Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Updates

Jump to newest

By *cottishsexgoddess OP   Woman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

Does anyone else not like the fact that you can't see status updates above your friends or hotlist lists? You could see at a glance which friend had posted, or which hottie on the hotlist was making a comment. Now I have to go to the home page grrrrrrrrrrr.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Does anyone else not like the fact that you can't see status updates above your friends or hotlist lists? You could see at a glance which friend had posted, or which hottie on the hotlist was making a comment. Now I have to go to the home page grrrrrrrrrrr. "
Shows u how much attention i take on here i never even noticed until you just said dess lol

over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Does anyone else not like the fact that you can't see status updates above your friends or hotlist lists? You could see at a glance which friend had posted, or which hottie on the hotlist was making a comment. Now I have to go to the home page grrrrrrrrrrr. Shows u how much attention i take on here i never even noticed until you just said dess lol "

Lol Well I noticed something wasn't right, but took me all day to realise what!

over a year ago

"Does anyone else not like the fact that you can't see status updates above your friends or hotlist lists? You could see at a glance which friend had posted, or which hottie on the hotlist was making a comment. Now I have to go to the home page grrrrrrrrrrr. Shows u how much attention i take on here i never even noticed until you just said dess lol

Lol Well I noticed something wasn't right, but took me all day to realise what! "

so has it just changed today then ?

over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Lol Well I noticed something wasn't right, but took me all day to realise what! so has it just changed today then ?"

to be honest I am not 100% certain Jacs. It may have been longer lol. It was only today that I really twigged!

over a year ago

"Lol Well I noticed something wasn't right, but took me all day to realise what! so has it just changed today then ?

to be honest I am not 100% certain Jacs. It may have been longer lol. It was only today that I really twigged! "

you need to bring it up with admin and ask then why lol

over a year ago

Glenrothes

I think I will lol!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Does anyone else not like the fact that you can't see status updates above your friends or hotlist lists? You could see at a glance which friend had posted, or which hottie on the hotlist was making a comment. Now I have to go to the home page grrrrrrrrrrr. "
Not even seen that

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Just changed today...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am not keen on this either, it was an easy way to leave coded messages for people. Jim

Post new Message to Thread