Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Luxury Apartment Party

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all,

Ok so me and my female friend that I met on here would really like to host a party for up to 5 sexy couples aged between 21-40 at a luxury apartment in Edinburgh.

We would be looking at £40 per couple which would cover the cost of the apartment + nibbles and we would have an ipod docking station for the music.

Ideally it would just be a really good house party where we can let our hair down, chat with like minded couples and have the added bonus of all getting naked and having fun

Dress code would be smart/casual/sexy and the women can bring along something a bit more revealing that they can all change into later in the night.

This is something we would really like to do for early June but don't want to be left out of pocket renting the apartment and nobody shows up.

So if you would be interested then please contact myself and if we have enough genuine interest then lets make this happen.

Ross Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Aye good luck. Age limit plus only couples and a £40 cost.. Let us know how it goes please!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Aye good luck. Age limit plus only couples and a £40 cost.. Let us know how it goes please! "

.... we could always have the alternative at your place.

BYO bloke bottle and bag of crisps.

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"Aye good luck. Age limit plus only couples and a £40 cost.. Let us know how it goes please!

BYO bloke bottle and bag of crisps. "

Anytime Loops xxxx

over a year ago

"Aye good luck. Age limit plus only couples and a £40 cost.. Let us know how it goes please!

Anytime Loops xxxx "

I'm in girls!!

Anyone for jelly??

over a year ago

Anytime Loops xxxx

I'm in girls!!

Anyone for jelly?? "

Only if they are vodka or champagne ones ........... not paddling pools full of the stuff.

over a year ago

Anytime Loops xxxx

I'm in girls!!

Anyone for jelly??

Only if they are vodka or champagne ones ........... not paddling pools full of the stuff. "

I like your thinking

over a year ago

Anytime Loops xxxx

I'm in girls!!

Anyone for jelly??

Only if they are vodka or champagne ones ........... not paddling pools full of the stuff.

I like your thinking "

Ooohhhhhh can I come?? Please please please

over a year ago

Anytime Loops xxxx

I'm in girls!!

Anyone for jelly??

I like your thinking

Ooohhhhhh can I come?? Please please please "

Ok, perty at FMUMA's hoose lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Hi all,

Ok so me and my female friend that I met on here would really like to host a party for up to 5 sexy couples aged between 21-40 at a luxury apartment in Edinburgh.

We would be looking at £40 per couple which would cover the cost of the apartment + nibbles and we would have an ipod docking station for the music.

Ideally it would just be a really good house party where we can let our hair down, chat with like minded couples and have the added bonus of all getting naked and having fun

Dress code would be smart/casual/sexy and the women can bring along something a bit more revealing that they can all change into later in the night.

This is something we would really like to do for early June but don't want to be left out of pocket renting the apartment and nobody shows up.

So if you would be interested then please contact myself and if we have enough genuine interest then lets make this happen.

Ross Xx

"

Good luck Op i hope you find some nice people to join you in your party xxx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/05/13 18:13:07]

over a year ago

"Aye good luck. Age limit plus only couples and a £40 cost.. Let us know how it goes please! "

Oh sorry for trying to organise something on here.

Please do come back to me with your suggestions and a spare £250 to rent a luxury apartment.

In the meantime if all you can do is criticise someone for attempting something a bit special then at least make it constructive

over a year ago

Good luck Op i hope you find some nice people to join you in your party xxx

Thank you

over a year ago

Have you tried direct invites/messages to those you already know/met and simply like the look of? Can work.

over a year ago

Hi,

Yeah that's what I was thinking but the only trouble is that quite a few couples on here block single males which is understandable.

We are however thinking of creating a joint pile and doing exactly that so watch this space

By *oftfocusMan
over a year ago

EDINBURGH

Great idea op.

Hope it goes well and don't listen to the negative "banter" on here.same old same old.

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

"Great idea op.

Hope it goes well and don't listen to the negative "banter" on here.same old same old.

"

I agree.... Good Luck with your party...your event therefore your age range/cost.....most posts get hijacked now turning very boring!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Good luck OP , hopefully the people who may be interested will add to your thread

By *z ThongzWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Good luck hope it goes swimmingly

over a year ago

Oh sorry for trying to organise something on here.

Please do come back to me with your suggestions and a spare £250 to rent a luxury apartment.

In the meantime if all you can do is criticise someone for attempting something a bit special then at least make it constructive "

Well said! The best of luck to you. If you are a youthful and attractive couple why shouldn't you aim high, and be a bit different.

In the last few days there's been a few postings about cliques, which almost everyone denied the existence of.

There will always be the existence of people sitting commenting on posts which in no way affects them and offering nothing. I've found a dignified silience helps.

Good luck again. Maybe if the rest of the thread goes well it might encourage more people to do similar things and offer a welcome to people to use the forums.

over a year ago

"Great idea op.

"

over a year ago

Give us a shout when you get some cpls together.

over a year ago

"Great idea op.

I agree.... Good Luck with your party...your event therefore your age range/cost.....most posts get hijacked now turning very boring!"

Couldnt agree more

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Good luck mate...don't pay any mind to any neighsayers....you can't please all the people all the time....if you had a party at Edinburgh castle and offered everyone £250 and all the food they could eat then you would still get people moaning lol you have to take what's said on here with a pinch of salt as there are alot of witty/sarcastic folk on here...good luck finding what your looking for...I think alot of people would find £40 a bit pricey for them especially if they're accustomed to cheaper/free parties...or they might prefer to go to a swinging club for that kind of money... I generally don't charge myself when I've organised parties in the past but I have been to a number of parties and socials where I've had to pay and it doesn't always assure that a good time is guaranteed and perhaps that's what might put people off let me know how it goes

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"Great idea op.

I agree.... Good Luck with your party...your event therefore your age range/cost.....most posts get hijacked now turning very boring!

Couldnt agree more "

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Have a good one

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Ok constuctive advice

As someone else has said try mailing people you know and like look of directly ...if they have single guys blocked....get your lady friend to mail them...dont expect people just fork out 40 quid (which is alot of money) to strangers on the promise of a party...you'll probably have to pay it then collect monies on the night

over a year ago

Best of luck.....we are too old and I'm too wrinkly...but I hope it goes well for you....

This thread is up and down. Some positive posts. Some negative ones. But thats life...

Any time you mention a party then stipulate age restrictions and money you are going to get pelters....

But you guys know what you want and there is nothing wrong with that...

Oldies like us often times don't feel comfortable with folks our offsprings age....and youngies can feel uncomfortable with folks old enough to be their parents..

Each to their own.......Good luck..

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Best of luck.....we are too old and I'm too wrinkly...but I hope it goes well for you....

This thread is up and down. Some positive posts. Some negative ones. But thats life...

Any time you mention a party then stipulate age restrictions and money you are going to get pelters....

But you guys know what you want and there is nothing wrong with that...

Oldies like us often times don't feel comfortable with folks our offsprings age....and youngies can feel uncomfortable with folks old enough to be their parents..

Each to their own.......Good luck..

"

Post new Message to Thread