Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

verifications not shown

Jump to newest

By *ems4us OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

we have been verified by users but the last few ppl who have verified us it does not show on our profile or in manage verifications can anyone help with this...???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ewels74Woman
over a year ago

Dundee/Angus/Blackpool

if they are showing to you but not to others it could be that they might be blocked by Fab themselves, ive found this out as i asked a friend who gave me a veri and then it disappeared but its still showing when i go to veri page and he told me he had been blocked

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Go into the site help forum and ask in there as the tech heads who watch that forum are bound to be able to help

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"we have been verified by users but the last few ppl who have verified us it does not show on our profile or in manage verifications can anyone help with this...???"

Maybe they have left the site

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

"Maybe they have left the site"

I know this is the case with at least one of my invisible veris.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If they leave the site any veris will be automatically deleted although you may seee them under your own veri field

By *ems4us OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

no they are still members and they done the verification from there own pc which we wittnessed

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"no they are still members and they done the verification from there own pc which we witnessed"

Did you log on to your own account using their internet connection? If so the verification wont have been saved

By *ems4us OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

no they used thier own pc and internet it has happend with a few who have verified us

Post new Message to Thread