Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Adults or Playground

Jump to newest

By *az n davy42 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Ayr

Recently we have both got really frustrated with the amount of moaning about others on here. In real life there are people we get on with and people we dont - we learn to deal with it and not cause problems just live and let live. So why is it so different on here?

People have different ideas, likes, etc we may not agree but it their choice not to agree no need to be nasty. Also wont talk to them as they talk to so and so - hey thought that went out when i was at Primary.

As to single guys moaning they dont get mail etc - not all people are going to like you for fun, as in real life you may find one or two out of 100 that like you.

As said why do people think it should be so different on here just cause it a swinging site - not a shagging site but a swinging site (which again means different things to different people)

So why dont we all think about what we say - Grow up and act like Adults and not just kids in a playground. !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Ayr

And before people moan im not having a go at anyone - it is just an observation

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Recently we have both got really frustrated with the amount of moaning about others on here. In real life there are people we get on with and people we dont - we learn to deal with it and not cause problems just live and let live. So why is it so different on here?

People have different ideas, likes, etc we may not agree but it their choice not to agree no need to be nasty. Also wont talk to them as they talk to so and so - hey thought that went out when i was at Primary.

As to single guys moaning they dont get mail etc - not all people are going to like you for fun, as in real life you may find one or two out of 100 that like you.

As said why do people think it should be so different on here just cause it a swinging site - not a shagging site but a swinging site (which again means different things to different people)

So why dont we all think about what we say - Grow up and act like Adults and not just kids in a playground. !"

Nice post

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

Given that less than 1% use the forums,chat etc id say the other 99% are grown ups so not all bad lol

over a year ago

Couldn't agree more Op

By *rStarbuckMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Lol seems like some only use the forums and by causing a bit of arguing and bickering is their thrill. Dont really care either way as its just online and if some dont like it, just scroll past them, choose to ignore or just block lol

Just be happy!

L x

over a year ago

Say gouranga

Hakuna mutata

Problem with Scotland especially the West is too many people haven't grown up.

Too many carry baggage from their ancestors that stop them moving on.

A certain Football match at Firhill recently showed the ugly side of Scottish mentality

There is a certain element of male behaviour that harkens back to the caves and sadly it comes out on some on here

Women in small groups bitching about others is part of the female gene pool so we guys have to suck that one and get on with it

As for anything else ........... Fuck it... This site is for fun you get out if it what you put in.

Persevere with the nutters and join in the fun it can only get better.

I am that wise old sage that sits in his monastic home in the mountains contemplating what to type next

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I'm me. Like me, hate me - couldn't care less. Lol

If I don't like something I scroll past, and I don't take it to heart - it's the same in life lol

Don't let the bad ones ruin it for you - just smile and be happy

over a year ago

I agree with the op. But the idea of live and let live, on fab, is possible, but not in the fab forums.

Most of the people who use the forums seem decent to me, but the mentality of some is vicious.

They can come here and don't give a fuck about what they say, how they say it or who they say it to.

Abusive, rude, not right in the head, poorly educated and generally not nice people. Sit on arse just criticising some people over and over again. Women are the worse for it.

It'll not changed no matter how many op posts are posted.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

people squabble in every walk of life, why would the forums/chat/socials on Fab be any different.

it is life....

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Not convinced the OP is referring to the forums....

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"people squabble in every walk of life, why would the forums/chat/socials on Fab be any different.

it is life...."

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Not convinced the OP is referring to the forums....

"

No nor me but as usual some will use any excuse to have a dig at forum users

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"people squabble in every walk of life, why would the forums/chat/socials on Fab be any different.

it is life...."

By *ussman1Man
over a year ago

Paisley

A very sensible post,totally agree.

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

No nor me but as usual some will use any excuse to have a dig at forum users "

Dont think they are....

The only real complaint im seeing is regards to mail....

The OP's are known for organizing socials in their area.

I may be wrong, but when I read it I thought people maybe getting stroppy about not being invited???

By *z ThongzWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Always the way on forum or chat , if someone sees themselves as popular and has a group of friends , when the shit hits the fan with someone then out come the claws , the pissed off person makes the bullets while the friends fire the gun , when in reality only the people with whom the problem arose in the first place know the exact circumstances of events .

I agree if more folks put as much effort into their own business on here instead of getting involved or involving others directly or indirectly then things wouldnt get to the stage of the moaning and bitching .

In conclusion , we all think we ourselves are grown up adults and nice people , so why not let that shine through in how you conduct urself on fab instead of lowering any little problem to playground standards at best and bullying tactics at worse.

as always just my tuppenceworth for all its worth .

Happy swinging to all and to all a good day .

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

Iv seen plenty of childish behaviour in forums recently but not seen much moaning/complaints

over a year ago

Don't give a flying fuck again...thats twice this week lol

It's not real life, most of the time its folks behind a keyboard who won't ever figure in my life whatsoever

over a year ago

Ayr

"

Correct was meaning in general on the site

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/05/13 10:54:59]

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

Correct was meaning in general on the site"

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Correct was meaning in general on the site"

over a year ago

"Don't give a flying fuck again...thats twice this week lol

It's not real life, most of the time its folks behind a keyboard who won't ever figure in my life whatsoever "

There is a first for everything i agree with you here

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Recently we have both got really frustrated with the amount of moaning about others on here. In real life there are people we get on with and people we dont - we learn to deal with it and not cause problems just live and let live. So why is it so different on here?

So why dont we all think about what we say - Grow up and act like Adults and not just kids in a playground. !"

I always try and think what im about to say before saying it, ive not always got it right and admit that but i am a decent genuine person who some will like some wont and thats the same for me of certain people too.

But never would i be deliberatly rude or upset anyone just for kicks like quite a lot of people seem to do on here .

Ive learnt that silence is the best policy

over a year ago

You moaning about people moaning? There still gonna always be these people. Just treat them like a naughty child, ignore them.

By *avy42 n jazCouple
over a year ago

Ayr

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee am getting a word in as now the women have stopped moaning lol

basicly people just being fuds, am no going somewhere if there going bla bla bla,

we are on here to have fun, shag, get laughs,

and me personally, am to out spoken, if a dont like ya a will no say it in forums, a will tell ya to yar face,

but really a love every one,,, females, listen to these words

GEEEEEESSSSSS A SHAG lol

over a year ago

The problem o see is no matter how hard you try. Some peeps manage to get under your skin in life. Sometimes the nice easy goin peeps are easy targets for these wind up idiots

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

Some people try too hard....

over a year ago

"

basicly people just being fuds, am no going somewhere if there going bla bla bla,

"

I can understand this i wouldnt want to be somewhere where i felt uncomfortable if certain people i didnt like were going to be there so rather than be in an atmosphere thats felt strained id just give it a miss .

over a year ago

"

I can understand this i wouldnt want to be somewhere where i felt uncomfortable if certain people i didnt like were going to be there so rather than be in an atmosphere thats felt strained id just give it a miss ."

Totally agree, had that very thing in a club, they were familiar with me,and when they chose to make a show of me, apologised to who i was with and leaft with no fuss and dignified.

By *avy42 n jazCouple
over a year ago

Ayr

"

I can understand this i wouldnt want to be somewhere where i felt uncomfortable if certain people i didnt like were going to be there so rather than be in an atmosphere thats felt strained id just give it a miss ."

agree no going somewhere if ya dont like an asshole, but making a song and dance about it in life to friends on chat or in forums, come on get a grip, grow up and act there age, but look at in another way, if ya hated a bampot at work, would you not go there, or would you go, stay near friends and try and enjoy something your doing,

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Always the way on forum or chat , if someone sees themselves as popular and has a group of friends , when the shit hits the fan with someone then out come the claws , the pissed off person makes the bullets while the friends fire the gun , when in reality only the people with whom the problem arose in the first place know the exact circumstances of events .

I agree if more folks put as much effort into their own business on here instead of getting involved or involving others directly or indirectly then things wouldnt get to the stage of the moaning and bitching .

In conclusion , we all think we ourselves are grown up adults and nice people , so why not let that shine through in how you conduct urself on fab instead of lowering any little problem to playground standards at best and bullying tactics at worse.

as always just my tuppenceworth for all its worth .

Happy swinging to all and to all a good day . "

over a year ago

"Some people try too hard...."
i agree to that one

over a year ago

"

I can understand this i wouldnt want to be somewhere where i felt uncomfortable if certain people i didnt like were going to be there so rather than be in an atmosphere thats felt strained id just give it a miss .

agree no going somewhere if ya dont like an asshole, but making a song and dance about it in life to friends on chat or in forums, come on get a grip, grow up and act there age, but look at in another way, if ya hated a bampot at work, would you not go there, or would you go, stay near friends and try and enjoy something your doing, "

Im fortunate not to be in that situation at work so cant really comment on it .

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

"

agree no going somewhere if ya dont like an asshole, but making a song and dance about it in life to friends on chat or in forums, come on get a grip, grow up and act there age, but look at in another way, if ya hated a bampot at work, would you not go there, or would you go, stay near friends and try and enjoy something your doing, Im fortunate not to be in that situation at work so cant really comment on it ."

I have found that life in the workplace is very different to life on Fab. You may not like some of your colleagues, but generally you get on with your job, work with the person concerned and leave it at the door on the way out. However, in here, there seems to be a lot of keyboard warriors who say what they like, regardless of how offensive, rude or just ignorant it is. We see it across the board in t'internet land, with Facebook and Twitter too. That's life as we know it I suppose lol.

over a year ago

"

agree no going somewhere if ya dont like an asshole, but making a song and dance about it in life to friends on chat or in forums, come on get a grip, grow up and act there age, but look at in another way, if ya hated a bampot at work, would you not go there, or would you go, stay near friends and try and enjoy something your doing, Im fortunate not to be in that situation at work so cant really comment on it .

I have found that life in the workplace is very different to life on Fab. You may not like some of your colleagues, but generally you get on with your job, work with the person concerned and leave it at the door on the way out. However, in here, there seems to be a lot of keyboard warriors who say what they like, regardless of how offensive, rude or just ignorant it is. We see it across the board in t'internet land, with Facebook and Twitter too. That's life as we know it I suppose lol."

over a year ago

"Say gouranga

Hakuna mutata

Problem with Scotland especially the West is too many people haven't grown up.

Too many carry baggage from their ancestors that stop them moving on.

A certain Football match at Firhill recently showed the ugly side of Scottish mentality"

Not meaning to be dismissive or anything but that seems a bit dramatic for internet forum bitching.

Were you at that game at Firhill btw?

Post new Message to Thread