Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

too many meets turn off?

Jump to newest

By *ousewives delight OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh/glasgow/central scotland

ok as we all are here for fun (adult fun/sex)

is it bad for reputation to meet / shagged a lot on here?

I thought it was for fun rather than celebrating

why some people are judging things like that... need your thoughts

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I find it slightly off putting, yes. Not what you want to hear, I'm sure, but that's how I feel.

over a year ago

It may be that some will think of people who have lots of meets as, "hardened swingers". Nothing wrong in that, that's what its all about for some people and what this type of site caters for.

But it may frighten some people as it comes across as not as, social, an event for them as they would be comfortable with.

Then again, some people are only happy, 'griping' about what others say or do!?.

If its not for you, move on.

over a year ago

I think it's better to be selective on the verifications you show. You don't want to be seen as a male tart (or maybe you do).

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

I must admit it can put me off.... Sorry.... And welcome to the forums

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Enjoy it while it lasts.....

As you say, it is what you are here for...

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/05/13 11:30:24]

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

I should be an enormous turn on then!

over a year ago

keep sending me your thoughts please, because I remember exactly 10 or 11 months ago when I joined no one wanted to chat or meet me because I wasn't verified

so now the same is happening there is a person I really like but all I get is abuse because she says im a dirty male slut and I haven't got respect,,,

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

And you still want to meet her????

over a year ago

"keep sending me your thoughts please, because I remember exactly 10 or 11 months ago when I joined no one wanted to chat or meet me because I wasn't verified

so now the same is happening there is a person I really like but all I get is abuse because she says im a dirty male slut and I haven't got respect,,,"

really she calls you that. Pmsl chill man thats funny

over a year ago

"keep sending me your thoughts please, because I remember exactly 10 or 11 months ago when I joined no one wanted to chat or meet me because I wasn't verified

so now the same is happening there is a person I really like but all I get is abuse because she says im a dirty male slut and I haven't got respect,,,"

really she calls you that. Pmsl chill man thats funny

over a year ago

Who cares what anyone thinks? You just do your own thing and if anyone doesn't like it that's their loss. If you worry about what people think you will get nowhere.

Bare in mind that not everyone who uses fab is looking for fun. Some people just want to use fab, and the forums, just to be vile, criticize and to judge.

Some women have this down to a fine art, and are often patted on the back for it by their online friends.

over a year ago

hahaha I do I like her that's the truth but im sure once we meet up she would nt say the same thing

because she just missunderstood me

over a year ago

mr Gemini you are correct

over a year ago

"Who cares what anyone thinks? You just do your own thing and if anyone doesn't like it that's their loss. If you worry about what people think you will get nowhere.

Bare in mind that not everyone who uses fab is looking for fun. Some people just want to use fab, and the forums, just to be vile, criticize and to judge.

Some women have this down to a fine art, and are often patted on the back for it by their online friends. "

who are these vile creatures you speak off

over a year ago

when you like someone you don't name and shame them

I must be the nicest person she comes across with because I never retaliate always my reply after an abusive mail is

(hey please don't judge me)

over a year ago

"when you like someone you don't name and shame them

I must be the nicest person she comes across with because I never retaliate always my reply after an abusive mail is

(hey please don't judge me) "

shes sounds familiar

over a year ago

trust me I get so confused when people judge me for that

I was happy to find this site I really thought here people chat and if they click they meet if theres lust they play and the games rolling further but from the past few months I have the same treatment from people about

too many meets

the worst will be

we like you and would love to play with you but too many meets for our liking lol confused.com now lol

over a year ago

Achhh, dont let someone elses problem be your problem, you swing by using the site to meet other people,,,pretty sure thats its purpose. And the people you have met have had the same outlook.

over a year ago

"mr Gemini you are correct "

Thanks op. I'm always right!

over a year ago

Maybe it's because they don't want to be just another notch on your bed post.

Everyone wants to feel a little bit 'special' and might be they think they'll just blend into a sea of holes!

Or maybe they think with so many partners there is a higher risk of 'catching something'

Not my opinions just trying to guess at why people would be put off.

As for abusive messages maybe if she says no you should just accept that it's not gonna happen and move on - its not like your short of offers obviously lol

L xxx

over a year ago

"Maybe it's because they don't want to be just another notch on your bed post.

Everyone wants to feel a little bit 'special' and might be they think they'll just blend into a sea of holes!

Or maybe they think with so many partners there is a higher risk of 'catching something'

As for abusive messages maybe if she says no you should just accept that it's not gonna happen and move on - its not like your short of offers obviously lol

L xxx

"

Thats possible, but whats the diffrence between a guy up front and honest enough to display all verifications versus someone maybe equally as busy on the scene opting to not show verifications?

over a year ago

I agree with all you folks

but I really am a guy who will surprise these girls if we ever meet

see before they know me they judge me

I mostly don't care

but at the end of the day im human

and I know if I met someone and the feelings are mutual then who knows we might play togather or be a couple so far I have not disrespect anyone and I don't certainly treat girls that way just a another notch its very disrespectfull

I have soft spot for two blonds on here and both m,mmmmmmm lol grrrrrrrrrrrr

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"when you like someone you don't name and shame them

(hey please don't judge me) "

She has called you a dirty male slut with no respect and you still believe he will meet you??

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

I know your a lovely respectful guy op but if your really wanting someone to be regular with you they may think that's not how you want to play because of your meets.... I'm not saying that it's right but just my personal opinion

over a year ago

L xxx

Thats possible, but whats the diffrence between a guy up front and honest enough to display all verifications versus someone maybe equally as busy on the scene opting to not show verifications? "

The difference is one is being open and honest and one isn't!

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

And how is calling you a "dirty male slut" showing YOU any respect?

over a year ago

L xxx

Thats possible, but whats the diffrence between a guy up front and honest enough to display all verifications versus someone maybe equally as busy on the scene opting to not show verifications?

The difference is one is being open and honest and one isn't! "

Yep, but open and honest still gets him negative responses, while Mr Hidden verifications might just get himself a fun meet, the gamble with that is maybe Mr Hidden verifications has in fact none to show but talks a great meet,,lol, or he's hiding hunners.

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

I may well be one of these vile, critical and judgemental creatures you speak of....

But I still have plenty of "fun"

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I may well be one of these vile, critical and judgemental creatures you speak of....

But I still have plenty of "fun" "

over a year ago

Of course the laughable and daft thing about all this is the simple fact that someone can be showing a couple of verifications.................but have a hundred which they're not showing!

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"

"

Discretion

over a year ago

_ustcutie you got a point but how can I stuck to that special one for regular if I don't meet her

you know what im talking about....

as I said I will like to meet someone for regular if someone got the same feeling for me

there must be more than just lust

over a year ago

Glasgow West

To paraphrase Abraham Lincoln:

"You can please all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot please all the people all the time."

You can be under verified and over verified, and someone, somewhere will complain. Hell, I'm sure some people complain about both, as a get out for meeting.

over a year ago

at least I don't show some verify and hide some I treat all the same

im honest

I think its disrespectfull and not fair if you show some verify and then hide the rest when someone you met and give you good time

its called treating people unequally

im a fair guy

over a year ago

"

Discretion "

Yer on a swingers site,, name of the game is meeting other swingers,,, total discretion would be not being on the site surely?

over a year ago

"I may well be one of these vile, critical and judgemental creatures you speak of....

But I still have plenty of "fun" "

no chance am not having that yer cheeky with a dry sense of humor but not that

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"_ustcutie you got a point but how can I stuck to that special one for regular if I don't meet her

you know what im talking about....

as I said I will like to meet someone for regular if someone got the same feeling for me

there must be more than just lust "

I don't think that you can arrange to become a "regular" it's something that just happens if you click with someone

over a year ago

So we all have, no pics on profile, nae veri's to show, a one line profile and just wing it will we? Pot luck, in the name of,,,,,,,, discretion, marvelous.

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"

Discretion

Yer on a swingers site,, name of the game is meeting other swingers,,, total discretion would be not being on the site surely?"

If you werent on the site, you wouldnt need to be discrete

over a year ago

Glasgow West

They should change the tagline on the page header:

"Fabswingers.com ...A mass of contraditions"!

over a year ago

"

Discretion

Yer on a swingers site,, name of the game is meeting other swingers,,, total discretion would be not being on the site surely?

If you werent on the site, you wouldnt need to be discrete

"

Ok, whats non-discrete about displaying a veri or two?

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/05/13 13:18:54]

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

This thread is not about showing a few veris....its about showing an arm length of veris.....

over a year ago

"This thread is not about showing a few veris....its about showing an arm length of veris....."
Ok, the OP himself never termed them an armfull, just yourself.

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"This thread is not about showing a few veris....its about showing an arm length of veris.....Ok, the OP himself never termed them an armfull, just yourself.

"

He didnt have to....

He headed it "too many"...

I looked at profile....

Would you prefer I said too many veris as opposed to an arm length?

over a year ago

"This thread is not about showing a few veris....its about showing an arm length of veris.....Ok, the OP himself never termed them an armfull, just yourself.

He didnt have to....

He headed it "too many"...

I looked at profile....

Would you prefer I said too many veris as opposed to an arm length?

"

Absolutely no need,

over a year ago

thanks for your time folks n your thoughts

hope to discuss it again in detail im away to work

yes i have a life outside the fab world lol

and im very professional too

have fun girls and guys

n to that blond

i still like you

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

Its quite simple.....

Hide them or dont...

YOU decide and screw what others think...

over a year ago

Verify or not, display or not, its all down to the individual but as always you will get ppl judging you on how u act, what u say, write, display etc etc can't ever stop that and I tend to keep away from the ppl that assume to know me by what they see, hear and read!

over a year ago

easiest way around this is to only show one or two verifications from each month, that way it shows your active but doesnt show everyone you've ever met with

over a year ago

Ok, sumone talk to me like am daft here please.

What reasons are there to hide them?

We are all on the same site doing this thing called swinging.

Discretion? How? What for?

over a year ago

Personally im put off by a guy "bragging" its good to know ur a sure thing but u dont have to get verified by everyone u meet

over a year ago

"Ok, sumone talk to me like am daft here please.

What reasons are there to hide them?

We are all on the same site doing this thing called swinging.

Discretion? How? What for? "

Since nobody answered that simple ask, i can only guess that some feel precious about who they meet/know, discretions a very convenient thing to declare it.

You dont want to advertise who you met.

Which is fine, but then some come alive with the total hypocracy of hiding who they meet/know but are very interested as to who you meet and know.

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

I dont advertise who I meet....simple

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

And I dont give a toss who anyone else meets

over a year ago

"And I dont give a toss who anyone else meets "
Cool, so your saying u read the profile and religiously dont browse their verifications,,,,,at all, ever?

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"And I dont give a toss who anyone else meets Cool, so your saying u read the profile and religiously dont browse their verifications,,,,,at all, ever?"

I religiously dont browse profiles....

over a year ago

"And I dont give a toss who anyone else meets Cool, so your saying u read the profile and religiously dont browse their verifications,,,,,at all, ever?

I religiously dont browse profiles...."

Cool, so as i suggested earlier, lets make it a level playing field, no pics, no info, no verifications and we all just take random pot luck then?

I've said it before, your assisting the timewasters by having profiles that mirror them by having the bare minimum info to go on !!!

Just my opinion.

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

Isnt my profile clear enough for you??

Would you like me to go into more detail bout myself/my likes/dislikes...

Put up more public pics....

Show all my veris....

Just to read at the end I ONLY meet at CJs...??

over a year ago

"Isnt my profile clear enough for you??

Would you like me to go into more detail bout myself/my likes/dislikes...

Put up more public pics....

Show all my veris....

Just to read at the end I ONLY meet at CJs...??

"

Awsome, sorry i was chatting to you blind, resisting reading yer profile, lookin up pics and,,,,oops nearly said veri's,

over a year ago

all I think is its unfair to judge someone before you even meet them or know them that's what its called in civilised world STERIOTYPE

no one should judge no one

we all are here for to have friendly good fun

hope all of yous have good time great fun and great friendship

now to my next topic which I think should be discussed

over a year ago

"all I think is its unfair to judge someone before you even meet them or know them that's what its called in civilised world STERIOTYPE

now to my next topic which I think should be discussed "

It'll not happen though. People will judge you/me without having met us.

But we do need to feel sorry for these individuals though. Can you imagine having a mind that works so slowly and with that outlook.

A dignified silience helps. Or just humour them and, through pity, just agree with them.

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"

A dignified silience helps. Or just humour them and, through pity, just agree with them. "

Totaly agree

over a year ago

"all I think is its unfair to judge someone before you even meet them or know them that's what its called in civilised world STERIOTYPE

now to my next topic which I think should be discussed

It'll not happen though. People will judge you/me without having met us.

But we do need to feel sorry for these individuals though. Can you imagine having a mind that works so slowly and with that outlook.

A dignified silience helps. Or just humour them and, through pity, just agree with them. "

Sorry, but that reads very like you yourself are pre-judging people without meeting them.

over a year ago

Point taken, but if some individuals are vile and have a hate campaign they have said enough for me to realise their character.

I'm not talking about anything on their profile but the many times they have said things to me directly.

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

You like to use "vile" alot, dont you!

I have to assume you are talking about PM's because I havent seen any "vile" comments aimed at anyone....

Unless of course they were so bad admin removed them before anyone else seen them...

over a year ago

"You like to use "vile" alot, dont you!

I have to assume you are talking about PM's because I havent seen any "vile" comments aimed at anyone....

Unless of course they were so bad admin removed them before anyone else seen them... "

Lost with the lingo, what does PM mean?

I don't necessarily enjoy using the word vile a lot, but only speaking from experience, regardless of who has seen it or not, and passing on my experience to anyone who asks in an open forum.

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

Private Messages...

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

Are their comments vile though?

Or is it simply a difference of opinion?

IF they are vile comments aimed directly at one individual.....Report them!

over a year ago

"Private Messages..."

No. Not private messages.

(anyway, I've probably said what I wanted and don't wish to digress away from the ops first posting, or what I've said already. So subject closed for me)

over a year ago

"Are their comments vile though?

Or is it simply a difference of opinion?

IF they are vile comments aimed directly at one individual.....Report them!"

I note what you say and thank you for the advice.

I wouldn't want to comment on this in an open forum.

over a year ago

We prefer to meet people with only a couple of play veris and new like us. Although we will make exceptions if the couple are 100% what we are looking for.

Post new Message to Thread