Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

best forum on fab?

Jump to newest

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Id have to say it was this forum..although im always getting myself banned I still love it lol does anyone else have any other favorite alternative forums aside from this particular one?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think this forum is by far the best I love it don't watch TV so like to mess about here A lot of my friends have gone now from the last time I was here. And it will take time for people to understand me more xxx

By *risky4somesCouple
over a year ago

Near glasgow

"I think this forum is by far the best I love it don't watch TV so like to mess about here A lot of my friends have gone now from the last time I was here. And it will take time for people to understand me more xxx"

Skinny I thought you were banned.. Did you get time off for good behaviour

And I love this forum

over a year ago

"I think this forum is by far the best I love it don't watch TV so like to mess about here A lot of my friends have gone now from the last time I was here. And it will take time for people to understand me more xxx

And I love this forum "

You can't say that on open forum pmsl I was on holiday for 3 days lmao xxx

over a year ago

"Id have to say it was this forum..although im always getting myself banned I still love it lol does anyone else have any other favorite alternative forums aside from this particular one? "

You get banned for a couple hours, try two days! Yer doing it wrong

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Id have to say it was this forum..although im always getting myself banned I still love it lol does anyone else have any other favorite alternative forums aside from this particular one?

You get banned for a couple hours, try two days! Yer doing it wrong "

I've been banned for 2 days lol

By *risky4somesCouple
over a year ago

Near glasgow

"I think this forum is by far the best I love it don't watch TV so like to mess about here A lot of my friends have gone now from the last time I was here. And it will take time for people to understand me more xxx

And I love this forum You can't say that on open forum pmsl I was on holiday for 3 days lmao xxx"

Did you get back from your holidays early then??

over a year ago

And I love this forum You can't say that on open forum pmsl I was on holiday for 3 days lmao xxx

Did you get back from your holidays early then?? "

No spot on time ,had a lovely time away pmsl xxx

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Yea im back...badder than ever

And I love this forum You can't say that on open forum pmsl I was on holiday for 3 days lmao xxx

Did you get back from your holidays early then?? "

over a year ago

Got my first ban on Sunday.

Some English guy posted he hated Andy Murray because he's Scottish.

So I posted......Trying re-posting that but substitute Scottish for Pakistani or Indian...

Instant ban....

over a year ago

The other forums have more interesting topics, , more mature discussions, but just our humble opinion

over a year ago

I don't really have a particular favourite room. My favourite forums though are when I see someone getting a hard time, usually unfairly. I like to be able to jump in, use my mind, cool head, and manners, and offer some support to the person who is on the receiving end from lots of profiles. Or give an alternative point of view, so that more of a debate can start.

If someone is getting a hard time, it gives me an opportunity to get to know some people when I send a message to that profile, privately. It's good to know that some words sent, and received, are of some comfort and are appreciated. I like it when I can be extra kind and friendly, especially to those in need.

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Got my first ban on Sunday.

Some English guy posted he hated Andy Murray because he's Scottish.

So I posted......Trying re-posting that but substitute Scottish for Pakistani or Indian...

Instant ban...."

tut tut..naughty naughty

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"The other forums have more interesting topics, , more mature discussions, but just our humble opinion "
is that why you love the Scottish forums so much? The fact that it's not as rigidly serious & mature as the other forums? Lol

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Jolly good show chap! It's nice to be nice...I detest fab bullies myself...they all tried their hand with me when I first came on here now they know better as I have a sharp mind & jagged wit
"I don't really have a particular favourite room. My favourite forums though are when I see someone getting a hard time, usually unfairly. I like to be able to jump in, use my mind, cool head, and manners, and offer some support to the person who is on the receiving end from lots of profiles. Or give an alternative point of view, so that more of a debate can start.

If someone is getting a hard time, it gives me an opportunity to get to know some people when I send a message to that profile, privately. It's good to know that some words sent, and received, are of some comfort and are appreciated. I like it when I can be extra kind and friendly, especially to those in need. "

By *ser No Longer On SiteMan
over a year ago

Ghlaschu

"Jolly good show chap! It's nice to be nice...I detest fab bullies myself...they all tried their hand with me when I first came on here now they know better as I have a sharp mind & jagged wit"

I can see your big jagged wit from here! It's bloody MASSIVE!

over a year ago

"Jolly good show chap! It's nice to be nice...I detest fab bullies myself...they all tried their hand with me when I first came on here now they know better as I have a sharp mind & jagged witI don't really have a particular favourite room. My favourite forums though are when I see someone getting a hard time, usually unfairly. I like to be able to jump in, use my mind, cool head, and manners, and offer some support to the person who is on the receiving end from lots of profiles. Or give an alternative point of view, so that more of a debate can start.

If someone is getting a hard time, it gives me an opportunity to get to know some people when I send a message to that profile, privately. It's good to know that some words sent, and received, are of some comfort and are appreciated. I like it when I can be extra kind and friendly, especially to those in need. "

Glad to hear it.

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Jolly good show chap! It's nice to be nice...I detest fab bullies myself...they all tried their hand with me when I first came on here now they know better as I have a sharp mind & jagged wit

I can see your big jagged wit from here! It's bloody MASSIVE! "

lol

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

;-)
"Jolly good show chap! It's nice to be nice...I detest fab bullies myself...they all tried their hand with me when I first came on here now they know better as I have a sharp mind & jagged witI don't really have a particular favourite room. My favourite forums though are when I see someone getting a hard time, usually unfairly. I like to be able to jump in, use my mind, cool head, and manners, and offer some support to the person who is on the receiving end from lots of profiles. Or give an alternative point of view, so that more of a debate can start.

If someone is getting a hard time, it gives me an opportunity to get to know some people when I send a message to that profile, privately. It's good to know that some words sent, and received, are of some comfort and are appreciated. I like it when I can be extra kind and friendly, especially to those in need.

Glad to hear it. "

over a year ago

";-)Jolly good show chap! It's nice to be nice...I detest fab bullies myself...they all tried their hand with me when I first came on here now they know better as I have a sharp mind & jagged witI don't really have a particular favourite room. My favourite forums though are when I see someone getting a hard time, usually unfairly. I like to be able to jump in, use my mind, cool head, and manners, and offer some support to the person who is on the receiving end from lots of profiles. Or give an alternative point of view, so that more of a debate can start.

Glad to hear it. "

Are you a winker?

By *amaraBeaverbankWoman
over a year ago

Benidorm Spain

Quite like the stories one but this is clearly superior

over a year ago

"Quite like the stories one but this is clearly superior "

me too