Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Dogging, waste of time?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If I were to have crack at dogging tonight with no meet arranged... Wait till it's dark, hit the local hotspots.. what would the chances be? Never been dogging before, so don't have a clue. is it worth checking out? I mean surely there must be doggers who don't use Fab. Im not new to swinging or doing this outta desperation just curious as it's a scene ive never really bothered with before now. Any advice fellow fabbers could give would be great. cheeeeeeeers!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

its thing we dont really discuss on an open forum

good luck though

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Fair enough. Just like then fightclub ayeIm not asking for locations or anything, just curious whether the dogging scene was still busy. Totally get not discussing it on an open forum tho, if anyone wants to PM me that would be great

over a year ago

To organise a meet prior to heading out is just outdoor fun, dogging is entirely different .The good weather is here so you could be lucky

over a year ago

A lot of it is contacts. Maybe if you get a meet, you could arrange it outside instead of meeting indoors. Maybe another couple or m/f might join you and you could end up with two women to play with!

You could place something in the meets section, as well as it being in your status bar and meet sign.

But if you don't have any success, keep trying. It can take a while for word to spread that you have an interest in dogging.

Bear in mind though the police do spot checks and might want to make an example of you for their targets.

Post new Message to Thread