Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

dogging in east end of glasgow or north lanarkshire

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi,

Interested in this. Clearly don't post on here or the police will turn up when you've got your trousers at your ankles, but can anyone message me with some sites and times please?

Ps, I'm not the police.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ikkiBWoman
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Hi,

Interested in this. Clearly don't post on here or the police will turn up when you've got your trousers at your ankles, but can anyone message me with some sites and times please?

Ps, I'm not the police."

Adding ps, im not the police has automatically made me think your the police lol

over a year ago

LOL. I don't think they're allowed to entrap people. Or that might just be what I saw in the movies.

By *dLewisMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I don't think the police can use such entrapment... in UK anyway

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

to deviate slightly, guy n girl cop on niteshift got caught having naughties in mount vernon bowling green in eastend of glasgow bout 10yr ago, they tried to deny it so forensics tested the vehicle and found ther dna samples of sex , but not only theirs but another 25 police officers sex dna samples wer found in that vehicle lol, the bowling green was well known for the boys n gals in blue using it to park up for the niteshift naughties lol, they both lost their jobs for gross sexual misconduct, they appealed but in vain lol, true story , i should kno lol, xxxx penny, p.s the police station was oh dam cant remember noo, suffice to say eastend o glasgow, xx

over a year ago

Brilliant story you seem to no it of by hand were u said wpc

over a year ago

nope just kno details from a person involved in the incident lol, honest xxxx penny

over a year ago

Plenty dogs walking about the east end

over a year ago

"nope just kno details from a person involved in the incident lol, honest xxxx penny "

Brilliant story. Love it!

Post new Message to Thread