Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

kik, msn, bbm, skype, yahoo, email or text

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why is it so difficult for some people to simply upload their own (up to date) pics on here, instead of using any of the above?

(whenever I've given out my email etc, it's mostly just a waste of time)

Fine if it works for you, but too much hassle for me, now.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rStarbuckMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

You forgot whatsapp!

Ive no real answer tho. For me, the profile is so full of 'naughty' pics that I just go on cam to show face and let people see me.

If I like them I'll give out my number and chat and swap pics on whatsapp as its free, quick and easy.

L x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My phone is too crap to have any messengers apps.....so little memory.

Upgrade in August so will have something a bit more beefy and can join in with all the kikers etc

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"You forgot whatsapp!

Ive no real answer tho. For me, the profile is so full of 'naughty' pics that I just go on cam to show face and let people see me.

If I like them I'll give out my number and chat and swap pics on whatsapp as its free, quick and easy.

L x"

Cam is a bit different. If it's there I'll ask to see them. Loads of times I've set up cam etc only to find myself looking at someone in a dark room or someone saying ' I don't show my face' (why set up a cam session then?).

Im not overly superficial and most of the time just want fun, but getting pics elsewhere when they can be sent through here is too much hard work.

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

There is no excuse for not having a pic on here....

By *rStarbuckMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"There is no excuse for not having a pic on here...."

I agree. Its so easy to do now. And if its a worry about anyone seeing the pics, theres the private setting. So they can send to those they choose.

L x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"There is no excuse for not having a pic on here....

I agree. Its so easy to do now. And if its a worry about anyone seeing the pics, theres the private setting. So they can send to those they choose.

L x"

Post new Message to Thread