Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

lost

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Lost a friend off here to nite She left FAB wish i could have sorted things But in the end i just let everyone down

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Babes the same thing happened to me(mrsdlt) I know where he stays and works so what should I do

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

My opinion would b to leave people be if they left they obviously had reasons to leave .

over a year ago

"My opinion would b to leave people be if they left they obviously had reasons to leave ."
Well that up to you Maybe you should have just missed posting on this one then babe xx

over a year ago

"My opinion would b to leave people be if they left they obviously had reasons to leave . Well that up to you Maybe you should have just missed posting on this one then babe xx "
eh ? why would i ?

over a year ago

Sorry but agree leave them be they know where you are, they will come back to you if they want to.

over a year ago

"My opinion would b to leave people be if they left they obviously had reasons to leave . Well that up to you Maybe you should have just missed posting on this one then babe xx eh ? why would i ? "
You dont like the thread So if it was me i would not post xx

over a year ago

"My opinion would b to leave people be if they left they obviously had reasons to leave . Well that up to you Maybe you should have just missed posting on this one then babe xx eh ? why would i ? You dont like the thread So if it was me i would not post xx"
jesus ar you a mid reader now ...i gave an opinion just like everyone else will who replies to this if you dont like the replies then dont post its that simple

over a year ago

"My opinion would b to leave people be if they left they obviously had reasons to leave . Well that up to you Maybe you should have just missed posting on this one then babe xx eh ? why would i ? You dont like the thread So if it was me i would not post xxjesus ar you a mid reader now ...i gave an opinion just like everyone else will who replies to this if you dont like the replies then dont post its that simple "
No.your opinion is great babe carry on

over a year ago

People leave for a reason, I know I did. Would have hated anyone getting in touch when I wanted a break.

over a year ago

"Babes the same thing happened to me(mrsdlt) I know where he stays and works so what should I do "
Nothing babe just leave it be xxx

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Are you the reason she left?

over a year ago

Friends come and go. She obviously had her reasons and if she is a true friend she will keep in touch.

over a year ago

"Friends come and go. She obviously had her reasons and if she is a true friend she will keep in touch. "
That right babe And time will tell if she was Xx

over a year ago

"Are you the reason she left?"
No babe xx

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"Are you the reason she left?No babe xx"

Then you didnt let her down....

over a year ago

People come and go on this site. If you knew her outside of this site then ask her. What's the worst she gonna say??

over a year ago

"Are you the reason she left?No babe xx

Then you didnt let her down.... "

Thank you It just some times you try and fix a mess And before you know it your part of the mess babe Like watching a car crash and not being able to stop it xxx

over a year ago

Then you didnt let her down.... Thank you It just some times you try and fix a mess And before you know it your part of the mess babe Like watching a car crash and not being able to stop it xxx "

if it wasnt your mess to fix then it should have been left alone, im sure your friend done what she thought was best and as someone else has said if she was a true friend then she will remain so even tho shes left .

over a year ago

A couple of my friends have left the site (so lost their veris too), due to wanting a break from here or family problems. If you truly see them as 'friends' and not just a future fuck, then the best thing to do is let them go and wish them luck!

over a year ago

Then you didnt let her down.... Thank you It just some times you try and fix a mess And before you know it your part of the mess babe Like watching a car crash and not being able to stop it xxx if it wasnt your mess to fix then it should have been left alone, im sure your friend done what she thought was best and as someone else has said if she was a true friend then she will remain so even tho shes left ."

Maybe your right But no one came out of it smelling of roses here

over a year ago

Then you didnt let her down.... Thank you It just some times you try and fix a mess And before you know it your part of the mess babe Like watching a car crash and not being able to stop it xxx if it wasnt your mess to fix then it should have been left alone, im sure your friend done what she thought was best and as someone else has said if she was a true friend then she will remain so even tho shes left . Maybe your right But no one came out of it smelling of roses here "

well there you go then best left as it is

By *ikkiBWoman
over a year ago

Falkirk

I don't see why people delete their profiles altogether when taking breaks. Surely the easier option is hide your profile so when you do return you don't have to sign up again and find friends, get reverified by old friends etc

over a year ago

"I don't see why people delete their profiles altogether when taking breaks. Surely the easier option is hide your profile so when you do return you don't have to sign up again and find friends, get reverified by old friends etc"

Unless they are leaving for good.

By *ikkiBWoman
over a year ago

Falkirk

"I don't see why people delete their profiles altogether when taking breaks. Surely the easier option is hide your profile so when you do return you don't have to sign up again and find friends, get reverified by old friends etc

Unless they are leaving for good. "

True but 90% of the time those who leave for good come back in a couple weeks because they cant stay away lol

over a year ago

"I don't see why people delete their profiles altogether when taking breaks. Surely the easier option is hide your profile so when you do return you don't have to sign up again and find friends, get reverified by old friends etc

Unless they are leaving for good.

True but 90% of the time those who leave for good come back in a couple weeks because they cant stay away lol "

Also true!

over a year ago

I feel I was a little rude at the start of this thread With one of my posts,last nite I have pm the person and now say sorry in the open forum for any upset I may have caused. Some times I let my feeling run away from me.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

why someone would consider to contact a person who chooses to leave the site at their home or work beggars belief.

over a year ago

"why someone would consider to contact a person who chooses to leave the site at their home or work beggars belief. "
You sure your in the right thread it beggars belief you would answer a thread without reading it mate

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"why someone would consider to contact a person who chooses to leave the site at their home or work beggars belief. You sure your in the right thread it beggars belief you would answer a thread without reading it mate "

I think you clarified in your last post your reaction to another poster whose comment you may have taken exception to, reread your comment & digest your own advice. My answer refers to another comment on the thread about not hearing from someone but knowing where they live and work, I took that as an inference to possibly contacting them.. Now I do hope that is ok

over a year ago

"why someone would consider to contact a person who chooses to leave the site at their home or work beggars belief. You sure your in the right thread it beggars belief you would answer a thread without reading it mate

I think you clarified in your last post your reaction to another poster whose comment you may have taken exception to, reread your comment & digest your own advice. My answer refers to another comment on the thread about not hearing from someone but knowing where they live and work, I took that as an inference to possibly contacting them.. Now I do hope that is ok "

So would you not be better with a quote in your last answer then Or am not getting the rules right Your call mate

over a year ago

"I feel I was a little rude at the start of this thread With one of my posts,last nite I have pm the person and now say sorry in the open forum for any upset I may have caused. Some times I let my feeling run away from me. "
..... Personally i can see this about to happen all over again ............ if i was you id calm doon DD and step away from your mobile phone

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I feel I was a little rude at the start of this thread With one of my posts,last nite I have pm the person and now say sorry in the open forum for any upset I may have caused. Some times I let my feeling run away from me. ..... Personally i can see this about to happen all over again ............ if i was you id calm doon DD and step away from your mobile phone "

over a year ago

I am having a really bad week lost a other friend My golden girl But my own fault I will ever grow up Some one kick me plzzzzz And maybe i will waken up xxxx

over a year ago

"I am having a really bad week lost a other friend My golden girl But my own fault I will ever grow up Some one kick me plzzzzz And maybe i will waken up xxxx "
maybe its time to sit down and ask yourself why your losing these friends?

over a year ago

"I am having a really bad week lost a other friend My golden girl But my own fault I will ever grow up Some one kick me plzzzzz And maybe i will waken up xxxx maybe its time to sit down and ask yourself why your losing these friends?"
I know why In one case. I act like a ass hole some times

over a year ago

"I am having a really bad week lost a other friend My golden girl But my own fault I will ever grow up Some one kick me plzzzzz And maybe i will waken up xxxx maybe its time to sit down and ask yourself why your losing these friends?I know why In one case. I act like a ass hole some times "
well stop acting like an asshole then problem solved

over a year ago

"I am having a really bad week lost a other friend My golden girl But my own fault I will ever grow up Some one kick me plzzzzz And maybe i will waken up xxxx maybe its time to sit down and ask yourself why your losing these friends?I know why In one case. I act like a ass hole some times well stop acting like an asshole then problem solved "
Easy for you to say Your not got a mind of a man We are born that way And dont get any better with age

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

Stop pretending you got friends!!!!

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"why someone would consider to contact a person who chooses to leave the site at their home or work beggars belief. "

over a year ago

"Stop pretending you got friends!!!!

"

You have got me again You sure you dont know me lol

over a year ago

"I am having a really bad week lost a other friend My golden girl But my own fault I will ever grow up Some one kick me plzzzzz And maybe i will waken up xxxx maybe its time to sit down and ask yourself why your losing these friends?I know why In one case. I act like a ass hole some times well stop acting like an asshole then problem solved Easy for you to say Your not got a mind of a man We are born that way And dont get any better with age "
wont argue with that

over a year ago

"I am having a really bad week lost a other friend My golden girl But my own fault I will ever grow up Some one kick me plzzzzz And maybe i will waken up xxxx maybe its time to sit down and ask yourself why your losing these friends?I know why In one case. I act like a ass hole some times well stop acting like an asshole then problem solved Easy for you to say Your not got a mind of a man We are born that way And dont get any better with age "
whoa easy last time I checked I had mind of a man, or was it a boy

Post new Message to Thread