Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

just for the record

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm fairly new here to this site. Amd only now realizing I'm quite ignorant to sex, sexual practices. Terms all sorts of stuff. I am in no way embarrassed by this and welcomeonthe knowledge I pick up. Especially with the help of a handful of freinds ( you no who you are)

Who are always bringing me up to speed

The point is surly I can't be the only one learning daily here, mabes peeps think I'm stupid posting personal experiences,I dont see the problem :I'm learning after all US that not wot we strive for in life

Thoughts pls

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm learning too. Constantly googling. Wish I didn't google certain things now though.

over a year ago

I'm learning all the time here too, and same as yourself, I have friends and meet new acquaintances who teach me something new everyday!

It's amazing what actually is classed as pleasure and what people perceive as fulfillment.

I don't and won't knock anyone's sexual preferences and am open to most things that are suggested and am slowly opening my own boundaries, and long may it all continue

over a year ago

"I'm fairly new here to this site. Amd only now realizing I'm quite ignorant to sex, sexual practices. Terms all sorts of stuff. I am in no way embarrassed by this and welcomeonthe knowledge I pick up. Especially with the help of a handful of freinds ( you no who you are)

Who are always bringing me up to speed

The point is surly I can't be the only one learning daily here, mabes peeps think I'm stupid posting personal experiences,I dont see the problem :I'm learning after all US that not wot we strive for in life

Thoughts pls"

you know not everyone knows everything about it all on this site...everyone is different and we all learn new things every day...even the hardened swingers!! Never any need to feel embarrassed about learning..least you got the guts to ask and find out...well done you dm xx

over a year ago

Life's a learning process and we all learn as we go. If u dont know something then best thing to do is ask. U just seem to ask more than most

By *icentious.LibertineWoman
over a year ago

Falkirk

Bru - I think it's brilliant that you want to learn new things!

It's so much fun exploring ideas, thoughts, (then perhaps) hopefully experiences - it's about personal growth!

To be keen to discover, open minded, receptive and interested is the ultimate that someone can be IMO.

I would NEVER be embarrassed about lack of knowledge, just hungry for more

X

over a year ago

I just HAD to post on this one. Are you sitting comfortably?

Bru, you're one if my best M8s on here. What I love about you is your goddamn honesty & that wide-eyed kid in you that just states things that you don't get - that's how everyone learns. You ask. You say tell me about something. Tho most importantly you have an inquisitive mind & a love of learning new things & ideas. No-one is born knowing it all. Some may like to think they know it all. They don't.

So don't change, keep asking (especially for yourself & some of those that are afraid to admit they don't understand something), & don't ever be afraid to ask questions & share that knowledge.

Remember there are no stupid questions, just dumb answers.

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"I just HAD to post on this one. Are you sitting comfortably?

Bru, you're one if my best M8s on here. What I love about you is your goddamn honesty & that wide-eyed kid in you that just states things that you don't get - that's how everyone learns. You ask. You say tell me about something. Tho most importantly you have an inquisitive mind & a love of learning new things & ideas. No-one is born knowing it all. Some may like to think they know it all. They don't.

So don't change, keep asking (especially for yourself & some of those that are afraid to admit they don't understand something), & don't ever be afraid to ask questions & share that knowledge.

Remember there are no stupid questions, just dumb answers. "

over a year ago

We learn something new each day , even if its something small, lifes all about learning .enjoy your new found sexual adventures

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

enjoy your new learning experience, it is fun

everyday my jaw drops at something new being posted, it is what keeps me here.

good luck

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

over a year ago

Everyone learns something new on here. Just when people tell you not to google something, they sometimes really do mean don't google it. It can be a memory you really cant shake. For example 'blue waffle' - don't google it. Please.

By *eatherWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

As Leggzz said a few posts back life is about learning u allways learn something new all the time im the one of the most open minded people and what folk do is their own business just keep asking and learning .It aint half fun

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I am also proud to call you a mate, I too google stuff I've seen talked about on here. I am always happy to help you when you ask questions and I have learnt things from you too

There are no stupid questions in life generally. So don't stop asking, don't stop being inquisitive. Be you! That's what makes you you!!

By *lyce and Mister MCouple
over a year ago

Falkirk

We both are learning in here and with each other daily and its great. I know the basics of this lifestyle and am grateful for the education

By *ictiiWitchCouple
over a year ago

Helensburgh

I love learning new stuff on here

over a year ago

"Everyone learns something new on here. Just when people tell you not to google something, they sometimes really do mean don't google it. It can be a memory you really cant shake. For example 'blue waffle' - don't google it. Please."

Took the words right outta my mouth ice....blue waffle! Ewwwwww *shudders*

over a year ago

I'm gonna have to go look this up aint a

over a year ago

same here as well

over a year ago

"I'm gonna have to go look this up aint a "

hahaha...bash on then

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

True not everybody knows everything about sex, though some might have you believe otherwise!

If someone tells you to google a sex term, think carefully.... A lesson I learned a long time ago, with the blue waffle. (There is no vomiting smiley)

over a year ago

"Everyone learns something new on here. Just when people tell you not to google something, they sometimes really do mean don't google it. It can be a memory you really cant shake. For example 'blue waffle' - don't google it. Please."

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Everyone learns something new on here. Just when people tell you not to google something, they sometimes really do mean don't google it. It can be a memory you really cant shake. For example 'blue waffle' - don't google it. Please.

"

I googled it - why does my curiosity get the better of me?

over a year ago

"Everyone learns something new on here. Just when people tell you not to google something, they sometimes really do mean don't google it. It can be a memory you really cant shake. For example 'blue waffle' - don't google it. Please.

I googled it - why does my curiosity get the better of me? "

Noooooo! Please tell me you didn't ?

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Noooooo! Please tell me you didn't ? "

I did too .

over a year ago

I made a blue waffle for someone at work, food colouring and pre made waffle, so damn funny!!

over a year ago

Me too it looks like a peacocks arse

Eeekk

over a year ago

never looked that closely at a peacocks arse, what does it look like?

over a year ago

oak I saw that years ago and it still haunts me boak

over a year ago

"never looked that closely at a peacocks arse, what does it look like? "
believe me it's not pretty not like yours B1

over a year ago

....... you think I know fuck nothing, well I'm telling you, I know fuck all!

over a year ago

"oak I saw that years ago and it still haunts me boak "
yeah let get back to post wot was that about some saddo whinging

over a year ago

"never looked that closely at a peacocks arse, what does it look like? believe me it's not pretty not like yours B1 "

aww shucks!!!

over a year ago

Ha ha at the blue waffle ..... you want something similar google 'fried rice' another grim one.

over a year ago

"....... you think I know fuck nothing, well I'm telling you, I know fuck all! "
mmm had a look at your pics you look quite brainy with yer glasses on Luke a sexy teacher

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Noooooo! Please tell me you didn't ? "

Yep. I did

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"....... you think I know fuck nothing, well I'm telling you, I know fuck all! "

You know far more than you let on

over a year ago

Yep. I did "

Well I can safely say that I have nor will I ever google blue waffle.

Has it scarred you for life?

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

I've been on here a total of just over two and a half years and I am still learning! lol xx

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Yep. I did

Well I can safely say that I have nor will I ever google blue waffle.

Has it scarred you for life? "

Please don't!!!! EVER!!!!!

It's enough to scar anyone for life!!

over a year ago

Falkirk

It's also not real - it's a hoax

over a year ago

"It's also not real - it's a hoax

"

is it really??

over a year ago

Blue waffle is very, very tame in the grand scheme of things online...

By *lackboaWoman
over a year ago

greenock

....you might think they are daft questions.....but you can bet your sweet bippy that someone else also wants to know the answer.....but is too self conscious to ask......so really Bru.....you're providing a very useful service

over a year ago

"....you might think they are daft questions.....but you can bet your sweet bippy that someone else also wants to know the answer.....but is too self conscious to ask......so really Bru.....you're providing a very useful service "
god at last inkjet I had a vocation in life maybe make me a sex therapist

Lol

over a year ago

Falkirk

Yes - it's def. not real - whether photoshopped in colour or just added to - it's done the rounds - if you'll pardon the expression

modestly - I have been known as "Google Queen"

(Ok, MOSTLY in my imagination )

lolololol

X

over a year ago

Eeek why would Some1 do that.

Wots the matter with people

over a year ago

"Me too it looks like a peacocks arse

Eeekk "

I regret this each & everytime I ask you so ethi g but here goes... Why are you looking at a peacocks arse & thinking oh yeah that bird has blue waffle?

over a year ago

Eeekk

I regret this each & everytime I ask you so ethi g but here goes... Why are you looking at a peacocks arse & thinking oh yeah that bird has blue waffle?"

the chick with blue waffle fanny reminds me of a peacocks arse cos of the similar colours on display simples

over a year ago

Eeekk

I regret this each & everytime I ask you so ethi g but here goes... Why are you looking at a peacocks arse & thinking oh yeah that bird has blue waffle?the chick with blue waffle fanny reminds me of a peacocks arse cos of the similar colours on display simples "

Shoulda guessed the answer was simple.

over a year ago

All you need for the terms used is google and bleach

Google to look it up

Bleach to put in your eyes after seeing some of the results

Post new Message to Thread