Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

wots up with me

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Took dog to vets this morning.turns out he has early arthritis

She gives him injection, and also gives me a supply of more sed drugs ( not cheap I hear you shout).I thank vet and walk out straight past reception onto street and proceed up the path, suddenly a voice behind me shouts me back. It's then I realise I haven't paid lol

This ever happen to any1.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Took dog to vets this morning.turns out he has early arthritis

She gives him injection, and also gives me a supply of more sed drugs ( not cheap I hear you shout).I thank vet and walk out straight past reception onto street and proceed up the path, suddenly a voice behind me shouts me back. It's then I realise I haven't paid lol

This ever happen to any1. "

No - just you - EVERY WEEK!!!!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Took dog to vets this morning.turns out he has early arthritis

This ever happen to any1.

No - just you - EVERY WEEK!!!!! "

Poor dog though, hope he feels better soon

By *icentious.LibertineWoman
over a year ago

Falkirk

I remember being in a well known chemists shop- basket on arm - chucking things in the basket. Held a couple of things in my hands. Went to the till - paid for the things in my hands and waltzed out the shop, still with the basket full of stuff over my arm. No-one batted an eyelid. It wasn't til about 30 seconds later, round the shopping centre that I realised what I'd done...

And YES, I quietly snuck back to the shop and paid for them as if nothing had happened

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Memo to me never arrange a lunch date with irn cause i have a sneeky feeling il end up paying lol

By *lyce and Mister MCouple
over a year ago

Falkirk

I had lunch in local cafe, finished, got kids sorted, buggy etc, walked right out !!!!! I went back when I realized and they hadn't noticed either lol!

over a year ago

So am not the only one

over a year ago

Told my dog to sit n stay as i went into shop...came out...got so far along road and realised i forgot dog...kinda the same ? lol.

By *ewels74Woman
over a year ago

Dundee/Angus/Blackpool

mm yrs back, i was in a coffee shop, must have been half dreaming or something, but had looked up seen my bus i was going on appear and then flew over the road to catch it, it was only when i sat down did i realise i forgot to pay so lucky they knew me as next time i was in town i went straight there and then paid. Felt so embarrassed at the same time

over a year ago

I remember to pay. I just forget my bank card when paying. Has to ask the bank for 3 new ones this year already.

over a year ago

"mm yrs back, i was in a coffee shop, must have been half dreaming or something, but had looked up seen my bus i was going on appear and then flew over the road to catch it, it was only when i sat down did i realise i forgot to pay so lucky they knew me as next time i was in town i went straight there and then paid. Felt so embarrassed at the same time "
pmsl suddenly I dont feel so alone

Post new Message to Thread