Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

feelings/emotions

Jump to newest

By *ousewives delight OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh/glasgow/central scotland

is it possible that a (single)guy meet a girl(single)on fab for nsa a few times and he grows feelings for her more than lust

or

a girl meet a guy for few time of which supposed to be fun,,,,start to have feeling for the guy more than based on just lust... has anyone incounter these feelings/stories?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Been there... but that's always a risk..You just have to be honest about your feelings.

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

It can and has happened to quite few...

But if the feelings are not reciprocated it can be a nightmare...

over a year ago

to me telling your feelings are like you are showing your weakness and letting your guard down

over a year ago

yeah I agree it can be a nightmare and queit disturbing

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

Its only be seen as weakness if the other person doesnt feel the same way...

They may or may not use it against you...

Be careful....

over a year ago

yeah

mostly the person will use it against

over a year ago

"It can and has happened to quite few...

But if the feelings are not reciprocated it can be a nightmare..."

this happened to me quite recently, only person I've ever had feelings for that I've met off here and never felt that way in a long time, it's torture if they don't feel the same way, believe me

over a year ago

Been there.....seen it, done it and got the tee shirt!!

Not great

over a year ago

I know the feelings and the worst is when you see the person on here... your heart kinda start sinking

you know you want to say hello but your pride and common sense tell you otherwise because you know that the other person will never feel the same

so whats the point of fighting a lost war,,,,

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

Not on Fab but me and Vince were only supposed to be fuck-buddies...

Been together 2 years now.

- Amy. x

over a year ago

things happens for a reason

over a year ago

"I know the feelings and the worst is when you see the person on here... your heart kinda start sinking

you know you want to say hello but your pride and common sense tell you otherwise because you know that the other person will never feel the same

so whats the point of fighting a lost war,,,, "

My one isn't on here anymore which helps but I used to see him out a lot or hooked up. Basically put it to me straight last night, not a nice feeling at all.

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"things happens for a reason "

Yes, so if she is not interested...leave it....

over a year ago

yeah I left n moved on its just the experience I want to share n know other fabbers experiences

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

There are some good ones.....im sure lol

By *AMES19620Man
over a year ago

newport

it happened to me recently

well more of a stalker yes she was sweet as sugar but i didn't want to take it further then the nightmare began kept turning up at home and work contacting friends

so now changed job and moved house to get space

not nice

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/05/13 01:41:18]

over a year ago

Happened to us............. Three years later were still together

over a year ago

Been there but it wasnt a sad story, went into a relationship with someone here for a shlrt time but still good friends. She is not in fab anymore. Lots of it was sweet and good memories.

I had other experiences where being stalked and asked out after a first meet which was quite weird but I have tried not to hurt anyones feelings and pride coz it might happen to me. You never know ... Even in the places where u think its imlossible like Fab

over a year ago

Not on here no

Has happened in the Vanilla world, a work colleague had problems with her ex. Guy drank, gambled, fucked around and was basically a small time wannabe gangster.

Beat the living shit out of her.

She got herself hooked on me causeI listened over a friendly coffee.

Sorted her shit out, new flat, changed her mobile number, email addy etc. she had now become anonymous.

However he was waiting outside work one day and belted her in car park.

Long and short of it was I worked on the doors are he time and myself and a couple of Eastern European buddies paid him a visit.

Not proud of it but she is free, married to an old school friend and had a kiddy a wee while back.

But she did develop serious feelings for me during this period that were not reciprocated.

Do not see her anymore as she has her own life now.

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

I pratice the Vulcan discipline of Kolinar, to purge my emotions.

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Been there, done it, ended it, got stalked and put through a year of hell with police being involved. Hence my profile!!

By *arried8Couple
over a year ago

beith

Just about get spunked inside. Unrelated but I just wated you to all know lol xx

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

It's happened to me several times where I've met a fem several times & they become a bit of a bunny boiler checking up on my other meets & texting me if I have it up on my profile that im looking for a meet etc...stalkers.com

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Just about get spunked inside. Unrelated but I just wated you to all know lol xx "
That good you had to stop and tell us hmmmm

By *eeflower69Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Yeh happened to me, not on here, met guy he was totally into me. We saw each other 4-5 times a week, he asked me not too see anyone else, so I didn't. He told me he loved me, I fell in love back. he was married but I never wanted him to leave his wife or stop seeing the other girl he was seeing.

I got diagnosed with cancer he was so supportive.

Right up until the day after my op when he dumped me by text. I went totally mental, I never stalked him, that's not me. but I did send him all my heartbreak by email.

We got back together for a couple of months but he did it again. This time I was better but still emailed him for a while, a few weeks after I stopped, He wanted to meet me again and I went. Sat talking to him and realised I was no longer in love and in fact he's a bit of a Prat. Walked out when he was in the loo.

I am definitely not doing that again!

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

I had real problems with a "friend" from here ... It got horrendous with him hacking into my account and whispers ( in old chat) threatening to kill himself etc... Then the emotional blackmail.... I had to just cut myself off from him altogether... Which is why I will not get into that situation again

By *eeflower69Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 20/05/13 16:17:23]

By *eeflower69Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I had real problems with a "friend" from here ... It got horrendous with him hacking into my account and whispers ( in old chat) threatening to kill himself etc... Then the emotional blackmail.... I had to just cut myself off from him altogether... Which is why I will not get into that situation again "

Friends with benefits that's the only way for me.

over a year ago

LadyIce doesn't 'do' feelings/emotions.

Only the real me does. And even then I'm very guarded about who gets in close enough to know about how I feel.

over a year ago

"LadyIce doesn't 'do' feelings/emotions.

Only the real me does. And even then I'm very guarded about who gets in close enough to know about how I feel."

I need to put up more barriers. You live and learn though

over a year ago

in that position at the moment,,so not meeting them just now, not sure if its the right thing to do or not,

over a year ago

"Yeh happened to me, not on here, met guy he was totally into me. We saw each other 4-5 times a week, he asked me not too see anyone else, so I didn't. He told me he loved me, I fell in love back. he was married but I never wanted him to leave his wife or stop seeing the other girl he was seeing.

Right up until the day after my op when he dumped me by text. I went totally mental, I never stalked him, that's not me. but I did send him all my heartbreak by email.

We got back together for a couple of months but he did it again. This time I was better but still emailed him for a while, a few weeks after I stopped, He wanted to meet me again and I went. Sat talking to him and realised I was no longer in love and in fact he's a bit of a Prat. Walked out when he was in the loo.

I am definitely not doing that again! "

It must have been hard for him to dump such a nice ass

By *eeflower69Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Yeh happened to me, not on here, met guy he was totally into me. We saw each other 4-5 times a week, he asked me not too see anyone else, so I didn't. He told me he loved me, I fell in love back. he was married but I never wanted him to leave his wife or stop seeing the other girl he was seeing.

It must have been hard for him to dump such a nice ass "

Lol thanks.

over a year ago

It must have been hard for him to dump such a nice ass

Lol thanks. "

Sending u my HUGS

watch them coz they r coming from behind u

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

I dont repeat meets so its never going to happen......

over a year ago

"I dont repeat meets so its never going to happen......"

Repeat only gets better ... Dont have to fall in love and if its gona happen u cant stop it anyway. Your heart is the most rebelious part of u that you'd never control. Anyway when r we having our first?

Post new Message to Thread