Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Thank You

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

2013 started with great promise for me. Business Plan in place, new company name incorporated with Companies House etc etc etc

4 months on and no finance to kick off my venture I hit rock bottom. My house is about to be repossessed and after 10 years I fell off the wagon.

Took a little drive to my favourite place and sat meditating for about 3 hours.

My head is now clear just hope my arse will follow.

Anyway there have been one or two ladies on here who have gone above and beyond anything I could ask for and helped me through this weekend.

You guys know who you are. A big thanks from the bottom of my heart for your thoughts shared with me

Love you guys xx

Rok

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Always nice to see threads like this!!

By *lyce and Mister MCouple
over a year ago

Falkirk

"2013 started with great promise for me. Business Plan in place, new company name incorporated with Companies House etc etc etc

4 months on and no finance to kick off my venture I hit rock bottom. My house is about to be repossessed and after 10 years I fell off the wagon.

Anyway there have been one or two ladies on here who have gone above and beyond anything I could ask for and helped me through this weekend.

You guys know who you are. A big thanks from the bottom of my heart for your thoughts shared with me

Love you guys xx

Rok"

Aw im so sorry it's been a difficult year. I hope the positive thoughts bring more positivity into your life xxx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"2013 started with great promise for me. Business Plan in place, new company name incorporated with Companies House etc etc etc

Love you guys xx

Rok"

Positive thoughts being sent your way babes .

I know what a difficult time youve had recently and im so glad your heads a bit clearer now ,hang in there my lovely friend good things will come when the fog has cleared im sure x

Massive big hugs

luv jacs

xxxx

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Love you guys xx

Rok"

Hey there mate - sorry to here about your troubles but I'm glad to hear you have turned a corner

This, to me at least, shows the power of friendship

By *econdhand RoseWoman
over a year ago

Nr Dumfries

How nice to see a thank you thread and to show that however low your life appears to get you have friends who support you. Those ladies are special and it's nice of you to publicly share your thanks.

Having started and run my own business and now helping someone else do the same I can understand the difficulties and the frustrations you're going through. Life is hard for you at the moment but if you believe in your idea, keep the faith and it will come good for you.

Good luck and positive thoughts are being sent your way.

Vixen xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sorry to hear that you're having a tough time...I can empathise with you there.

I hope things improve for you. It's times like this that you find out who your real friends are

Rox xx

over a year ago

Sorry to hear business has been turbulent. Thankfully my new business just grows & grows despite the economic climate. Anyway, keep at it dude - you're normally so positive & that's what it takes to succeed in business.

When I first read your thread my heart sank & thought how fragile stability can be in the market today. Then continued on to see how folk have supported you through such difficult times.

All too often we hear complaints & negativity & rarely do folk find time to praise genuinely good efforts of others. You must be deeply cared for & thought of to warrant such awesome support. A kind spirit recognised by other kind spirits who realise every so often that a little kindness & thoughtfulness is worth so much more than money. Thanks for posting & good luck.

over a year ago

So sorry to hear that Rok, I had a fledgling business, a few years ago, but it never really took off, I became to un-well to continue., not the same as you- but the effects the same- I wish you well in the future, stay positive eventhough you might not feel like it- things will pick up again.

over a year ago

Hope your ok mate keep your chin up and stay positive i know it can be easier said than done and always remember freinds are always with you through thick and thin i hope things work out with your business ive been there and finally its all starting to come together take care mate and always remember no matter what always keep smilling

over a year ago

Love you guys xx

Rok"

Powerful posting. I know there is a whole big story behind these words. Like yourself I went bankrupt about ten years ago when my building company went bust. No one to blame but myself. Took on too much work....and sought refuge in the bottle to help me get through.......took out extra loans to help with cashflow which I guaranteed with the house...

But then again there are loads of stories like ours....

Won't give any advice as that only benefits the giver....but what I did was to go right back to basios and return to what I was good at....and slowly began to rebuild...

It can and does work...Been at least eight years since my last overdraft....no credits cards....and after a good number of years without drinking I find I can now do it sociably as and when the mood takes us....Like tonight for instance...Lovely May evening..and a glass of red...

Best advice I was given...."This too will pass"..

Well done....and great post..

Post new Message to Thread