Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

A PROPER joke!

Jump to newest

By *he Enigmatic Magnet OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow West

A man who'd just died is delivered to a local mortuary...

... and he's wearing an expensive, expertly tailored black suit.

The mortician asks the deceased's wife how she would like the body dressed, pointing out that the man does look good in the black suit he is already wearing.

The widow, however, says that she always thought her husband looked his best in blue, and that she wants him in a blue suit. She gives the mortician a blank check and says, 'I don't care what it costs, but please have my husband in a blue suit for the viewing.'

The woman returns the next day and to her delight, she finds her husband dressed in a gorgeous blue suit with a subtle chalk stripe; the suit fits him perfectly.

She says to the mortician, 'Whatever this cost, I'm very satisfied.. You did an excellent job and I'm very grateful. How much did you spend?'

To her astonishment, the mortician presents her with the blank check, 'There's no charge.'

'No, really, I must compensate you for the cost of that exquisite blue suit,' she says.

'Honestly, ma'am,' the mortician says, 'it cost nothing. You see, a deceased gentleman of about your husband's size was brought in shortly after you left yesterday, and he was wearing an attractive blue suit. I asked his wife if she minded him going to his grave wearing a black suit instead, and she said it made no difference as long as he looked nice.'

'So I just switched the heads.'

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Haha rather morbid...I love it
"

A man who'd just died is delivered to a local mortuary...

... and he's wearing an expensive, expertly tailored black suit.

The mortician asks the deceased's wife how she would like the body dressed, pointing out that the man does look good in the black suit he is already wearing.

The widow, however, says that she always thought her husband looked his best in blue, and that she wants him in a blue suit. She gives the mortician a blank check and says, 'I don't care what it costs, but please have my husband in a blue suit for the viewing.'

The woman returns the next day and to her delight, she finds her husband dressed in a gorgeous blue suit with a subtle chalk stripe; the suit fits him perfectly.

She says to the mortician, 'Whatever this cost, I'm very satisfied.. You did an excellent job and I'm very grateful. How much did you spend?'

To her astonishment, the mortician presents her with the blank check, 'There's no charge.'

'No, really, I must compensate you for the cost of that exquisite blue suit,' she says.

'Honestly, ma'am,' the mortician says, 'it cost nothing. You see, a deceased gentleman of about your husband's size was brought in shortly after you left yesterday, and he was wearing an attractive blue suit. I asked his wife if she minded him going to his grave wearing a black suit instead, and she said it made no difference as long as he looked nice.'

'So I just switched the heads.'"

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

but i did have a wee giggle

By *eeflower69Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Lol

over a year ago

pmsl....

By *olly Gentle GiantMan
over a year ago

Glenrothes

I didnae see that punchline coming.

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

"I didnae see that punchline coming. "

Haha no last thing I was expecting

over a year ago

ha hahaha now that was funny!!!!!

over a year ago

Ha ha this one made me Titter.

over a year ago

The title alone made me laugh lol

Damn....once I got over the initial shock of the punch line, I laughed a guilty feeling laugh lol

now where would be the most inappropriate place to tell that joke I wonder

Good one

over a year ago

"The title alone made me laugh lol

Damn....once I got over the initial shock of the punch line, I laughed a guilty feeling laugh lol

now where would be the most inappropriate place to tell that joke I wonder :

Once my mouth shut, I laughed til my tits hit my face,(mrs dlt that is)

Good one"

over a year ago

Ye wrote in the quote silly billy

Post new Message to Thread