Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

WASH YOUR HANDS?

Jump to newest

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Apparently 1 in 20 people washes their hands properly if at all when they go to the toilet...I guess I must be that 1 in 20... So who are the other 20 dirty baskets...put your dirty hands up so that we can see you! Or who's the other "1 in 20's?" lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

that makes 2 out of 2 then lol. You sure about your info. Mind you its pretty silly having doors on toilets a lot more open planned are popping up though. What i mean is that you wash ypur hands then open the door when some filthy fucker has not washed their hands before you and opens the same door

over a year ago

im ocd with my hand washing. i have the blisters to prove it

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"that makes 2 out of 2 then lol. You sure about your info. Mind you its pretty silly having doors on toilets a lot more open planned are popping up though. What i mean is that you wash ypur hands then open the door when some filthy fucker has not washed their hands before you and opens the same door "
what are the odds of finding 2 people that wash their hands in the space of 1 minute...if I had those odds on the lottery eh...yea folk are dirty as hell...one of the reasons I never eat out or shake hands with folk...I think perhaps it's more like 1 in 100 who wash their hands... How many people wash their hands before/after coming on fab?

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"im ocd with my hand washing. i have the blisters to prove it "
we're talking about washing hands no blisters on your feet...mind you it would be a bit ironic if you weren't one of the "1 in 20" who washed their hands after the toilet considering the fact that you have your own soap making business lol N.B. For all the non soap dodgers you know where to get quality homemade soap!

over a year ago

I am over the top with hand washing 30 times a day Always before a pee and after a pee

over a year ago

i do always always...but aint these public loo scentless soaps dissapointing !! i know...meant to be more safe/hygenic etc...but i like a reasuring waft of pine..lime etc.

over a year ago

Plus a bath everyday lol

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

No, I just wipe them on the wall on way out.....

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Come on lets have some equal representation from all the minks of fab then aside from foe lol

over a year ago

am kinda like foe on this one ah wipe them on ma trouser leg

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

erm, is that not the purpose of curtains?

over a year ago

"erm, is that not the purpose of curtains?"

I thought they were for guys to wipe their knob on

Oh and I always wash my hands and carry baby wipes and alcohol gel in my bag

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"erm, is that not the purpose of curtains?

Oh and I always carry alcohol in my bag

"

tut tut Jakey!!

over a year ago

I'm not a soap dodger

over a year ago

"erm, is that not the purpose of curtains?

Oh and I always carry alcohol in my bag

tut tut Jakey!! "

Lol creative editing nurse ratshit?!?!?!?

You been gubbing all the meds again

By *dinguy83Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Apparently 1 in 20 people washes their hands properly if at all when they go to the toilet...I guess I must be that 1 in 20... So who are the other 20 dirty baskets...put your dirty hands up so that we can see you! Or who's the other "1 in 20's?" lol"

I read the Metro too on the way to work

over a year ago

Regularly see people having a dump then not washing their hands as they open the door to leave the toilets

Ill either use my foot to open the door or wait til some one comes in or goes out and opens the door

So yeah beware, cos iv a habbit for stepping in dog shit...accidentally on purpose

Iv also been known to ''wash my hands before I touch my dick" slj

and after.....be careful turning the tap off too after washing your hands as was it not the same tap we first touched with our dirty hands to turn it on before washing hands????

over a year ago

What so you're not supposed to just splash them with water and wipe them dry on yer trousers?? Nae wonder I'm always ill!

over a year ago

"What so you're not supposed to just splash them with water and wipe them dry on yer trousers?? Nae wonder I'm always ill! "

It's ok to get Ill from your own germs

It's other peoples germs you gotta watch out for haha

over a year ago

When you get your hole 10 times a day

You tend to stop worrying about these trivial matters lol

over a year ago

"

Ill either use my foot to open the door or wait til some one comes in or goes out and opens the door "

You must hang around inside toilets for a while waiting for someone to turn up.

And how do you get your foot up high, wedge said foot into the handle then what?? Hop backwards to open the door. What if someone pushes the door from the outside while your foot is stuck in it??

Too dangerous for me

over a year ago

Use a piece of toilet paper to touch the door handle lol xxx

over a year ago

"Use a piece of toilet paper to touch the door handle lol xxx "

That's what I do x

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Use a piece of toilet paper to touch the door handle lol xxx

That's what I do x"

I use my foot to open doors or wait till someone else opens it lol

By *usic.66Woman
over a year ago

Perth

im a Chef...so kinda ocd with washing hands...but the thing that drives me up the wall is....DOOR HANDLES...gggrrrrr.....blood boils at the thought o them...like peeps above me...i use loo roll to open them

Brenda..

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Good morning minks! How many people have/haven't washed their hands yet for the day?

over a year ago

That's what I do xI use my foot to open doors or wait till someone else opens it lol"

So can you answer my questions further up this thread on how you open the door with your feet?

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

That's what I do xI use my foot to open doors or wait till someone else opens it lol

So can you answer my questions further up this thread on how you open the door with your feet? "

I should mention that I have size 12 feet...adequate for booting doors open! Does that answer your question?

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I am over the top with hand washing 30 times a day Always before a pee and after a pee "
im surprised you have any skin left on your hand at that rate! Do they call you skinny48 because you've had to have 48 skin grafts from your butt to your hands?! No wonder the ladies think that you have hands as smooth as a baby's butt! Lol unless of course your washing your hands 30 times a day with fairy liquid! Lol

over a year ago

I wash my penis in the morning so I'm good for the day n only wash my hands if I pee on my fingers

By *omaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I was always taught not to piss on my fingers to start with.....Yes always wash, i cant trust the dirty bugger who used the door handle before me

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I wash my penis in the morning so I'm good for the day n only wash my hands if I pee on my fingers "
what about your toes? Do you wash them if you pee on them? Lol

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I was always taught not to piss on my fingers to start with.....Yes always wash, i cant trust the dirty bugger who used the door handle before me "
probably best to pee on the door handle to wash off anyone else's pee & germs as your own pee & germs are probably less harmful

over a year ago

"I wash my penis in the morning so I'm good for the day n only wash my hands if I pee on my fingers what about your toes? Do you wash them if you pee on them? Lol"

I wear shoes, we aren't all naked ninjas that wear no shoes for stealth mode lol

over a year ago

I was quite ill 3yrs ago, and when i started to go out and about and had to use public loo's i was disgusted at the amount of women you came out the loo and never washed their hands, i now always have wipes for loo seat and handles and always a wee bottle of antibacterial hand foam, i'm really ocd about this now...

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I wash my penis in the morning so I'm good for the day n only wash my hands if I pee on my fingers what about your toes? Do you wash them if you pee on them? Lol

I wear shoes, we aren't all naked ninjas that wear no shoes for stealth mode lol "

lol I can levitate and teleport like any ninja worth his salt

Post new Message to Thread