Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Cock pics

Jump to newest

By *cottishsexgoddess OP   Woman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

Like a lot of women on the site, I am not a fan of most cock pics. Now by that I mean a pic of a man's cock, in various states of arousal, but on it's own, sometimes with the owner's hand attached (or in most cases in a death like grip!) I have basically just been accused of hypocracy because I have pics of me sucking one and being fucked by one on another. Errr is it me, or does anyone agree that the two cannot be compared? There are a couple of cock pics I absolutely adore - but that's because I know the man attached to said organ

One confused Goddess.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Cant stand any the cock pics....

I avoid the guys that feel the need to take pics of them and show them like some kind of feckin trophy!!

Guys....I know you have one ffs!!!

By *R_Supports_FunMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 02/05/13 12:48:00]

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hate cock and pussy pictures Why the need for it ,i dont know

over a year ago

Glenrothes

I find it much more of a turn on to see the whole body as WELL as the cock. Most, and note I say MOST not all, don't look attractive in pictures.

over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Hate cock and pussy pictures Why the need for it ,i dont know "

Not to keen on pussy pictures either! lol But, I will admit to liking some cocks IN pussy pictures.

over a year ago

Tbh, i think some guys place too much emphasis on their cock! Maybe they are making up for other shortcomings they have elsewhere?

over a year ago

"Tbh, i think some guys place too much emphasis on their cock! Maybe they are making up for other shortcomings they have elsewhere? "

sometimes its the cock thats short!!

over a year ago

Glenrothes

[Removed by poster at 02/05/13 12:56:38]

over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Tbh, i think some guys place too much emphasis on their cock! Maybe they are making up for other shortcomings they have elsewhere? "

Lack of brain cells perhaps? lol

over a year ago

"Tbh, i think some guys place too much emphasis on their cock! Maybe they are making up for other shortcomings they have elsewhere?

sometimes its the cock thats short!! "

Now now, no need to be heightist!

over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Tbh, i think some guys place too much emphasis on their cock! Maybe they are making up for other shortcomings they have elsewhere?

sometimes its the cock thats short!! "

Very true Roxy. But having a big one doesn't guarantee they know how to use it!

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"

Very true Roxy. But having a big one doesn't guarantee they know how to use it! "

They have big ones on here???

over a year ago

"Hate cock and pussy pictures Why the need for it ,i dont know

Not to keen on pussy pictures either! lol But, I will admit to liking some cocks IN pussy pictures. "

I also think less is more......leaves the imagination to go into overdrive.

over a year ago

Not to keen on pussy pictures either! lol But, I will admit to liking some cocks IN pussy pictures. "

Your bending your rule or bending something here Is it cock or no cock

over a year ago

"sometimes its the cock thats short!! "

Guilty as charged

over a year ago

Glenrothes

Not to keen on pussy pictures either! lol But, I will admit to liking some cocks IN pussy pictures. Your bending your rule or bending something here Is it cock or no cock "

How am I bending my rule. I said I don't like MOST cock pics. Not all! lol. Now you are being pernickity!

over a year ago

sometimes its the cock thats short!!

Very true Roxy. But having a big one doesn't guarantee they know how to use it! "

wouldn't know...never had a big one

over a year ago

Not to keen on pussy pictures either! lol But, I will admit to liking some cocks IN pussy pictures. Your bending your rule or bending something here Is it cock or no cock

How am I bending my rule. I said I don't like MOST cock pics. Not all! lol. Now you are being pernickity! "

Always lol

over a year ago

I hate cock pics think there disgusting looking like a turkeys neck

over a year ago

Glenrothes

"I hate cock pics think there disgusting looking like a turkeys neck "

Lol bru! Strangest looking turkey I've ever seen!!!

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

Mine are only available on request.

As for pussy pics, as long as it's not a lolcat, I have no problem.

over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Mine are only available on request.

As for pussy pics, as long as it's not a lolcat, I have no problem."

See I don't have any issues with that. It's the avatar pics and sending with a message that gets me, or rather doesn't lol

over a year ago

Glasgow West

See I don't have any issues with that. It's the avatar pics and sending with a message that gets me, or rather doesn't lol"

Same here. I'd rather see a nice pair of legs, or a deep plunging cleavage.

over a year ago

Glenrothes

See I don't have any issues with that. It's the avatar pics and sending with a message that gets me, or rather doesn't lol

Same here. I'd rather see a nice pair of legs, or a deep plunging cleavage."

I love seeing a hairy chest or a really nice butt. And that is one nice butt mmmmmm

over a year ago

Glasgow West

Thank you, Ma'am. The chest that goes with it is hairy.

By *z ThongzWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Not a fan of them here either , and some have only cock pics and lots of them on their profile , like i have said before , u may fuck the cock but at the end of the day its the personality that attracts u in the first place when u chat , and to my knowledge cocks dont speak.

over a year ago

Same here. I'd rather see a nice pair of legs, or a deep plunging cleavage."

I'd rather see a face pic! Whats the use of nice long legs and tits like helium balloons if the lass has a coupon like something from a horror movie? I'm certainly not shallow, and no oil painting myself, but surely there has to be SOME attraction?

over a year ago

Glenrothes

Same here. I'd rather see a nice pair of legs, or a deep plunging cleavage.

I'd rather see a face pic! Whats the use of nice long legs and tits like helium balloons if the lass has a coupon like something from a horror movie? I'm certainly not shallow, and no oil painting myself, but surely there has to be SOME attraction?"

Am happy to provide a face pic on request.

over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Thank you, Ma'am. The chest that goes with it is hairy. "

Oh is it? Mmmmm just died and gone to heaven me thinks! Now let's see your cock! pmsl

over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Not a fan of them here either , and some have only cock pics and lots of them on their profile , like i have said before , u may fuck the cock but at the end of the day its the personality that attracts u in the first place when u chat , and to my knowledge cocks dont speak. "

Can you imagine the tales they could tell though Thongz? pmsl

over a year ago

"Not a fan of them here either , and some have only cock pics and lots of them on their profile , like i have said before , u may fuck the cock but at the end of the day its the personality that attracts u in the first place when u chat , and to my knowledge cocks dont speak.

Can you imagine the tales they could tell though Thongz? pmsl"

Us guys just have no control over them whatsoever, i even had to tell mine off the other day for spitting!

over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Not a fan of them here either , and some have only cock pics and lots of them on their profile , like i have said before , u may fuck the cock but at the end of the day its the personality that attracts u in the first place when u chat , and to my knowledge cocks dont speak.

Can you imagine the tales they could tell though Thongz? pmsl

Us guys just have no control over them whatsoever, i even had to tell mine off the other day for spitting! "

Oh how very rude of it! I was always taught it was rude to spit too.

over a year ago

I don't like them especially as the first contact. Floats and Boats I guess but not for me.

over a year ago

"I don't like them especially as the first contact. Floats and Boats I guess but not for me. "
Have you change your bra Looking good hope your dancing is getting better lol xx

over a year ago

Never get why a man first contact message is a photo of a cock with a message saying I've sent you a photo.

Well done you have a cock.

over a year ago

Glasgow West

My face pics are available on the same basis as my cock pics. Privacy/security are paramount for many people, so a face pic isn't going to be a wise choice on a profile.

over a year ago

I decided once I rejoined here not to put cock pics on, most profiles says no cock pics so was no point. and tbh I only get guys asking for a pic of it and then their not happy when I say no. I also think some guys get a kick out of posting there cock on the internet lol

over a year ago

My cock pics are available on request or you can see them if on Friends list. Same scenario with face pic

over a year ago

"I decided once I rejoined here not to put cock pics on, most profiles says no cock pics so was no point. and tbh I only get guys asking for a pic of it and then their not happy when I say no. I also think some guys get a kick out of posting there cock on the internet lol "
Good point

By *lyce and Mister MCouple
over a year ago

Falkirk

I don't like some cock pics, some I do, specially the one I get to eat on demand lol.

Like some pussy pics, don't like others, I do like mine tho cos I can !

Am I fussy or easygoing lol.

For me pussy pics I only have a couple more on private n face pics on req only

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Dess take a pic of one of ur tits ..next time someone sends u a cock pic or is abussive send them your tit pick and just say does this remind you of anyone works everytime for me

over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Dess take a pic of one of ur tits ..next time someone sends u a cock pic or is abussive send them your tit pick and just say does this remind you of anyone works everytime for me "

Damn Jacs I forget that every time! lol xxx

over a year ago

A couple barred me when I didn't send them a picture of my cock. I would have if they had any picture of themselves. They did have a couple of verifications though, but I thought that was quite rude.

(-:

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

Can honestly say in all the years doing this, have NEVER asked for a cock pic...

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes wish I had

over a year ago

"Can honestly say in all the years doing this, have NEVER asked for a cock pic... "

I don't quite understand why boys send the girls a picture of their cocks. I'm pretty sure they know what they look like.

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I don't like cock pics at all. Its like giving someone a present and telling them exactly whats inside before they open it... I prefer a little mystery.

Pussy pics, I can take or leave. I do find some of them a little like a gynaecological exhibit tho... and not always a good way.

over a year ago

Glenrothes

"I don't like cock pics at all. Its like giving someone a present and telling them exactly whats inside before they open it... I prefer a little mystery.

Pussy pics, I can take or leave. I do find some of them a little like a gynaecological exhibit tho... and not always a good way."

Lol I know what you mean. I am not allowed to have cock pics on my profile if I don't like them. Errrr where is there male genitalia dangling away like a banana on my profile?

over a year ago

If you've got it, flaunt it. Really don't see whay it's such an issue but each to their own i guess.

over a year ago

Glenrothes

"If you've got it, flaunt it. Really don't see whay it's such an issue but each to their own i guess. "

Now your profile is an example of what I do like. Very nice body shot including your "attributes". Very nice indeed.

over a year ago

hate them 2

should be kept private

over a year ago

Glenrothes

Why is it when you express an honest opinion, you end up getting abuse? Not in the forum, but through messages. I'm sorry if I have offended guys by my comment and post, but honestly, get a grip (and I don't mean of your cocks!!!) Cocks are so much more attractive when you can see what they are attached to. Some of the nicest profile pics are of body shots, front and back. And as for pics of sucking and fucking where parts of them can be seen, they are a totally different proposition entirely.

over a year ago

"Why is it when you express an honest opinion, you end up getting abuse? Not in the forum, but through messages. I'm sorry if I have offended guys by my comment and post, but honestly, get a grip (and I don't mean of your cocks!!!) Cocks are so much more attractive when you can see what they are attached to. Some of the nicest profile pics are of body shots, front and back. And as for pics of sucking and fucking where parts of them can be seen, they are a totally different proposition entirely. "

You are giving valid feedback on the majority of ladies that don't like random cock pictures, especially as a first contact. Less is more. give me a nice torso any day of the week.

over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Why is it when you express an honest opinion, you end up getting abuse? Not in the forum, but through messages. I'm sorry if I have offended guys by my comment and post, but honestly, get a grip (and I don't mean of your cocks!!!) Cocks are so much more attractive when you can see what they are attached to. Some of the nicest profile pics are of body shots, front and back. And as for pics of sucking and fucking where parts of them can be seen, they are a totally different proposition entirely.

You are giving valid feedback on the majority of ladies that don't like random cock pictures, especially as a first contact. Less is more. give me a nice torso any day of the week. "

Post new Message to Thread