Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Set in stone profiles ?

Jump to newest

By *autious Couple OP   Couple
over a year ago

home

Why do people say one thing on their profile and when you chat to them they say its not set in stone ?

Why put it on there in the first place ?

Isn't the purpose of your profile to attract the kind of people you want to meet ?

Thoughts

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Because they like your pics and they want to get their end away....possibly

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

People put a preference....

Others look and see they are outwith that preference so dont approach.....

Its just a preference, so not "set in stone"

Hell, id prefer a tall dark handsome man....IF I that was "set in stone" I would never have any fun!!

By *rStarbuckMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

For some it could just be something they put on their profile a while ago and have forgotten to update?

I used to have on mines that I wouldnt travel to meet, just so others wouldnt contact me asking, if they did Id know they hadnt read it.

L x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've had messages from women.? On there profile there age limit is 40 or 35 . Yet they still message so I think sometimes peeps do go again wot they have wrote I'm profile

Hey am not complaining lol

over a year ago

"Why do people say one thing on their profile and when you chat to them they say its not set in stone ?

Why put it on there in the first place ?

Isn't the purpose of your profile to attract the kind of people you want to meet ?

Thoughts "

Why does it matter babe ?

By *lyce and Mister MCouple
over a year ago

Falkirk

We put what we would like but it's not until u talk to people that you might realize that your being too restrictive and feel the need to open it a bit.

We are new and have been thinking of changing it a bit more but I don't think everyone is entirely restrictive whereas some people may be xxxxxx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

My profile has my preferances on it but i can be swayed away from the norm if someone catches my eye ,same as i have age preferances too but they aint set in stone and i will deviate away from them for the right people xxx

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

What gets me is when you see age ranges, or "Won't meet single males", but when you read the veris, they have met single males outside the age range!

Say what you mean, mean what you say!

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"My profile has my preferances on it but i can be swayed away from the norm if someone catches my eye ,same as i have age preferances too but they aint set in stone and i will deviate away from them for the right people xxx "

over a year ago

I had a message and eventual meet from a lass who had 'not looking for single males' on her profile. She had even blocked guys from messaging her. When we met, i asked her why, and she told me it was because if she wanted a guy, then she would pick him. And not get inundated with mail!

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"My profile has my preferances on it but i can be swayed away from the norm if someone catches my eye ,same as i have age preferances too but they aint set in stone and i will deviate away from them for the right people xxx "

This

Post new Message to Thread