Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

pressured to play

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone ever been pressured into having to play with people on meets/at parties or at clubs?

Is it a common thing?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes recently

over a year ago

Never.

over a year ago

Nope! If a meet isn't working out then i say so, thank the gal for taking the time to meet me and i leave! (mind you, the last time i left, i had to knock on the door to get back in, it was MY feckin house) lol.

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Nope! If a meet isn't working out then i say so, thank the gal for taking the time to meet me and i leave! (mind you, the last time i left, i had to knock on the door to get back in, it was MY feckin house) lol."

Pfft I said I was sorry

But to the op , I wouldn't ever be pressurised into playing with anyone no matter where I was

over a year ago

Lol u joker.

But your right no one should be pressured into playing when you are not attracted to them.

Yeh the right thing to do is explain theres no spark and thank them.

By *lyce and Mister MCouple
over a year ago

Falkirk

im way too strong willed to ever do anything I wasn't 100% comfortable with!

Had no meets yet, looking for couple with same fantasy of ours lol

over a year ago

Yeah happened recently and I won't be verifying neither will I be meeting again. Always wonder why people think this is a good approach. Instantly makes me unrelaxed. Therefore not taking anything further forward.

over a year ago

yes we went to meet a couple recently and when we arrived the place was a tip, felt very uncomfortable so we just said that we weren't happy and that it wasn't going to happen and took our leave. We received a disgusting abusive message later that night. Shocking people

over a year ago

"yes we went to meet a couple recently and when we arrived the place was a tip, felt very uncomfortable so we just said that we weren't happy and that it wasn't going to happen and took our leave. We received a disgusting abusive message later that night. Shocking people"

Thats shocking but then again you get abusive people, we havent felt pressured but then again getting a meet is a pressure in itself

over a year ago

"yes we went to meet a couple recently and when we arrived the place was a tip, felt very uncomfortable so we just said that we weren't happy and that it wasn't going to happen and took our leave. We received a disgusting abusive message later that night. Shocking people"

I hope you reported them for their abusive message.

By *eatherWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

No i never have and i never will be But saying that was at a met mfmf about 3 yrs ago and u could just sense there had been pressure on the female to play from her partner as it was i was right and the poor woman ended up in tears saying to the other guy u knew i wasnt ready for this.There was no pressure from me or the guy i was with and at the start i did say to her no means no and stop means stop.Im afraid i was extremely angry with her partner to say the least

over a year ago

See thats what i dont agree with, people just asume because youve agreed to meet that its a definate that you will sleep with them. Abusive msgs etc are well out of order, it makes me angry grrr x

over a year ago

ohh thats aweful. I refuse to be made to feel i have to take part in such things, but its terrible how people can put that pressure on you with no guilt at all x

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I've never been pressured and I would never ever pressure anyone either.

When I was a couple we met another couple, the ladies disappeared for a bit, then the boys went to join in and all was good until I realised he wasn't happy with the fact that his lady was being rather noisy with me. When she asked for round two I said I was tired and we left.......turns out I was right - they split up 2 weeks later

over a year ago

Never been in a situation where pressure was either felt nor applied.

Anyone ever tried to pressure us into anything we did not feel right doing or being involved in would get told where to go and what to do .....in plain English !!

over a year ago

I totally agree with you huni x

over a year ago

Never really felt pressured to play but a couple of times I've met people who have looked 25 years older than what they have said they were. It's not really an issue of age, but not being prepared to meet someone so different. And some people just use false pics in their profile.

I have felt pressured though to continue to have sex once it starts, if theres a hygiene issue. How can I say to someone, I can't do this cos you are too smelly?

I did say to someone though who wanted to meet me again, I'd see you again but u want us to meet, you have to take a bath first.

By *ky HookMan
over a year ago

Dundee

First time I ever played was in a club it was a fmmm I wasn't enjoying myself felt kind of overwhelmed so I left the three of them to it.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Ive never felt pressured into playing with someone i didnt want to but then again ive never met someone ive not wanted to meet so never been in that situation

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Wish tae feck some sexy ladies would pressure me.......not that i'd take much pressurising

over a year ago

"Wish tae feck some sexy ladies would pressure me.......not that i'd take much pressurising "
does face sitting count as pressure ?

over a year ago

Lmao thats more applyn pressure than being pressured is it not? Lol :p x face sitting is fun lol

over a year ago

"

Lmao thats more applyn pressure than being pressured is it not? Lol :p x face sitting is fun lol "

was ment to be a wee joke

over a year ago

"

Lmao thats more applyn pressure than being pressured is it not? Lol :p x face sitting is fun lol was ment to be a wee joke "

I know hunni x

over a year ago

I wonder then if there is more pressure put on women to play than there is men? We know most men would probably be happy to play with most women they meet an like even if they aren't attracted to them?

I may be wrong... Just has me wondering xx

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"Has anyone ever been pressured into having to play with people on meets/at parties or at clubs?

Is it a common thing?

"

No, never...

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

If I have arranged a meet, and for some reason the guy cant make it, I wont ask again...

I would feel like I was pressuring him, even if i wasnt....

If you meet someone and realise there is nothing there, tell them....

over a year ago

"Has anyone ever been pressured into having to play with people on meets/at parties or at clubs?

Is it a common thing?

"

Nope, never have and never will. I have legs that can walk away anytime i jolly well please

By *rs L and Mr DCouple
over a year ago

helensburgh

nope

over a year ago

"I wonder then if there is more pressure put on women to play than there is men? We know most men would probably be happy to play with most women they meet an like even if they aren't attracted to them?

I may be wrong... Just has me wondering xx"

Personally, nope, like a take anything thats going attitude? Nope, im no exactly gods gift myself,lol, but the "aye you'll do" thing is not my style.

over a year ago

I once experienced that first hand - from the girls perspective.

Myself and another gent were playing with a lovely fem when a guy tried to muscle his way in. He was told politely "no" but he just wouldn't take no for an answer so I had to step in and make things much clearer for him.

It made me respect women even more for some of the shit they have to put up with every day from pushy guys.

Post new Message to Thread