Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Meets that don't go well.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Interested in hearing about meets that didn't go well. Up till recently I'd been lucky and never had a bad meet as such. It's kind of put me off meeting again for a while.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Apart from one meet, where I was told I was too immature for him and he just left, fuck knows what I did, I think I said two words to him lol, all mine have been great. Have had meets and then they've turned into a total dickhead after we've met a few times but I think that's just a man thing

over a year ago

what were the 2 words you said lol

over a year ago

I was on this before and had one really terrible meet! The guy was a total prick and was actually quite nasty. Very rude and put me down quite a bit.

I have to say though I have met some really nice people this time round and had two very good meets!

I suppose I have learnt that not all

guys on here are eejits....but you just need to be careful!

J x

over a year ago

"what were the 2 words you said lol"

I'm always polite so probably just 'wanna pump ma hole?' Haha nah joking, just hi how are you kinda thing, maybe just didn't like the look of me. Clearly no a any holes a goal type of lad

over a year ago

"what were the 2 words you said lol

I'm always polite so probably just 'wanna pump ma hole?' Haha nah joking, just hi how are you kinda thing, maybe just didn't like the look of me. Clearly no a any holes a goal type of lad "

lol

over a year ago

"I was on this before and had one really terrible meet! The guy was a total prick and was actually quite nasty. Very rude and put me down quite a bit.

I have to say though I have met some really nice people this time round and had two very good meets!

I suppose I have learnt that not all

guys on here are eejits....but you just need to be careful!

J x"

not all guys are like

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

I turned up at one meet, and when she opened the door, I don't know if it was the smell of the cat pee, or her BO that hit me first! That was the first time my "fake call" button on my phone saved the day!

over a year ago

I know. My faith has been restored....for now! x

over a year ago

"I turned up at one meet, and when she opened the door, I don't know if it was the smell of the cat pee, or her BO that hit me first! That was the first time my "fake call" button on my phone saved the day! "

Awww no! Boke! I have used the "fake call" on many an occasion!

over a year ago

A 'gal' i arranged a meet with turned up at my door! When i opened it, there was a GUY in a frock and black wig standing there smiling!

over a year ago

Glasgow West

"I turned up at one meet, and when she opened the door, I don't know if it was the smell of the cat pee, or her BO that hit me first! That was the first time my "fake call" button on my phone saved the day!

Awww no! Boke! I have used the "fake call" on many an occasion! "

It's especially galling that she said good hygiene was a must, and I'd saved my annual bath for just such an occasion....

over a year ago

" It's especially galling that she said good hygiene was a must, and I'd saved my annual bath for just such an occasion.... "

What a waste! x

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I guess I've been lucky but when I was a couple a few years back, we met with a lady together and all she did was giggle - it really put s both off and i offered to drive her home after an hour

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

The only time a meet didn't go well for us was when they didn't turn up

over a year ago

Glasgow West

I've been the giggler in the past. Between 1st and 2nd wives, I was seeing a girl who bought a "triple sensation" thing to use. It was a gel cock ring come anal dildo, with a bullet built into the ring. When we first used it, I was helpless with laughter, because it tickled so much! We had many a fun time with that!

over a year ago

I've had loads of rubbish meets, far too many to start talking about it here or anything I'd want to admit in an open forum.

One reason why I've no pics and nothing on my profile.

over a year ago

Had a couple of disasters but mostly good

over a year ago

I've had one not very good meet texts & mail were explosive but when it got down to the meet I was left very disappointed

over a year ago

We have had one but not put us off xx

Post new Message to Thread