Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Bi-curios/bisexual

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well think after all the male attention over past few weeks I should turn to the "dark" side lol

More meets coming my way if I do

Have any of you straight ppl pondered about this?

Thoughts people

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No but then I'm not getting attention from girls.

over a year ago

"No but then I'm not getting attention from girls. "

Lol

over a year ago

Ever day even if it says straight on profile. Theres one guy who you have to give 10/10 for trying reckons if I go with him it's not gay but horny fun pmsl

over a year ago

Ever day even if it says straight on profile. Theres one guy who you have to give 10/10 for trying reckons if I go with him it's not gay but horny fun pmsl

over a year ago

"Ever day even if it says straight on profile. Theres one guy who you have to give 10/10 for trying reckons if I go with him it's not gay but horny fun pmsl "

Lol just "hrny" fun ....I like it

By *icentious.LibertineWoman
over a year ago

Falkirk

To me - attraction just isn't gender specific.

If someone has 'that' effect on you, - well - excellent , be it mental, physical or sexual - follow it if circumstances allow.

over a year ago

Nice way of thinking

over a year ago

"To me - attraction just isn't gender specific.

If someone has 'that' effect on you, - well - excellent , be it mental, physical or sexual - follow it if circumstances allow. "

I've never had it explained to me like that. Nice post

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Do I find women sexually attractive?..NO

Have I played with women in a couples situation....YES! But only when he is fucking HER, not me.....

Am I straight?...YES!

Do I care what others think??...You decide!

over a year ago

I'm finding it that the ladies on here might have the correct attitude and I'm thinking I might try dip my toe into the water (so to spk)

over a year ago

If someone has 'that' effect on you, - well - excellent , be it mental, physical or sexual - follow it if circumstances allow. I've never had it explained to me like that. Nice post "

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

I don't get ANY attention. I'm googling amoeba dating sites now...

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"Well think after all the male attention over past few weeks I should turn to the "dark" side lol

More meets coming my way if I do

Have any of you straight ppl pondered about this?

Thoughts people "

Ehhhhh NAW

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"

Ehhhhh NAW "

Some people are just out to ruin my day today!!!

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"

Ehhhhh NAW

Some people are just out to ruin my day today!!! "

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

BTW....

Any bi guys reading this.....

Im joking....Really not my thing

over a year ago

By *lyce and Mister MCouple
over a year ago

Falkirk

If someone has 'that' effect on you, - well - excellent , be it mental, physical or sexual - follow it if circumstances allow. "

Entirely!!!!!!!!!!!!

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"BTW....

Any bi guys reading this.....

Im joking....Really not my thing "

Pmsl...inundated with mail fae straight guys sayin they will turn bi for you ...are ya

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"BTW....

Pmsl...inundated with mail fae straight guys sayin they will turn bi for you ...are ya "

ALL blocks are on

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"BTW....

Pmsl...inundated with mail fae straight guys sayin they will turn bi for you ...are ya

ALL blocks are on "

By *icentious.LibertineWoman
over a year ago

Falkirk

Thanks guys

I know it perhaps seems a naive way to look at things, but - really - in life - do more of what makes you happy

Right - off out to sit in the sun . I've got a pile of reading to do for work, and I'm fortunate enough to be able to go find somewhere nice to go and do it.

X

over a year ago

"Thanks guys

I know it perhaps seems a naive way to look at things, but - really - in life - do more of what makes you happy

Right - off out to sit in the sun . I've got a pile of reading to do for work, and I'm fortunate enough to be able to go find somewhere nice to go and do it.

X

"

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

Diesel...

IF you are serious about it....

Enjoy

over a year ago

"Diesel...

IF you are serious about it....

Enjoy "

I am and I think I'm going to go for it

over a year ago

at least if anybody starts there shit about it u can always say dont mock it until u have tried it

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Enjoy

over a year ago

It's quite flattering I suppose to get the messages that say...

" I know your straight but I'm free and looking to suck cock "

At least I know the option is there haha

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Thankfully I dont get messages like that

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"Thankfully I dont get messages like that "

I wont mail you then

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"Thankfully I dont get messages like that

I wont mail you then "

bugger

over a year ago

Ohh hell yeah , I just adore male attention . I've thought about the dark side a few times but getting a ff meet is as hard as some of you man getting a solo meet in my innocent and viginal experience

over a year ago

"Ohh hell yeah , I just adore male attention . I've thought about the dark side a few times but getting a ff meet is as hard as some of you man getting a solo meet in my innocent and viginal experience "
virginal * I ment

over a year ago

"Ohh hell yeah , I just adore male attention . I've thought about the dark side a few times but getting a ff meet is as hard as some of you man getting a solo meet in my innocent and viginal experience virginal * I ment "

LOL

over a year ago

I get messages like that all the time from guys! A polite thanks but no thanks usually suffices. Just not my 'thing' i'm afraid!

over a year ago

Here's a thread I could get my teeth into.

This deserves a considered response tho, so I'll come back to this when I retrieve my sensible head.

over a year ago

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Diesel... You need to ease yourself in gently. Let me use the strap on first

over a year ago

"Diesel... You need to ease yourself in gently. Let me use the strap on first "

over a year ago

I've been trying to put on my sensible head for over an hour now trying to respond the OPs post & some if the comments.

As I see it one user pretty much hit the nail on the head. For me fun is fun with any gender so long as there is a connection, be it physical or mentally. I've been privileged to be many a curious guys "first" & met some really good folk in the process. I've also explored in MFMs where there's been some mutual playing & the participants, despite their usual preferences, have felt comfortable to try new things. Thank god for curious minds & knocking down preconceptions.

Does playing with a woman alter my preference & make me straight or Bi - no, I don't think so. I still love & adore my better half & that remains the case. However my forays online & in Meets do mean I don't decry anyone whether they are happy in their little labelled preference or if they like & enjoy expanding horizons. I've tried many things sexually & know some if it is just not for me. That's down to your own choice & preference.

Exploring with folk you feel comfortable with wont automatically mean you wish to repeat it with just anyone. It might be a one-off or something you feel ok about with one or two individuals you like on a more regular basis.

I won't repeat all the (Kinsey & such) theories which I have mentioned previously in similar threads. If folk are interested in that they can search the threads or use Google. What can intrigue me is the amount of folk who would never venture from a particular standpoint visiting such threads regularly. It's honestly quite fascinating, but then there's nowt as queer as folk.

Whatever people's preferences, just enjoy, be safe & happy Fabbing. There's a lot of choice.

over a year ago

"I've been trying to put on my sensible head for over an hour now trying to respond the OPs post & some if the comments.

As I see it one user pretty much hit the nail on the head. For me fun is fun with any gender so long as there is a connection, be it physical or mentally. I've been privileged to be many a curious guys "first" & met some really good folk in the process. I've also explored in MFMs where there's been some mutual playing & the participants, despite their usual preferences, have felt comfortable to try new things. Thank god for curious minds & knocking down preconceptions.

Does playing with a woman alter my preference & make me straight or Bi - no, I don't think so. I still love & adore my better half & that remains the case. However my forays online & in Meets do mean I don't decry anyone whether they are happy in their little labelled preference or if they like & enjoy expanding horizons. I've tried many things sexually & know some if it is just not for me. That's down to your own choice & preference.

Exploring with folk you feel comfortable with wont automatically mean you wish to repeat it with just anyone. It might be a one-off or something you feel ok about with one or two individuals you like on a more regular basis.

I won't repeat all the (Kinsey & such) theories which I have mentioned previously in similar threads. If folk are interested in that they can search the threads or use Google. What can intrigue me is the amount of folk who would never venture from a particular standpoint visiting such threads regularly. It's honestly quite fascinating, but then there's nowt as queer as folk.

Whatever people's preferences, just enjoy, be safe & happy Fabbing. There's a lot of choice.

"

over a year ago

It's all sex, it's all good, it's all fun.

Life's too short not to try it all.

By *ruescotsman84Man
over a year ago

Argyll & Bute

I'd rather be in good company that happens to be the same gender as myself, than alone and thinking 'I wish I wasn't alone'...

I consider myself bisexual as I've had sex with men, never had a boyfriend and to date that's not due to anything other than haven't met a guy I felt I could be with, but if I did, I'd have to play it out - would be bizarre not to.

over a year ago

"I'd rather be in good company that happens to be the same gender as myself, than alone and thinking 'I wish I wasn't alone'...

I consider myself bisexual as I've had sex with men, never had a boyfriend and to date that's not due to anything other than haven't met a guy I felt I could be with, but if I did, I'd have to play it out - would be bizarre not to."

Thx for discussing your thoughts

over a year ago

"I'd rather be in good company that happens to be the same gender as myself, than alone and thinking 'I wish I wasn't alone'...

I consider myself bisexual as I've had sex with men, never had a boyfriend and to date that's not due to anything other than haven't met a guy I felt I could be with, but if I did, I'd have to play it out - would be bizarre not to."

over a year ago

Right well I've decided I'm going to take the plunge and go for it so will keep you all posted

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Right well I've decided I'm going to take the plunge and go for it so will keep you all posted "

Bring you n yer pal round

over a year ago

"Right well I've decided I'm going to take the plunge and go for it so will keep you all posted

Bring you n yer pal round "

Anytime for u cutie

over a year ago

"Right well I've decided I'm going to take the plunge and go for it so will keep you all posted "

Good luck. Hope it turns out well for ya dude.

over a year ago

"Right well I've decided I'm going to take the plunge and go for it so will keep you all posted

Good luck. Hope it turns out well for ya dude. "

Me too I'm excited but rather nervous

over a year ago

Bring you n yer pal round "

Diesel has a volunteer pal

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

Gawd Diesel....You not done it yet!!!

Get to it man

over a year ago

Will tell all Monday aboot it