Back to Scotland

Edinburgh

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi

I need some help of you fab people.

Suddenly I find my ass dragged down to Edinburgh for work. lol

I hope someone can assist me and tip me of nice clubs/saunas etc where fellow swinger people mmets

Myself I am a swinger which live in aberdeen.

But since I am new to this I find my self in the difficult and embarrising situation where I am in need for some uidance and help from you.

best rgds sig

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

After8 is the only club in Edinburgh, and very good I am led to believe. As for saunas, not really sure, maybe someone else will be able to fill you in in that one.

over a year ago

I would try the pig and sheep farm out at the pentland hills, I'm sure you will know what to do being from Aberdeen. It will just be a home from home

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I would try the pig and sheep farm out at the pentland hills, I'm sure you will know what to do being from Aberdeen. It will just be a home from home"
lol now now ..I hope the poor fella see's the humour in that else some poor pigs & sheep have had it

over a year ago

"I would try the pig and sheep farm out at the pentland hills, I'm sure you will know what to do being from Aberdeen. It will just be a home from home"

He's not from Aberdeen, he only lives/works there, from his name I would guess he's Scandinavian.

Post new Message to Thread