Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Friends

Jump to newest

By *andA OP   Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Fab is fun.

How many people have made very good friends on here? I.e. Best friends they would trust with their lives?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lyce and Mister MCouple
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Fab is fun.

How many people have made very good friends on here? I.e. Best friends they would trust with their lives?"

I've not long joined and therefore haven't met anyone. I do however come as part of a couple and I'd trust the other half with my life

I am sure there are people who have made really good friends on here tho.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Fab is fun.

How many people have made very good friends on here? I.e. Best friends they would trust with their lives?"

I wouldn't trust anyone with my life, bit dodgy if their chips were down and they had to choose them or me

over a year ago

Never came on to fab looking to make friends but I ended up becoming pals with most of the people I've met, I trust them all enough to have them on Facebook etc but with my life? Not so much

over a year ago

Certainly been fortunate to have made some great friends here

By *ky HookMan
over a year ago

Dundee

Reletivly new myself wouldnt say ive made best friends yet but id say ive made good friends. People i enjoy the company of and would like to spend more time with. I also know of people who have met their partners thru here.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Ive made many friends on here .

Some i trust some i dont.

Some i wouldnt trust them as far as i could throw them but would i trust anyone with my life on here ....errmm probably not

By *rStarbuckMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I have some amazing friends from here, wouldnt be without them now!

Only one or two that I trust completely though

L x

over a year ago

Made some really good freinds on here in quite a short time. But a dont think I would

Trust any1 with my life

over a year ago

Swans, Wolves and Gibbons apparently mate for life, so i guess they are friends for life kinda thing.

Humans get married etc and sometimes that does'nt last too long.

On friendly terms with a lovely variety of fab members certainly.

Never ever first clicked on here to get myself a "best friend", clicked on for swinging fun and excitement.

By *andA OP   Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"Ive made many friends on here .

Some i trust some i dont.

Some i wouldnt trust them as far as i could throw them but would i trust anyone with my life on here ....errmm probably not "

I don't think I would class anyone as a friend if I didn't have any trust at all in them

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"I have some amazing friends from here, wouldnt be without them now!

Only one or two that I trust completely though

L x"

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I've made some great friends on here, whilst I may not trust them with my life, they are still important to me and I would always try to help them any way I could if they were in need of help, and I hope they'd do the same for me

over a year ago

Been on here 7 years or so, 1 couple I would trust with my life.......infact, in the not too distant future we will be in-laws xx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I've made some great friends on here, whilst I may not trust them with my life, they are still important to me and I would always try to help them any way I could if they were in need of help, and I hope they'd do the same for me "

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Have made some amazing friends over the years some have been play friends some not

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

See, all these friends....

Who says swinging isnt a social thing

over a year ago

Friends yes but trust with my life, no

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"See, all these friends....

Who says swinging isnt a social thing "

over a year ago

"See, all these friends....

Who says swinging isnt a social thing "

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Never came on to fab looking to make friends but I ended up becoming pals with most of the people I've met, I trust them all enough to have them on Facebook etc but with my life? Not so much "
found out to my peril not to put people on facebook from here one was even putting things on their page for one of my family members to see to cause me trouble as things werent going their way

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"found out to my peril not to put people on facebook from here one was even putting things on their page for one of my family members to see to cause me trouble as things werent going their way "

I have ONE friend from here on my FB...

Wouldnt add anyone else....

over a year ago

"Never came on to fab looking to make friends but I ended up becoming pals with most of the people I've met, I trust them all enough to have them on Facebook etc but with my life? Not so much found out to my peril not to put people on facebook from here one was even putting things on their page for one of my family members to see to cause me trouble as things werent going their way "

Lol clearly hang around with the crazies then kola. Most people I have should be worried about what I do not vice versa! Jokes, honestly

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Never came on to fab looking to make friends but I ended up becoming pals with most of the people I've met, I trust them all enough to have them on Facebook etc but with my life? Not so much found out to my peril not to put people on facebook from here one was even putting things on their page for one of my family members to see to cause me trouble as things werent going their way

Lol clearly hang around with the crazies then kola. Most people I have should be worried about what I do not vice versa! Jokes, honestly "

got you on mine username elbows knees and ears

over a year ago

"Never came on to fab looking to make friends but I ended up becoming pals with most of the people I've met, I trust them all enough to have them on Facebook etc but with my life? Not so much found out to my peril not to put people on facebook from here one was even putting things on their page for one of my family members to see to cause me trouble as things werent going their way

Lol clearly hang around with the crazies then kola. Most people I have should be worried about what I do not vice versa! Jokes, honestly got you on mine username elbows knees and ears "

AND ears, that's a new one

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Lol clearly hang around with the crazies then kola. Most people I have should be worried about what I do not vice versa! Jokes, honestly got you on mine username elbows knees and ears

AND ears, that's a new one "

ben experimenting with limbering up exercises

over a year ago

Made some good friends in my time here....only two I count as very close friends that I trust though

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

yes have made friends on here . but only person i ever relie on is myself .

Post new Message to Thread