Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Sunday Shenanigans

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all,

I have a sexy female friend whom I have regular fun with and we're looking to see if any couples or females would like to have some fun with us this Sun.

Reason I'm posting here is that many couples and females have blocks on single males so I'm finding it difficult to try and contact folk.

If you're interested then please get in touch and we can take it from there.

Thanks Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why not just put something up in the meet section? I'm sure if someone's interested they'll message you

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Hi all,

I have a sexy female friend whom I have regular fun with and we're looking to see if any couples or females would like to have some fun with us this Sun.

Reason I'm posting here is that many couples and females have blocks on single males so I'm finding it difficult to try and contact folk.

Thanks Xx"

Most couples are looking for other couples or single females so why not get the female half to post your meet as i think u have better luck xxx

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"Most couples are looking for other couples or single females so why not get the female half to post your meet as i think u have better luck xxx "

this

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Hi all,

Thanks XxMost couples are looking for other couples or single females so why not get the female half to post your meet as i think u have better luck xxx "

She doesn't have a profile on here and I can put a meet up on my profile but the trouble is that most couples/females wont see it as they aren't looking for single males

over a year ago

Why not put up a couples profile? Mind you, when they find out its you doing all the posting, suspicion will probably set in.

over a year ago

We'd not arrange to meet a couple via a single man or woman's profile. Why not just create a couples profile then you'll probably find it much easier x

over a year ago

Don't feel as though u have to create a couples profile or get her to post, if u don't want to. If anyone has filters on and doesn't see your profile, that's their loss. And if anyone can't read your profile or verifies thats their loss too.

A couples profile will lead to one liners and endless cock pics from most men. And mail like, what are you wearing?

Good luck

Post new Message to Thread