FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Older Woman

Jump to newest
 

By *unInTheSun80 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

I love older woman, always have. Since I was 16 and slept with a few of my neighbours/friends mums. And its never quite went away, I now find myself at mid 40s, finding someone whos older becoming more difficult? Ot that their isnt woman on here older than me, but im at an age we're im not 'young and fit' male age? 😂 im at, or feel im an awkward age for them? They're looking for young men, teens or 20 somethings? Anyone with similar age kinks (either way i supoose) find it hard too meet people that fit that fantasy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *edhead19Woman
5 weeks ago

aberdeen


"I love older woman, always have. Since I was 16 and slept with a few of my neighbours/friends mums. And its never quite went away, I now find myself at mid 40s, finding someone whos older becoming more difficult? Ot that their isnt woman on here older than me, but im at an age we're im not 'young and fit' male age? 😂 im at, or feel im an awkward age for them? They're looking for young men, teens or 20 somethings? Anyone with similar age kinks (either way i supoose) find it hard too meet people that fit that fantasy?"

You have an older lady ready and waiting for you in Aberdeen…. Just need to come visit 😘

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *astcoastmanMan
5 weeks ago

Portobello

I love an older woman too, always have. The only problem is, I'm very much an older man lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *e-subCouple
5 weeks ago

north ayrshire


"I love older woman, always have. Since I was 16 and slept with a few of my neighbours/friends mums. And its never quite went away, I now find myself at mid 40s, finding someone whos older becoming more difficult? Ot that their isnt woman on here older than me, but im at an age we're im not 'young and fit' male age? 😂 im at, or feel im an awkward age for them? They're looking for young men, teens or 20 somethings? Anyone with similar age kinks (either way i supoose) find it hard too meet people that fit that fantasy?

You have an older lady ready and waiting for you in Aberdeen…. Just need to come visit 😘"

Oohhhh Red..careful what you wish for xx Can see a traffic jam just shortly x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *xoticromanceMan
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

I love an older woman

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *razymindMan
5 weeks ago

Chester,Weymouth,Dublin

Me too

Always had an attraction for mature women…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rbnri71Man
5 weeks ago

tullibody

Who doesnt love an older more mature woman x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arnalrogueMan
5 weeks ago

Falkirk

Another here with both hands up for the older woman. The love for them started when I was much younger too. Got to an age now I'm just gonna be jealous of their bus pass 🤭😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *unInTheSun80 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Lanarkshire


"I love older woman, always have. Since I was 16 and slept with a few of my neighbours/friends mums. And its never quite went away, I now find myself at mid 40s, finding someone whos older becoming more difficult? Ot that their isnt woman on here older than me, but im at an age we're im not 'young and fit' male age? 😂 im at, or feel im an awkward age for them? They're looking for young men, teens or 20 somethings? Anyone with similar age kinks (either way i supoose) find it hard too meet people that fit that fantasy?

You have an older lady ready and waiting for you in Aberdeen…. Just need to come visit 😘"

Your hot as fuck as well

We should chat? 😂😍 does that mean im a younger guy again? 🤔

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *isge BeathaWoman
5 weeks ago

Here, There and Everywhere

As an "older lady", I'd have to say I always go for someone younger than me. Just my own personal preference which is reflected in my profile. 💋☺️😉

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aurus1987Man
5 weeks ago

York


"As an "older lady", I'd have to say I always go for someone younger than me. Just my own personal preference which is reflected in my profile. 💋☺️😉"
oh my

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *unInTheSun80 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Lanarkshire


"As an "older lady", I'd have to say I always go for someone younger than me. Just my own personal preference which is reflected in my profile. 💋☺️😉"

😈😈 how much younger do you normally look for? Ive seen woman looking for teens, what is ideal? I know you have a age range on your profile. But what would be ideal?

Im genuinely at a stage where im not sure, ive not met anyone older than me, and more than 2 years red 🫵, in a good few years. Pre covid tbh. From kik groups?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
5 weeks ago


"I love older woman, always have. Since I was 16 and slept with a few of my neighbours/friends mums. And its never quite went away, I now find myself at mid 40s, finding someone whos older becoming more difficult? Ot that their isnt woman on here older than me, but im at an age we're im not 'young and fit' male age? 😂 im at, or feel im an awkward age for them? They're looking for young men, teens or 20 somethings? Anyone with similar age kinks (either way i supoose) find it hard too meet people that fit that fantasy?"

....so you're a 40 sumthing old perv, wanting to pump an older lady...?

....okay let's get the calculator out...

..so, by my maths you want to pump a 62-78 year old.....😵

...good luck my friend.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arnalrogueMan
5 weeks ago

Falkirk


"As an "older lady", I'd have to say I always go for someone younger than me. Just my own personal preference which is reflected in my profile. 💋☺️😉"

Asking us to bare with her too 😶😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
5 weeks ago

....but OP posted this pish a day ago now.....(hasn't felt the need to reply, as you might in a forum)...

....feel free to respond, however, a forum is there for discussion...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *unInTheSun80 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Lanarkshire


"....but OP posted this pish a day ago now.....(hasn't felt the need to reply, as you might in a forum)...

....feel free to respond, however, a forum is there for discussion... "

Ye ragin mate??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arnalrogueMan
5 weeks ago

Falkirk


"....but OP posted this pish a day ago now.....(hasn't felt the need to reply, as you might in a forum)...

....feel free to respond, however, a forum is there for discussion... "

Deep breath and a long exhale and feel better

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
5 weeks ago


"....but OP posted this pish a day ago now.....(hasn't felt the need to reply, as you might in a forum)...

....feel free to respond, however, a forum is there for discussion...

Deep breath and a long exhale and feel better "

..don't breathe, don't exhale and we will all feel better....🤗

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
5 weeks ago

...OP...?

..no. ?, (maybe bin this pish. )

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
5 weeks ago


"....but OP posted this pish a day ago now.....(hasn't felt the need to reply, as you might in a forum)...

....feel free to respond, however, a forum is there for discussion...

Ye ragin mate??"

..so you post ....🤔

..fuck off for a day, and your educated response is... 💩

...don't think forum is for you...🖕

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *edhead19Woman
5 weeks ago

aberdeen


"I love older woman, always have. Since I was 16 and slept with a few of my neighbours/friends mums. And its never quite went away, I now find myself at mid 40s, finding someone whos older becoming more difficult? Ot that their isnt woman on here older than me, but im at an age we're im not 'young and fit' male age? 😂 im at, or feel im an awkward age for them? They're looking for young men, teens or 20 somethings? Anyone with similar age kinks (either way i supoose) find it hard too meet people that fit that fantasy?

You have an older lady ready and waiting for you in Aberdeen…. Just need to come visit 😘

Your hot as fuck as well

We should chat? 😂😍 does that mean im a younger guy again? 🤔"

We should! Get in my inbox 😉 you will always be a toy boy to me haha x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *edhead19Woman
5 weeks ago

aberdeen


"As an "older lady", I'd have to say I always go for someone younger than me. Just my own personal preference which is reflected in my profile. 💋☺️😉"

Me too! 30-40 perfect age group for me haha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hisky1000Man
5 weeks ago

Airdrie

Always had a thing for older women, probably from watching american pie (stifflers mom) was always a turn on.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
5 weeks ago


"I love older woman, always have. Since I was 16 and slept with a few of my neighbours/friends mums. And its never quite went away, I now find myself at mid 40s, finding someone whos older becoming more difficult? Ot that their isnt woman on here older than me, but im at an age we're im not 'young and fit' male age? 😂 im at, or feel im an awkward age for them? They're looking for young men, teens or 20 somethings? Anyone with similar age kinks (either way i supoose) find it hard too meet people that fit that fantasy?

You have an older lady ready and waiting for you in Aberdeen…. Just need to come visit 😘

...there you go OP....

...can't make sense of it, but I'm sure you can fill your boots and not disturb the general others...😘

Your hot as fuck as well

We should chat? 😂😍 does that mean im a younger guy again? 🤔

We should! Get in my inbox 😉 you will always be a toy boy to me haha x "

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *unInTheSun80 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Lanarkshire


"Always had a thing for older women, probably from watching american pie (stifflers mom) was always a turn on. "

Oh aye. I loved a bit of that when I was younger 😂 it wasnt that she was even that good looking, but was sexy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arnalrogueMan
5 weeks ago

Falkirk


"....but OP posted this pish a day ago now.....(hasn't felt the need to reply, as you might in a forum)...

....feel free to respond, however, a forum is there for discussion...

Deep breath and a long exhale and feel better

..don't breathe, don't exhale and we will all feel better....🤗"

Think the world would be better if you didn't breathe again tbh.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *unInTheSun80 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Lanarkshire


"....but OP posted this pish a day ago now.....(hasn't felt the need to reply, as you might in a forum)...

....feel free to respond, however, a forum is there for discussion...

Ye ragin mate??

..so you post ....🤔

..fuck off for a day, and your educated response is... 💩

...don't think forum is for you...🖕"

Im worried about you mate. Your getting angry over nothing. Are you ok? Do you need a wee cuddle? Ive been and off this site for about 7, 8 years and ive never experienced such an insecure angry wee guy? Take a pill?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arnalrogueMan
5 weeks ago

Falkirk


"....but OP posted this pish a day ago now.....(hasn't felt the need to reply, as you might in a forum)...

....feel free to respond, however, a forum is there for discussion...

Deep breath and a long exhale and feel better

..don't breathe, don't exhale and we will all feel better....🤗

Think the world would be better if you didn't breathe again tbh. "

Iv probably went overboard there, I think what I meant was with that attitude. You shouldn't take another breath and let it consume you. We are all here to be friendly and respectful to each other.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *exicolaMan
5 weeks ago

bathgate

Hasn't quite worked out for the intruder on here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
5 weeks ago


"....but OP posted this pish a day ago now.....(hasn't felt the need to reply, as you might in a forum)...

....feel free to respond, however, a forum is there for discussion...

Ye ragin mate??

..so you post ....🤔

..fuck off for a day, and your educated response is... 💩

...don't think forum is for you...🖕

Im worried about you mate. Your getting angry over nothing. Are you ok? Do you need a wee cuddle? Ive been and off this site for about 7, 8 years and ive never experienced such an insecure angry wee guy? Take a pill? "

...aaah, sweet. Maybe then post something relevant.

..so you want to pump your mum...?

...what is it you want to discuss in a forum....🤔. in a swingers website...being watched closely by the BBC...?

...you are a prick .. confirming himself....🖖

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arnalrogueMan
5 weeks ago

Falkirk


"....but OP posted this pish a day ago now.....(hasn't felt the need to reply, as you might in a forum)...

....feel free to respond, however, a forum is there for discussion...

Ye ragin mate??

..so you post ....🤔

..fuck off for a day, and your educated response is... 💩

...don't think forum is for you...🖕

Im worried about you mate. Your getting angry over nothing. Are you ok? Do you need a wee cuddle? Ive been and off this site for about 7, 8 years and ive never experienced such an insecure angry wee guy? Take a pill?

...aaah, sweet. Maybe then post something relevant.

..so you want to pump your mum...?

...what is it you want to discuss in a forum....🤔. in a swingers website...being watched closely by the BBC...?

...you are a prick .. confirming himself....🖖

"

Plenty BBC's here mate just no the one your thinking of ✌️

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *assy LassieWoman
5 weeks ago

Near Glasgow


"I love older woman, always have. Since I was 16 and slept with a few of my neighbours/friends mums. And its never quite went away, I now find myself at mid 40s, finding someone whos older becoming more difficult? Ot that their isnt woman on here older than me, but im at an age we're im not 'young and fit' male age? 😂 im at, or feel im an awkward age for them? They're looking for young men, teens or 20 somethings? Anyone with similar age kinks (either way i supoose) find it hard too meet people that fit that fantasy?"
how much older is older🤷‍♀️

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *unInTheSun80 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Lanarkshire


"I love older woman, always have. Since I was 16 and slept with a few of my neighbours/friends mums. And its never quite went away, I now find myself at mid 40s, finding someone whos older becoming more difficult? Ot that their isnt woman on here older than me, but im at an age we're im not 'young and fit' male age? 😂 im at, or feel im an awkward age for them? They're looking for young men, teens or 20 somethings? Anyone with similar age kinks (either way i supoose) find it hard too meet people that fit that fantasy? how much older is older🤷‍♀️"

Thats kind of my point? Its hard to find an older woman who is into men my age. Im too old to be the younger guy? And the age of the woman is say, 55, upwards. Theyre looking for younger (than me) guys? Just a weird space to be in?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arnalrogueMan
5 weeks ago

Falkirk


"I love older woman, always have. Since I was 16 and slept with a few of my neighbours/friends mums. And its never quite went away, I now find myself at mid 40s, finding someone whos older becoming more difficult? Ot that their isnt woman on here older than me, but im at an age we're im not 'young and fit' male age? 😂 im at, or feel im an awkward age for them? They're looking for young men, teens or 20 somethings? Anyone with similar age kinks (either way i supoose) find it hard too meet people that fit that fantasy? how much older is older🤷‍♀️"

One day one week one month one year

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hyme2020Woman
5 weeks ago

Glasgow


"I love older woman, always have. Since I was 16 and slept with a few of my neighbours/friends mums. And its never quite went away, I now find myself at mid 40s, finding someone whos older becoming more difficult? Ot that their isnt woman on here older than me, but im at an age we're im not 'young and fit' male age? 😂 im at, or feel im an awkward age for them? They're looking for young men, teens or 20 somethings? Anyone with similar age kinks (either way i supoose) find it hard too meet people that fit that fantasy?"

Doesn’t matter what age you go for, their music taste will still be better than yours 😘😘

Not all of us know you secretly love Harry Styles and Take That. You just kid on you don’t 😝😝

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *unInTheSun80 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Lanarkshire


"I love older woman, always have. Since I was 16 and slept with a few of my neighbours/friends mums. And its never quite went away, I now find myself at mid 40s, finding someone whos older becoming more difficult? Ot that their isnt woman on here older than me, but im at an age we're im not 'young and fit' male age? 😂 im at, or feel im an awkward age for them? They're looking for young men, teens or 20 somethings? Anyone with similar age kinks (either way i supoose) find it hard too meet people that fit that fantasy?

Doesn’t matter what age you go for, their music taste will still be better than yours 😘😘

Not all of us know you secretly love Harry Styles and Take That. You just kid on you don’t 😝😝"

Listen my music taste is varied, upbeat and age appropriate 👊 you like 1 SONG and your branded a boy band lover forever. 😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *isge BeathaWoman
5 weeks ago

Here, There and Everywhere


"As an "older lady", I'd have to say I always go for someone younger than me. Just my own personal preference which is reflected in my profile. 💋☺️😉

😈😈 how much younger do you normally look for? Ive seen woman looking for teens, what is ideal? I know you have a age range on your profile. But what would be ideal?

Im genuinely at a stage where im not sure, ive not met anyone older than me, and more than 2 years red 🫵, in a good few years. Pre covid tbh. From kik groups?"

I don't have a set age difference. As long as they're within my age preference and we click, then that's a good place to start. ☺️💋😈

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *idnight-alphaMan
4 weeks ago

a town near you

I'm up in Aberdeen everyday in the truck if you fancy doing it inside the can nice bed in the back

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ohno888Man
4 weeks ago

carlisle

Something about an older lady even when im 52, would still love to meet up with someone or two 😜.

To be honest would be good to meet up with any lady on here 🙈.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *opeyXWoman
4 weeks ago

Dundee

Great that men like older women. Don't have to leave Fab quite yet. 🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *atinagirlWoman
4 weeks ago

Over The Rainbow Next to the Pot of Gold


"I love older woman, always have. Since I was 16 and slept with a few of my neighbours/friends mums. And its never quite went away, I now find myself at mid 40s, finding someone whos older becoming more difficult? Ot that their isnt woman on here older than me, but im at an age we're im not 'young and fit' male age? 😂 im at, or feel im an awkward age for them? They're looking for young men, teens or 20 somethings? Anyone with similar age kinks (either way i supoose) find it hard too meet people that fit that fantasy?"

I’m older .. you sure you’ve looked hard enough ? lol maybe I’m not your type which would be fair enough

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *sTinyWithTitsCouple
4 weeks ago

Tayside

@_atinagirl we’ve definitely looked..quite a few times actually!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *atinagirlWoman
4 weeks ago

Over The Rainbow Next to the Pot of Gold


"@_atinagirl we’ve definitely looked..quite a few times actually!! "

Oh did you … eek how did I miss that. give me a shout 💋

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otmilf29Woman
4 weeks ago

Irvine


"I love older woman, always have. Since I was 16 and slept with a few of my neighbours/friends mums. And its never quite went away, I now find myself at mid 40s, finding someone whos older becoming more difficult? Ot that their isnt woman on here older than me, but im at an age we're im not 'young and fit' male age? 😂 im at, or feel im an awkward age for them? They're looking for young men, teens or 20 somethings? Anyone with similar age kinks (either way i supoose) find it hard too meet people that fit that fantasy?"

I dont have a specific age preference sometimes being with a younger guy is good but when you're kids are getting older (31l ive net a few similar age but also find an older guy 40s upwards has more life experience potentially and met guys a good 10 yrs plus older than myself....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman
4 weeks ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

Never really been attracted to men younger than myself until recently but finding the elusive individual who stimulates the mind without alluding straight to the sexual chat is the problem !! Good old fashioned values is what’s more attractive these days

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iEi0Man
4 weeks ago

Glasgow

I personally can't trust a guy my age that isn't into older women hahaha

It's been a huge fantasy of mine for a good while now, no luck so far 🙃

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkyKouple754Couple
4 weeks ago

Aberdeen

There's nothing like experience

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ewVegasWatcherMan
4 weeks ago

Paisley

MILF's and even GILF's are unmatched

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ennyjMan
4 weeks ago

falkirk

[Removed by poster at 07/09/26 00:08:35]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ennyjMan
4 weeks ago

falkirk


"I love older woman, always have. Since I was 16 and slept with a few of my neighbours/friends mums. And its never quite went away, I now find myself at mid 40s, finding someone whos older becoming more difficult? Ot that their isnt woman on here older than me, but im at an age we're im not 'young and fit' male age? 😂 im at, or feel im an awkward age for them? They're looking for young men, teens or 20 somethings? Anyone with similar age kinks (either way i supoose) find it hard too meet people that fit that fantasy?

I dont have a specific age preference sometimes being with a younger guy is good but when you're kids are getting older (31l ive net a few similar age but also find an older guy 40s upwards has more life experience potentially and met guys a good 10 yrs plus older than myself...."

Experience can outdo the young bucks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *unscot886Man
4 weeks ago

New York - Rome- Sydney - Mainly Scotland

Older, younger...we're all adults

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *heboobieloverMan
4 weeks ago

Hamilton

Love to meet older woman. Have done since I was 18. Always have a great laugh which is most important thing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *WNMan
4 weeks ago

Usually Dundee and around

Age has never been a thing for me... older or younger (within reason) doesn't matter...

As long as they have a seat mind and there is mutual attraction!

And Hopey - you are not old!

Red - wow... stunning!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *opeyXWoman
4 weeks ago

Dundee


"Age has never been a thing for me... older or younger (within reason) doesn't matter...

As long as they have a seat mind and there is mutual attraction!

And Hopey - you are not old!

Red - wow... stunning!"

I said older...not old!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *WNMan
4 weeks ago

Usually Dundee and around


"

I said older...not old! "

Oops... lol.. well you are younger than me! And I think you are gorgeous for what it's worth!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *innMan
4 weeks ago

edinburgh


"....but OP posted this pish a day ago now.....(hasn't felt the need to reply, as you might in a forum)...

....feel free to respond, however, a forum is there for discussion... "

How do we get rid of these ghosts

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *assy LassieWoman
4 weeks ago

Near Glasgow


"I love older woman, always have. Since I was 16 and slept with a few of my neighbours/friends mums. And its never quite went away, I now find myself at mid 40s, finding someone whos older becoming more difficult? Ot that their isnt woman on here older than me, but im at an age we're im not 'young and fit' male age? 😂 im at, or feel im an awkward age for them? They're looking for young men, teens or 20 somethings? Anyone with similar age kinks (either way i supoose) find it hard too meet people that fit that fantasy?

I dont have a specific age preference sometimes being with a younger guy is good but when you're kids are getting older (31l ive net a few similar age but also find an older guy 40s upwards has more life experience potentially and met guys a good 10 yrs plus older than myself....

Experience can outdo the young bucks "

but stamina wins

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lasgowSeesawMan
4 weeks ago

Glasgow


"I love older woman, always have. Since I was 16 and slept with a few of my neighbours/friends mums. And its never quite went away, I now find myself at mid 40s, finding someone whos older becoming more difficult? Ot that their isnt woman on here older than me, but im at an age we're im not 'young and fit' male age? 😂 im at, or feel im an awkward age for them? They're looking for young men, teens or 20 somethings? Anyone with similar age kinks (either way i supoose) find it hard too meet people that fit that fantasy?

I dont have a specific age preference sometimes being with a younger guy is good but when you're kids are getting older (31l ive net a few similar age but also find an older guy 40s upwards has more life experience potentially and met guys a good 10 yrs plus older than myself....

Experience can outdo the young bucks but stamina wins "

Errm sorry, stop thinking stamina is only with the young ones

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oykoiWoman
4 weeks ago

Glasgow

Ucht Wur grumpy, stubborn and outspoken

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ettercallsaul118Man
4 weeks ago

Travelling


"I love older woman, always have. Since I was 16 and slept with a few of my neighbours/friends mums. And its never quite went away, I now find myself at mid 40s, finding someone whos older becoming more difficult? Ot that their isnt woman on here older than me, but im at an age we're im not 'young and fit' male age? 😂 im at, or feel im an awkward age for them? They're looking for young men, teens or 20 somethings? Anyone with similar age kinks (either way i supoose) find it hard too meet people that fit that fantasy?

You have an older lady ready and waiting for you in Aberdeen…. Just need to come visit 😘"

I'm in Aberdeenshire with work would love to meet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iscreet-GentMan
4 weeks ago

FIFE


"I love older woman, always have. Since I was 16 and slept with a few of my neighbours/friends mums. And its never quite went away, I now find myself at mid 40s, finding someone whos older becoming more difficult? Ot that their isnt woman on here older than me, but im at an age we're im not 'young and fit' male age? 😂 im at, or feel im an awkward age for them? They're looking for young men, teens or 20 somethings? Anyone with similar age kinks (either way i supoose) find it hard too meet people that fit that fantasy?

You have an older lady ready and waiting for you in Aberdeen…. Just need to come visit 😘"

Wow....

After seeing these pic's- Aberdeen im on my way...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *edJamieMan
4 weeks ago

Kirkcaldy

love an older woman have a freind age 66 and the sex is awsome

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *din_GentMan
4 weeks ago

Edinburgh


"I love older woman, always have. Since I was 16 and slept with a few of my neighbours/friends mums. And its never quite went away, I now find myself at mid 40s, finding someone whos older becoming more difficult? Ot that their isnt woman on here older than me, but im at an age we're im not 'young and fit' male age? 😂 im at, or feel im an awkward age for them? They're looking for young men, teens or 20 somethings? Anyone with similar age kinks (either way i supoose) find it hard too meet people that fit that fantasy?

I dont have a specific age preference sometimes being with a younger guy is good but when you're kids are getting older (31l ive net a few similar age but also find an older guy 40s upwards has more life experience potentially and met guys a good 10 yrs plus older than myself....

Experience can outdo the young bucks but stamina wins "

Stamina is all well and good for running round in circles, not much good if they don’t know how to get you over the finish line.

But yeah, many older blokes could do with working on their sexercise levels 😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eterleedsABCMan
4 weeks ago

glasgow

The company of a lady older than my years is always favourable, just wish I could find one for socials and friendships with a small naughty side

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *isge BeathaWoman
4 weeks ago

Here, There and Everywhere


"I love older woman, always have. Since I was 16 and slept with a few of my neighbours/friends mums. And its never quite went away, I now find myself at mid 40s, finding someone whos older becoming more difficult? Ot that their isnt woman on here older than me, but im at an age we're im not 'young and fit' male age? 😂 im at, or feel im an awkward age for them? They're looking for young men, teens or 20 somethings? Anyone with similar age kinks (either way i supoose) find it hard too meet people that fit that fantasy?

I dont have a specific age preference sometimes being with a younger guy is good but when you're kids are getting older (31l ive net a few similar age but also find an older guy 40s upwards has more life experience potentially and met guys a good 10 yrs plus older than myself....

Experience can outdo the young bucks but stamina wins

Stamina is all well and good for running round in circles, not much good if they don’t know how to get you over the finish line.

But yeah, many older blokes could do with working on their sexercise levels 😂 "

I couldn't agree more. So many messages about "going all night" which is great, but am I enjoying myself? 🤣

That said, I always go for younger men. We all have our preferences and weak spots! 😈

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *din_GentMan
4 weeks ago

Edinburgh


"I love older woman, always have. Since I was 16 and slept with a few of my neighbours/friends mums. And its never quite went away, I now find myself at mid 40s, finding someone whos older becoming more difficult? Ot that their isnt woman on here older than me, but im at an age we're im not 'young and fit' male age? 😂 im at, or feel im an awkward age for them? They're looking for young men, teens or 20 somethings? Anyone with similar age kinks (either way i supoose) find it hard too meet people that fit that fantasy?

I dont have a specific age preference sometimes being with a younger guy is good but when you're kids are getting older (31l ive net a few similar age but also find an older guy 40s upwards has more life experience potentially and met guys a good 10 yrs plus older than myself....

Experience can outdo the young bucks but stamina wins

Stamina is all well and good for running round in circles, not much good if they don’t know how to get you over the finish line.

But yeah, many older blokes could do with working on their sexercise levels 😂

I couldn't agree more. So many messages about "going all night" which is great, but am I enjoying myself? 🤣

That said, I always go for younger men. We all have our preferences and weak spots! 😈"

Absolutely . Guess it’s more of a younger guy thing than a younger lady thing . Think I was only ever chatted up once by a woman maybe 15yrs younger and even then I was oblivious to it, sailed right over my head 😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ontasktwice1Man
4 weeks ago

Fife

Always had a preference for older. It’s mostly always been older. Usually more confident, know what they want as well as know exactly what there doing 🥵

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iscreet-GentMan
4 weeks ago

FIFE

When I was 17, I wanted 20 years older.

Now im 46 I want 20 years younger

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *unInTheSun80 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Lanarkshire


"Always had a preference for older. It’s mostly always been older. Usually more confident, know what they want as well as know exactly what there doing 🥵 "

Exactly this. 💯

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hyfreshmaleMan
3 weeks ago

kilmarnock

I only go for older woman from 50’s and over is my preference

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *einycock24Man
3 weeks ago

A

What about me an 25 😜

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *illxxMan
3 weeks ago

motherwell

Form an orderly queue please ladies

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *edhead19Woman
2 weeks ago

aberdeen


"Age has never been a thing for me... older or younger (within reason) doesn't matter...

As long as they have a seat mind and there is mutual attraction!

And Hopey - you are not old!

Red - wow... stunning!"

Thank you 😘

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *einycock24Man
2 weeks ago

A

You are stunning

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
2 weeks ago

Love older lady’s also.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eeka40Man
2 weeks ago

Dumbarton

Younger, hung, tanned and handsome male here looking for an older woman to play with….such a turn on for me drop me a message x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *bscot59Man
2 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Wait until your 67 and widowed definately no chance of finding an older or slightly younger woman

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *e libertineMan
2 weeks ago

glasgow

Not usually my thing but bluebell floats my boat

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *isge BeathaWoman
2 weeks ago

Here, There and Everywhere

Younger for me everyday of the week! I tend to go for at least 10 years younger. 💋

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otanovice82Man
2 weeks ago

Ayr

Hey x let’s chat xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *unInTheSun80 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Lanarkshire


"Not usually my thing but bluebell floats my boat "

Think Bluebell floats every man's boat tbh 😈😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *unGuy4U1978Man
2 weeks ago

all over the place

I find that “older women” are now the same age as me and, occasionally, slightly younger than me.

😔😢

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eheadedhornMan
2 weeks ago

glenrothes

The older the better! I can Just never find one lol. 40/ Glenrothes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iker34Man
2 weeks ago

east lothian

Love older woman

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *amsoonMan
2 weeks ago

Stornoway

My wife at 80 still enjoys her 57 yr old toyboy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uzanne and RickyCouple
7 days ago

Midlothian

S is 59 and still turns heads. Would love for her to play with a much younger guy/guys.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *verage72Man
7 days ago

dundee

I'm looking for someone my own age or older, however most women my age or older are on here looking for quite a bit younger...

They don't generally join a swingers site for something readily available to them in the vanilla world.

That's what I keep telling myself at least...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *merald1971Woman
7 days ago

dundee

Good to know im know Im not past it as "older" 😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *unGuy4U1978Man
7 days ago

all over the place


"Good to know im know Im not past it as "older" 😂"

You’re definitely not past it! 😘

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *unInTheSun80 OP   Man
7 days ago

Lanarkshire


"I find that “older women” are now the same age as me and, occasionally, slightly younger than me.

😔😢"

Thats my problem as well 😂 46 myself, wasnt hard when I was I my 20s. Harder too come by now.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *isge BeathaWoman
7 days ago

Here, There and Everywhere

I definitely think it's easier for older women to find younger men. 😈💋

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *unInTheSun80 OP   Man
6 days ago

Lanarkshire


"I definitely think it's easier for older women to find younger men. 😈💋"

Definitely, although you could say its easier for woman to meet men full stop? I get as many messages a month as the average woman would get in a hour, probably. 😂

If your an attractive woman, older, there will be good looking younger guys lining up around the corner. Wheres all the younger w0man looking older men? Grandads? Anyone? No? Nope. 🙄

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *isge BeathaWoman
6 days ago

Here, There and Everywhere

Easier yes, but it's like wading through a sewer on here trying to find a genuine guy! 🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *unInTheSun80 OP   Man
6 days ago

Lanarkshire


"Easier yes, but it's like wading through a sewer on here trying to find a genuine guy! 🤣"

😂😂 thats erm..harsh. (probably true) maybe need to widen your age range? 😇

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lanenakedMan
5 days ago

not far away


"I love older woman, always have. Since I was 16 and slept with a few of my neighbours/friends mums. And its never quite went away, I now find myself at mid 40s, finding someone whos older becoming more difficult? Ot that their isnt woman on here older than me, but im at an age we're im not 'young and fit' male age? 😂 im at, or feel im an awkward age for them? They're looking for young men, teens or 20 somethings? Anyone with similar age kinks (either way i supoose) find it hard too meet people that fit that fantasy? how much older is older🤷‍♀️

Thats kind of my point? Its hard to find an older woman who is into men my age. Im too old to be the younger guy? And the age of the woman is say, 55, upwards. Theyre looking for younger (than me) guys? Just a weird space to be in?"

Im finding this too. Dead zone age wise ..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iv JonesMan
5 days ago

cardiff

Any in my area want to play dm me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *unInTheSun80 OP   Man
5 days ago

Lanarkshire


"I love older woman, always have. Since I was 16 and slept with a few of my neighbours/friends mums. And its never quite went away, I now find myself at mid 40s, finding someone whos older becoming more difficult? Ot that their isnt woman on here older than me, but im at an age we're im not 'young and fit' male age? 😂 im at, or feel im an awkward age for them? They're looking for young men, teens or 20 somethings? Anyone with similar age kinks (either way i supoose) find it hard too meet people that fit that fantasy? how much older is older🤷‍♀️

Thats kind of my point? Its hard to find an older woman who is into men my age. Im too old to be the younger guy? And the age of the woman is say, 55, upwards. Theyre looking for younger (than me) guys? Just a weird space to be in?

Im finding this too. Dead zone age wise .. "

Aye its a weird place too be eh? Just outside everyones age range 😂 and there's nothing you can do (but get older)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *un time100Man
5 days ago

Newport

Hi, am looking to meet up with a woman who likes to go away with a man and have a nice time.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *akeCantonMan
5 days ago

Aberdeen

Im in love with mature women. Like in loveee

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *utandabout74Man
4 days ago

london

I was once the young guy having a fling with a lady twice my age. I loved it, from what I gathered she quite enjoy it herself.

Now I’m the older guy….past it !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *urraloon123Man
4 days ago

turra

I’ve always had a thing for older lady’s ever since I was a lad. Now I’m an older guy I still think lady’s in there 40/50 are more sexy than a teen. Well sometimes 🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *cottish_lad11Man
3 days ago

Aberdeen

Yeah agreed! Always loved an older woman, there’s just something about them 🤪

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *WeePurpleDragonCouple
2 days ago

East Lothian

Hiii

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *trawberrytartWoman
2 days ago

Glasgow

What is classed as an older woman??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ad123Man
2 days ago

ayr Scotland

Hello 👋

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ewDamen89Man
2 days ago

ibrox

Sound like me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ewDamen89Man
2 days ago

ibrox

I'd say maybe 10 years older then me is the starting age for me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ewDamen89Man
2 days ago

ibrox


"What is classed as an older woman??"

Last message was meant to be my answer to you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ongo707Man
2 days ago

Cumbernauld

48 - 58

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *unInTheSun80 OP   Man
2 days ago

Lanarkshire


"Hiii "

WoW. Just had a wee nosey Mrs body is 🤤

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ollobolloMan
2 days ago

Cambuslang

When younger I was exactly the same. Now I don’t exactly have that. I just see the attraction regardless of age. The one thing now I’d say is that I have an apprehension now with younger girls. If a 25yr ish tries to hit on me I feel uncomfortable

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ewguy1888Man
2 days ago

Hamilton

Definitely agree with the OP such a turn on of an older woman. Definitely more experience is better

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top