Back to Scotland

back to the future

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You have just been handed keys to a delorean

With enough juice to do one return journey

So wot year and why

Am goin to Brooklyn 1977 a want to experience Saturday nite fever for myself thereal deal

"nite fever nite. Fever "

Lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lots of choices but mine would have to be Studio 54 in New York. Music, hedonism, dancing, excessive partying & dancing till ya literally dropped. So forget the return trip. Use the juice to go back & be born all over again.

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

To half hour before police stopped me in car while in full maids outfit tell me to change and not have the most embarrassing few mins of my life

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/05/13 17:48:05]

over a year ago

"Lots of choices but mine would have to be Studio 54 in New York. Music, hedonism, dancing, excessive partying & dancing till ya literally dropped. So forget the return trip. Use the juice to go back & be born all over again. "

Oh & I'm taking some if the fabulous remixes that were done of 70s Disco Classics, including the Steve Anderson remix of "We Are Family" (which spookily is playing as I type), the remix of the Gibson Brothers hit Cuba, & other gems. Love to see their faces as the remixes pump it out & go mwi on the floor. PARTAAAAAY!

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Would rather go forward a hundred years see if there is much difference in the world...also pick up a record book of the last 100 yrs sporting acheivments....

over a year ago

"Lots of choices but mine would have to be Studio 54 in New York. Music, hedonism, dancing, excessive partying & dancing till ya literally dropped. So forget the return trip. Use the juice to go back & be born all over again. "

Epic choice! Think I'm falling in love with you Randy

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Would rather go forward a hundred years see if there is much difference in the world...also pick up a record book of the last 100 yrs sporting acheivments.... "
are ye coming back though

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"Would rather go forward a hundred years see if there is much difference in the world...also pick up a record book of the last 100 yrs sporting acheivments.... are ye coming back though "

Hell yeah......time to feck the bookies big time

Post new Message to Thread