Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

what did u get upto to-day in the nice sunny weather

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

well i had one of those lovely days when things u expect to happen dont and u get pissed off then like a miracle it all changes , like i meet a lovely female who i have spoken to for ages for lunch , so things didn't turn out all that bad after all.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"well i had one of those lovely days when things u expect to happen dont and u get pissed off then like a miracle it all changes , like i meet a lovely female who i have spoken to for ages for lunch , so things didn't turn out all that bad after all. "
All day in the house myself ..so house work and cooking and some baking how exciting huh lol..ohhh the high life lol

By *lyce and Mister MCouple
over a year ago

Falkirk

I was meant to go out with the kids, but they dumped me to spend time with their Dad... pfft

So instead I was very boring and done loads of housework and gutted the bedroom of a 7 and 5 year old..... Jeeeez a wheelie bin bag of crap and I needed rescuing at one point

By *z ThongzWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I didnt get home till after eight this morning and went to bed at nine , phone woke me at half ten , spoke on the phone for an hour then went back to bed till 2.40 and spent the rest of the day feeling like a half shut knife , too much of an auld bint to stay up all night and be bright and breezy with little sleep

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I didnt get home till after eight this morning and went to bed at nine , phone woke me at half ten , spoke on the phone for an hour then went back to bed till 2.40 and spent the rest of the day feeling like a half shut knife , too much of an auld bint to stay up all night and be bright and breezy with little sleep "
yer a dirty stop out jiggles so dont look for sympathy lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I took the dog for a 6 mile walk through the woods. I am now suffering for it and will be stiff as a board in the morning.

over a year ago

"I didnt get home till after eight this morning and went to bed at nine , phone woke me at half ten , spoke on the phone for an hour then went back to bed till 2.40 and spent the rest of the day feeling like a half shut knife , too much of an auld bint to stay up all night and be bright and breezy with little sleep "

I'm at a Loz for words you stop out.

I got a new client - Whoohoo!

over a year ago

I didn't get up til 12 then I had a catch up with my sis who's just back her hols then I went shopping and tonight after dinner we finished the first season of dexter and started the 2nd

Now I'm snuggling in bed with my fav man

Post new Message to Thread