Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Geographical Issue

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Morning all, I just moved from Glasgow to Aberdeen and shocked to see so many women who have a Glasgow profile are now comming up under Aberdeen? How can you be in 2 places 150 miles away????? I guess this site is getting full of fake profiles.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"Morning all, I just moved from Glasgow to Aberdeen and shocked to see so many women who have a Glasgow profile are now comming up under Aberdeen? How can you be in 2 places 150 miles away????? I guess this site is getting full of fake profiles....."

I don't understand how it equals fake profiles? It could be a simple glitch in the system? Maybe they too have moved to Aberdeen from Glasgow? Or possibly they are just visiting

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Or maybe you've not changed your post code properly, or maybe still searching Glasgow by mistake, or maybe ladies that commute for work

By *ompip3Couple
over a year ago

Paisley

I think its a glitch in the system.

We were over in Ireland for the weekend, and tried the Who's Near App, but it still came up with Glasgow/Paisley options. So our reckoning was it logs an IP address, and where its original source was/is?

Could be total bollocks mind you as we are NOT technically minded at all!

By *olly Gentle GiantMan
over a year ago

Glenrothes

I'd suggest you turn feature off. Log out. Turn off your GPS. Switch GPS back on. Log back into FAB then turn "who is near" back on.

That's how I sort out the problem.

And remember you need to be accessing internet via your mobile operators mobile internet service.

Post new Message to Thread