Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

THE MAN WITH THE 10 STONE TESTICLES

Jump to newest

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

No it isn't me before you ask...although im often not far off it when im needing an empty...ah the joys of being a heavy cummer! Anyways did anyone see the channel 4 documentary featuring Wesley Warren Jr a poor fella in las Vegas who injured his "testicle" and it subsequently grew & grew & grew! Well they do say stranger things have happened...but not to tha poor fella that's for sure!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I was meant to watch it but was too busy... I heard he's only got a 1incher now though, poor fella!

over a year ago

I watched it...felt so sorry for him

over a year ago

Programmes was a lot of balls

over a year ago

If they were to take a pin and burst it do you think spunk or pus would cum out

By *risky4somesCouple
over a year ago

Near glasgow

I watched it, was really interesting .. And he had an average size penis... Think he was disappointed cos he thought his penis had grown as well lol.. Was actually a really interesting programme, what a debilating life he led and now he's just transformed- but funniest thing was him asking if he could keep the enlarged testicle bit to sell on eBay to pay for his op( the answer was No)

over a year ago

"I watched it, was really interesting .. And he had an average size penis... Think he was disappointed cos he thought his penis had grown as well lol.. Was actually a really interesting programme, what a debilating life he led and now he's just transformed- but funniest thing was him asking if he could keep the enlarged testicle bit to sell on eBay to pay for his op( the answer was No) "

I thought it was good too, lovely bloke just wanted to find love and drive a car

over a year ago

"No it isn't me before you ask...although im often not far off it when im needing an empty...ah the joys of being a heavy cummer! Anyways did anyone see the channel 4 documentary featuring Wesley Warren Jr a poor fella in las Vegas who injured his "testicle" and it subsequently grew & grew & grew! Well they do say stranger things have happened...but not to tha poor fella that's for sure!"
Never saw,,but if you whack em hard enough they grow? That the fact of the thing? Not talk to them like plants?

By *lue4youCouple
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Do people feel sorry for my testicles, they got a 11 stone bloke attached to them. LOL

By *over-manMan
over a year ago

motherwell

lol blue good wan

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"Do people feel sorry for my testicles, they got a 11 stone bloke attached to them. LOL"

Naw, feel sorry for Mrs Blue though

over a year ago

OMG i watched it from start to finish, unbelievable, thank god for our national health system, if that had happened to someone here it would never have went on for so long....

over a year ago

"Do people feel sorry for my testicles, they got a 11 stone bloke attached to them. LOL"

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Programmes was a lot of balls "
yea it was totally nuts!

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Anyone seen the sequel to this programme? The woman with 10 stone tonsils? She ends up having her 10 stone tonsils removed & he reattachs his 10 stone testicle and they live happily ever after with his 10 stone testicle in the void where her 10 stone tonsils used to be as it turns out that she had a bit of a big balls sucking fetish

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Anyone seen the sequel to this programme? The woman with 10 stone tonsils? She ends up having her 10 stone tonsils removed & he reattachs his 10 stone testicle and they live happily ever after with his 10 stone testicle in the void where her 10 stone tonsils used to be as it turns out that she had a bit of a big balls sucking fetish"
chuckle chuckle hehe

Post new Message to Thread