Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Cinderella moment.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Guys, have you ever met someone utterly dreamy, gorgeous, chatted away knowing full well you'd probably never ever cross paths ever again?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

All the time on this website. ...lol

over a year ago

In life

Yes a few times

over a year ago

lol, well not even speaking swingingly, i had it at last burlesque nite out i was at,,, she breezed by me (while i was with a lady), she looked fantastic in her dress, was outside just to get cool air and there she was, chatted away about how and why we both were there, then, woosh,,,,she was gone, just a lovely moment.

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

"lol, well not even speaking swingingly, i had it at last burlesque nite out i was at,,, she breezed by me (while i was with a lady), she looked fantastic in her dress, was outside just to get cool air and there she was, chatted away about how and why we both were there, then, woosh,,,,she was gone, just a lovely moment."

Well, there is a good chance you'll encounter her at another Burlesque night, so you never know!

over a year ago

"lol, well not even speaking swingingly, i had it at last burlesque nite out i was at,,, she breezed by me (while i was with a lady), she looked fantastic in her dress, was outside just to get cool air and there she was, chatted away about how and why we both were there, then, woosh,,,,she was gone, just a lovely moment.

Well, there is a good chance you'll encounter her at another Burlesque night, so you never know!"

True, was just lovely certainly.

over a year ago

Yip

over a year ago

Feel duty bound to describe my lovely brief encounter, about 5ft 6,long black dress, sparkly blue corset, short blonde hair, princess di-esque, yu ge the idea eh guys?

over a year ago

Glasgow West

Says "Very Niiiice", like Boris Johnson....

over a year ago

Forgot to mention i was fancy dressed up as Heath Ledgers joker, white faced, long purple coat, green wig, hmmmm maybe scared her off? Dunno,,lol

over a year ago

Glasgow West

"Forgot to mention i was fancy dressed up as Heath Ledgers joker, white faced, long purple coat, green wig, hmmmm maybe scared her off? Dunno,,lol "

At least you weren't dressed as a pirate.....

Post new Message to Thread