Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Am I being cynical or....

Jump to newest

By *ifferentClass OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Is there a suspicious glut of impossibly hot and seemingly filthy and up for anything 20 yr old girls from Glasgow joining up?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yup - and all in the past 24hrs......

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

WHERE?!!WHERE?! Could someone please point me in rear erection...sorry I meant in their direction!

over a year ago

"Is there a suspicious glut of impossibly hot and seemingly filthy and up for anything 20 yr old girls from Glasgow joining up?!"
Not really see that But they are to young for me But I will look and come back on this one if that ok You think there a fake number of them ?

By *uitar_antiheroMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Is there a suspicious glut of impossibly hot and seemingly filthy and up for anything 20 yr old girls from Glasgow joining up?!"

There seems to be. It's on a cycle, they appear, disappear, then more appear. Strange. Makes you wonder what poor girls fb account is being plundered to get the photos

over a year ago

Iv look don't really see it I am not saying your wrong just don't see Guys

over a year ago

Have chatted with some people and they agree with you here So i take it they are all fakes guys Don't know really how you could stop this But good spot mate

over a year ago

How about a dearth of news items now parliament is in recess so swinger info fills the columns?

Or is that too cynical?

over a year ago

I notice this all the time, young girls who "want to be trained" and "sub sluts" yet all displaying gorgeous face pics.... mmmmmmm????

I message them asking if they are real or not. They never reply! lol x

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

See it happening a lot. Most of them seem to be str8 but they are looking for girls for hot sex lol

By *uitar_antiheroMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"See it happening a lot. Most of them seem to be str8 but they are looking for girls for hot sex lol"

I'm straight & looking for girls for hot sex too! :p

over a year ago

"I notice this all the time, young girls who "want to be trained" and "sub sluts" yet all displaying gorgeous face pics.... mmmmmmm????

I message them asking if they are real or not. They never reply! lol x"

I really must start looking I can't see any But i am just luck if i find a woman lol

over a year ago

if only it was young and hot and steamy 20 year old men that was joining

over a year ago

If it looks too good to be true, then it usually is. If they are easy to spot they are easy to skip past.

Messaging them to ask if they are fake is hardly going to illicit the Yes response is it? And if they are not fake you'll have just pissed on your chips. Like you had a chance with a hot 20yr old anyway

over a year ago

"if only it was young and hot and steamy 20 year old men that was joining "
cool bath for you lady

over a year ago

"If it looks too good to be true, then it usually is. If they are easy to spot they are easy to skip past.

Messaging them to ask if they are fake is hardly going to illicit the Yes response is it? And if they are not fake you'll have just pissed on your chips. Like you had a chance with a hot 20yr old anyway "

haha, bet i could fuck a 20 year old

over a year ago

"If it looks too good to be true, then it usually is. If they are easy to spot they are easy to skip past.

Messaging them to ask if they are fake is hardly going to illicit the Yes response is it? And if they are not fake you'll have just pissed on your chips. Like you had a chance with a hot 20yr old anyway

haha, bet i could fuck a 20 year old "

Yeah that wasn't aimed at you! You have boobs and a vagine, you can get laid in a monastery!

over a year ago

I would be astonished if they were real! But if I was real and somebody questioned it I would actually reply and say "yes, actually I am" But no, nada, profile deletes, new one appears....... I'm too long in this game to fall for such dirty tricks x

Post new Message to Thread