Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

cancelled meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Right guys opinions please if a guy cancelled 30 mins before a meet would you give him another chance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Depends what the excuse was, how long we'd been chatting and whether I genuinely believed his excuse and wrongly probably but how hot he was haha xx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Right guys opinions please if a guy cancelled 30 mins before a meet would you give him another chance "
would depend on what his reason for cancelling was for ?

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"Depends what the excuse was, how long we'd been chatting and whether I genuinely believed his excuse and wrongly probably but how hot he was haha xx "

Surely by "excuse" you're actually meaning his "reason" for cancelling!

over a year ago

Sometimes genuine people have genuine reasons.....so would depend

over a year ago

"Right guys opinions please if a guy cancelled 30 mins before a meet would you give him another chance "

The unexpected can happen, cars do break down, buses do run late, trains do get cancelled. There are, sometimes, genuine reasons for cancelling things at short notice, so it's not fair to instantly brand anyone unfortunate enough to have to cancel a timewaster.

If the reason seems genuine and the man seems genuine, yes, I'd hope you would give him another chance - at least he had the decency to let you know.

On the other hand, if it happens again... bye-bye

over a year ago

kind of happened to me a few days ago. First ever meet, sucked up all the courage and it was a no-show x

over a year ago

did he explained to you why he cancel it

over a year ago

anyway..at least he cancelled

anyway...fuckit..

fancy a meet? hehehe

over a year ago

"kind of happened to me a few days ago. First ever meet, sucked up all the courage and it was a no-show x"

I'm ready

over a year ago

There would have to be a pretty good reason for an outright cancellation at short notice for me... But then I have a rather short fuse.

over a year ago

"Depends what the excuse was, how long we'd been chatting and whether I genuinely believed his excuse and wrongly probably but how hot he was haha xx "

I was washing my hair and missed my taxi, then there was a bus crash that stopped traffic for hours, then i went for a pint and got picked up and kidnapped to the playboy mansion in america..I protested much..

sorry I couldnt make it

over a year ago

"Depends what the excuse was, how long we'd been chatting and whether I genuinely believed his excuse and wrongly probably but how hot he was haha xx

I was washing my hair and missed my taxi, then there was a bus crash that stopped traffic for hours, then i went for a pint and got picked up and kidnapped to the playboy mansion in america..I protested much..

sorry I couldnt make it"

Liar! You don't wash!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/06/13 12:01:04]

over a year ago

"Depends what the excuse was, how long we'd been chatting and whether I genuinely believed his excuse and wrongly probably but how hot he was haha xx

sorry I couldnt make it

Liar! You don't wash!"

I do...but only in fanny juice..now get gushing!

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

Cock and company is ten a penny in here for the ladies, it depends on how much you want his cock and company whether you give him another chance.

Could always just come out and get pished with me in the sun

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'll take you up on that sometime pp

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

As has been said......depends n reason given!

But knowing me....probably not

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

"I'll take you up on that sometime pp "

Hitting a few establishments later in Edinburgh with my wife, more the merrier

over a year ago

sorry I couldnt make it

Liar! You don't wash!

I do...but only in fanny juice..now get gushing!"

Ewwwww Paddy! Ya wee minger

over a year ago

sorry I couldnt make it

Liar! You don't wash!

I do...but only in fanny juice..now get gushing!

Ewwwww Paddy! Ya wee minger "

hahahahah its not 'WEE'...and I mean 'PEE'

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

I had to cancel a meet on my way last year, due to someone rear-ending the car on the motorway, but the young lady was very understanding, and we have met again a few times since.

If it's a no show because the dog at their homework, or similar, then I'd be dubious.....

over a year ago

We felt really bad when we had to cancel 2-3 nrs before a meet, we had a nice hotel booked and wanted a guy to join us from 2pm but our baby sitter let us down and we never managed to get to the hotel till 8pm

Felt really bad for the guy but he took it well so that impressed us a lot so we will defo ask him to join us again in the future

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

To me, an informed cancellation message deserves a 2nd chance. A no show can gtf...

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"To me, an informed cancellation message deserves a 2nd chance. A no show can gtf... "

over a year ago

"To me, an informed cancellation message deserves a 2nd chance. A no show can gtf... "

well said _muma

over a year ago

"Right guys opinions please if a guy cancelled 30 mins before a meet would you give him another chance

The unexpected can happen, cars do break down, buses do run late, trains do get cancelled. There are, sometimes, genuine reasons for cancelling things at short notice, so it's not fair to instantly brand anyone unfortunate enough to have to cancel a timewaster.

If the reason seems genuine and the man seems genuine, yes, I'd hope you would give him another chance - at least he had the decency to let you know.

On the other hand, if it happens again... bye-bye"

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

over a year ago

"To me, an informed cancellation message deserves a 2nd chance. A no show can gtf...

"

over a year ago

"To me, an informed cancellation message deserves a 2nd chance. A no show can gtf...

"

over a year ago

"

and it wisnae me!

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

was cancelled on this morning, got her message about an hour before the meet, she just bottled it she says, and apologised for letting me down.

Bit of a bummer,but life goes on.

over a year ago

its so frustrating, especially when you make so much effort in getting ready!

If it was a first meeting we'd not give them another chance, if it was someone you had met before, then yes we would!

over a year ago

very wise words....

By *ustlovesexMan
over a year ago

Wishaw

"was cancelled on this morning, got her message about an hour before the meet, she just bottled it she says, and apologised for letting me down.

Bit of a bummer,but life goes on."

Better that than her showing up, getting naked, and then bottling it, believe me.

Things happen, so if someone has appeared genuine and their reason seems plausible I would give them a second chance.

I would hate to set up a meet and have to cancel it, but if I did, I wouldhope to get another chance to prove I was genuine.

A no-show on the other hand is unforgivable.

Post new Message to Thread