Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

married men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Seriously why do married or attached men insist on messaging when you state on your profile your not interested in them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Seriously why do married or attached men insist on messaging when you state on your profile your not interested in them "
there just thick and insensitive

I'm the smart one

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Seriously why do married or attached men insist on messaging when you state on your profile your not interested in them there just thick and insensitive

I'm the smart one "

Ahem - really????

over a year ago

Yeh rite bru iv seen ur comments lol

over a year ago

"Yeh rite bru iv seen ur comments lol "

pmsl

over a year ago

"Yeh rite bru iv seen ur comments lol "
wtf does that mean pmsl cheek minx

over a year ago

Cough

over a year ago

"Seriously why do married or attached men insist on messaging when you state on your profile your not interested in them "
Dont have a clue but when you find out fancy letting me know

over a year ago

I don't think it's just married men, I just think alot of people tend to check the photos and don't bother reading the profiles full stop.

I have on mines not meeting and I still get messages asking to meet now from married and non married men!

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Don't be silly nobody reads profiles .... Do they

over a year ago

"Don't be silly nobody reads profiles .... Do they "

I skim read them if that counts?

over a year ago

"Don't be silly nobody reads profiles .... Do they "
nup they dont

over a year ago

I read them suppose that makes me sad lol

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

I was only joking I do actually read profiles ..... Even before I perv the pics.... Little things can put me off

over a year ago

I know hunni it does my tits in!! And gets me so angry as i hate cheats! They clearly don't give a f**k or have a conscious but more to the point shows they don't pay attention to our profiles or just dont bother reading them. Thankgod for the block button!! Lol xx

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

It's the old adage of people wanting what they cant have! Try using some reverse psychology and stating on your profile in capitols that all married ans attached men welcome and see if that doesn't decrease the messages you get from that category

over a year ago

I don't want inundated with messages takes me about an hour to sift through them in the morning as it is lol

over a year ago

hate when we get messages and it says "married", usually tell them to go and ask their wife to do what they want to do to me, that usually gets rid of them

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

I don't meet married men either. Well not unless it MMF with their wife....

over a year ago

"Seriously why do married or attached men insist on messaging when you state on your profile your not interested in them

I know hunni it does my tits in!! And gets me so angry as i hate cheats! They clearly don't give a f**k or have a conscious but more to the point shows they don't pay attention to our profiles or just dont bother reading them. Thankgod for the block button!! Lol xx "

any married guys on here due to situations at home and would prefer a full sexual relationship at home but cant

so look on sites like this doesnt mean they enjoy cheating , bit rich on this site people taking the moral high ground you never know whats in the future , glasshouses and stones comes to mind.

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

" any married guys on here due to situations at home and would prefer a full sexual relationship at home but cant

so look on sites like this doesnt mean they enjoy cheating , bit rich on this site people taking the moral high ground you never know whats in the future , glasshouses and stones comes to mind. "

I think they are meaning married guys messaging when it clearly says in profile that they aren't interested in meeting them

over a year ago

Maybe got wrong end of stick, just felt like it was a pop at married guys, i would give years up to have a night of passion with my wife like we used to before she became unwell. Somedays it hurts so much knowing it will never be.sorry for the upbeat thread.

By *ikkiBWoman
over a year ago

Falkirk

Because they don't read and just spam message every female profile in a hope they get one reply? I get the same messages from the same guys daily, you think after the 8th-9th message they would realise that its not working lol

over a year ago

Yeh that's what I meant just cutie and I get that 2 _ikkib I have had 2 block a few

over a year ago

Why dont we just round the durty bastids up and cut off there lying cheating balls

over a year ago

"Because they don't read and just spam message every female profile in a hope they get one reply? I get the same messages from the same guys daily, you think after the 8th-9th message they would realise that its not working lol"
if that bothered you that much why do u not hit the block button like other woman do

over a year ago

By *olly Gentle GiantMan
over a year ago

Glenrothes

I think the issue is that many don't read - not even skimming or gisting. The OP mentions married guys but I'd say the same happens where you put any selective restrictions such as age, cock size, str8/bi etc on your profile.

Perhaps time for admin to bring in option to block married singles?

But then the neanderthals would then circumvent that.

By *ikkiBWoman
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Because they don't read and just spam message every female profile in a hope they get one reply? I get the same messages from the same guys daily, you think after the 8th-9th message they would realise that its not working lolif that bothered you that much why do u not hit the block button like other woman do "

Who said it bothered me? I just laugh at them lol

Post new Message to Thread