks ago

living it free

Like anything sugary it’s deamd bad for you health so they have gone extinct

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arnalrogueMan
5 weeks ago

Falkirk


"Like anything sugary it’s deamd bad for you health so they have gone extinct "

The extra tax applied has put them outta business 😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *apleguyMan
5 weeks ago

Livingston

I was seeing a girl a few years ago and she was very wealthy as her dad was a very successful businessman and paid her a wage every month, was crazy money she ran about with. She insisted on paying for everything and ultimately that’s what broke down our relationship. As much as she was just trying to be nice I couldn’t handle it! I’m way too proud and old fashioned for that! (Here come the feminist's) might be for a lot of people but really wasn’t for me!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman
5 weeks ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales


"I was seeing a girl a few years ago and she was very wealthy as her dad was a very successful businessman and paid her a wage every month, was crazy money she ran about with. She insisted on paying for everything and ultimately that’s what broke down our relationship. As much as she was just trying to be nice I couldn’t handle it! I’m way too proud and old fashioned for that! (Here come the feminist's) might be for a lot of people but really wasn’t for me! "

Yeah a lot of guys can’t handle an strong independent women, the same way some of us women don’t like men who insist on paying for everything

Even when you’re just having a bit of fun equality is omprotant to some people

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman
5 weeks ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

Defo need to get a new screen cover lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ochy 5-0Man
5 weeks ago

Aberdeenshire


"I was seeing a girl a few years ago and she was very wealthy as her dad was a very successful businessman and paid her a wage every month, was crazy money she ran about with. She insisted on paying for everything and ultimately that’s what broke down our relationship. As much as she was just trying to be nice I couldn’t handle it! I’m way too proud and old fashioned for that! (Here come the feminist's) might be for a lot of people but really wasn’t for me! "

Sometimes you just have to go with the flow.

In that situation, if it made her happy, then why not 🙂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *acedInLuxuryWoman
5 weeks ago

Scotland

A guy one told me I was emasculating him because I mostly paid and the workers/staff must be laughing at him ☠️🚩

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *enusandMars87Couple
5 weeks ago

airdrie

Where do u apply for one. I'm getting closer and closer to telling my boss to fuck himself so might need a sugar mamma

S

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *luemoonxMan
5 weeks ago

Edinburgh


"A guy one told me I was emasculating him because I mostly paid and the workers/staff must be laughing at him ☠️🚩"

Must have been paranoid the poor fella. Should have threatened to stop his pocket money.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *luemoonxMan
5 weeks ago

Edinburgh


"Where do u apply for one. I'm getting closer and closer to telling my boss to fuck himself so might need a sugar mamma

S"

Ask down at your local job centre and I’m sure they’ll be able to help.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eroLondonMan
5 weeks ago

Mayfair


"A guy one told me I was emasculating him because I mostly paid and the workers/staff must be laughing at him ☠️🚩"

•

I'm sorry but I forgot my American sExpress™ card. Fuck me, don't mock me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *acedInLuxuryWoman
5 weeks ago

Scotland


"A guy one told me I was emasculating him because I mostly paid and the workers/staff must be laughing at him ☠️🚩

•

I'm sorry but I forgot my American sExpress™ card. Fuck me, don't mock me."

Jokes on you cause I got the points 👀

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eroLondonMan
5 weeks ago

Mayfair


"A guy one told me I was emasculating him because I mostly paid and the workers/staff must be laughing at him ☠️🚩

•

I'm sorry but I forgot my American sExpress™ card. Fuck me, don't mock me.

·

Jokes on you cause I got the points 👀"

•

You're just resentful because I don't verify you after the third date.

I only do it after six playdates.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *acedInLuxuryWoman
5 weeks ago

Scotland


"A guy one told me I was emasculating him because I mostly paid and the workers/staff must be laughing at him ☠️🚩

•

I'm sorry but I forgot my American sExpress™ card. Fuck me, don't mock me.

·

Jokes on you cause I got the points 👀

•

You're just resentful because I don't verify you after the third date.

I only do it after six playdates."

.

Not long to go then for my reward

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *apleguyMan
2 days ago

Livingston


"I was seeing a girl a few years ago and she was very wealthy as her dad was a very successful businessman and paid her a wage every month, was crazy money she ran about with. She insisted on paying for everything and ultimately that’s what broke down our relationship. As much as she was just trying to be nice I couldn’t handle it! I’m way too proud and old fashioned for that! (Here come the feminist's) might be for a lot of people but really wasn’t for me!

Yeah a lot of guys can’t handle an strong independent women, the same way some of us women don’t like men who insist on paying for everything

Even when you’re just having a bit of fun equality is omprotant to some people "

She wasn’t a strong independent women she was living off Daddies cash! She did work tho. I made more money than her work wise she just got a top up every month from her dad. Not saying anything wrong with that! I spoil my kids a lot and if I ever get to a position where I could make them financially free damn rite I would lol

Just saying I’m old fashioned and couldn’t handle money being spent on me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top