Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Lady on train

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What do you do. Blonde on train short skirt , keeps uncrossing legs, ?????does she know what shes doing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

I'm sure she will know she is I uncrossing her legs

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well shes obviously doin something for you wether it's deliberate

Is she a cougar

Go over and check the labels on her clothes

over a year ago

"What do you do. Blonde on train short skirt , keeps uncrossing legs, ?????does she know what shes doing "

Lucky basket

over a year ago

How unladylike like. Haha. I'm guessing she knows that she's uncrossing her legs.

By *eeflower69Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Well shes obviously doin something for you wether it's deliberate

Is she a cougar

Go over and check the labels on her clothes "

Lol

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

"What do you do. Blonde on train short skirt , keeps uncrossing legs, ?????does she know what shes doing

Lucky basket"

Is that like a lucky bag??

over a year ago

DVT?

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Just ask If she's having a FAB evening

over a year ago

Maybe she was airing her gussets.

over a year ago

She knows exactly what she's doing. Trust me.....

I had a really hot hot milf do the same to me last week returning from Edinburgh on the train. She was wearing suspenders and black lacy numbers. Really fit and horny looking. Specs on the end of nose. The whole nine yards. She kept flashing and adjusting her skirt. The guy next to her did not have a clue.

She knew what she was doing and she knew I was watching her as I was having a right good look up her kilt. She also knew that I knew that she knew I was watching her..lol.

She flinched not a jot and niethet did I. I was making it very plain that I was enjoying her exhibition. She nicked off the train at Falkirk and gave me a wink.

A real fire cracker. Wish I could meet her. ....

over a year ago

"What do you do. Blonde on train short skirt , keeps uncrossing legs, ?????does she know what shes doing "

Dunno about your situation mate but only 1 way to find out and that's not by putting it in a forum lol

sexy young ting on train had her breasts on display couple weeks ago. Couldnt help myself but look, and she Knew I was watching so she played up and I got a boner cos im easy like that lol so I bit the bullet and got up, went over, introduced myself,sat near her and started chatting to her. Was going so friggin well, smooth as a motherfucker, til we by coincidence got off at the same station. Aye you'd think thats be a deal sealer eh

But no

It's the reason why I now hate hailstones and boyfriends who pick their girlfriends up at train stations in a car . Awkward lol

Yeah not the first time it's happened to me either

End up left feeling like a tit

over a year ago

I was at the a petrol station in Bellshill and this guy kept staring at me, I was all dressed up as I was going out, stockings suspenders and lovely tight dress, I think he must have seen my stocking tops as I got out the car. Anyway( sorry reminiscing there )I put my petrol in and drove away, I was 2 minuets up the road and thought to myself, he was hot im not letting him go so drove back to the garage flashed my lights for him to come over and gave him my number, very exciting and I think he thought so also. what fun we had.

So never let a chance encounter slip by if you like her tell her. x x

By *olymathMan
over a year ago

Fife

"I was at the a petrol station in Bellshill and this guy kept staring at me, I was all dressed up as I was going out, stockings suspenders and lovely tight dress, I think he must have seen my stocking tops as I got out the car. Anyway( sorry reminiscing there )I put my petrol in and drove away, I was 2 minuets up the road and thought to myself, he was hot im not letting him go so drove back to the garage flashed my lights for him to come over and gave him my number, very exciting and I think he thought so also. what fun we had.

So never let a chance encounter slip by if you like her tell her. x x "

How fantastic.

over a year ago

"I was at the a petrol station in Bellshill and this guy kept staring at me, I was all dressed up as I was going out, stockings suspenders and lovely tight dress, I think he must have seen my stocking tops as I got out the car. Anyway( sorry reminiscing there )I put my petrol in and drove away, I was 2 minuets up the road and thought to myself, he was hot im not letting him go so drove back to the garage flashed my lights for him to come over and gave him my number, very exciting and I think he thought so also. what fun we had.

How fantastic. "

certainly was fantastic, go on the next time you see someone you like tell them you never know what might happen. x x

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

Try that when you have a penis, and you'll end up on a register!

over a year ago

Hastily makes his way to bellshill tosser up a tent and wait

over a year ago

A font care am not changingnit

over a year ago

Buggar work lets all make way for the train station.

over a year ago

Hastily makes his way to Bellshill tosser up a tent and wait "

Got my petrol yesterday honey but will be there on Thursday or Friday if you are around. what colour of tent do you have lol. x x

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

I saw and fell in love with a beautiful lady this morning at Sainsburys petrol station in Drumchapel.

She is a beautiful 1972 Rover 2000 TC...

And I got her (registration) number....

over a year ago

Say hello she can only tell you to fek off at worst.

Post new Message to Thread