Thoughts pls

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"How much attention do you give them

Is 10 too many, not enough or better not to read them

Thoughts pls "

veris in my opionion are best hidden maybe keep on oen or two social ones..all people want to know is that your genuine.

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Oh god I hope 10 is not too many

Most of my showing ones are social though

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"veris in my opionion are best hidden maybe keep on oen or two social ones..all people want to know is that your genuine. "

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Thoughts pls veris in my opionion are best hidden maybe keep on oen or two social ones..all people want to know is that your genuine. "

Agreed

over a year ago

What I do and who I do it with is my business.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Thoughts pls veris in my opionion are best hidden maybe keep on oen or two social ones..all people want to know is that your genuine.

Agreed"

over a year ago

None Whats So ever

over a year ago

well bru as Joe Jackson once said "its different for girls" as a single guy i think its better to show meet veris and i dont agree with phone or cam veris... ok so you can talk its the same as a green flag photo veri i think. meeting in person is whole different kettle of beans.

and people dont have to go

into sexual detail either when writting a meet veri. into

over a year ago

"well bru as Joe Jackson once said "its different for girls" as a single guy i think its better to show meet veris and i dont agree with phone or cam veris... ok so you can talk its the same as a green flag photo veri i think. meeting in person is whole different kettle of beans.

and people dont have to go

into sexual detail either when writting a meet veri. into "

The way i look at it my veri's are my business and no one else's,so doesn't matter how many i have, and defo think there's no need for in detail ones. Although If anyone ask's about mine i'm happy enough to put them up for a minute to prove i'm gen and no time waster....

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I think they can be very informative pieces of literature. And make light reading on a otherwise dull day. Some are beautifully scripted pieces of art

over a year ago

Agree with the too much detail in veris.

I only want to know if someone is verified not whether Dyson is their middle name.

As for my own I keep them hidden. Been on the site for 6+ years so suffice to say I have quite a few and they are ALL meet in person.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Agree with the too much detail in veris.

I only want to know if someone is verified not whether Dyson is their middle name.

As for my own I keep them hidden. Been on the site for 6+ years so suffice to say I have quite a few and they are ALL meet in person.

"

I agree hate very grapic details,some read like a novel from what they had for dinner to what they had for breakfast even what they we'er wearing ffs ...all you need is we met had a nice time very nice person lol

over a year ago

"Agree with the too much detail in veris.

I agree hate very grapic details,some read like a novel from what they had for dinner to what they had for breakfast even what they we'er wearing ffs ...all you need is we met had a nice time very nice person lol "

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Iv read some that have made me feel quite ill....

over a year ago

doing nicely thanks with 3 on show.....had the busiest best time of my swinging life with 10 on show..lol....not set rules on it.

By *ikkiBWoman
over a year ago

Falkirk

I think they are a waste of time tbh. A lot im coming across lately are all fake so it makes no difference. To work out if a very is real you have to sit going page to page which defeats the purpose.

Plus it can lead to the jealous abuse of you met this person and he didn't meet me etc and so on

Probably wiser just to hide

over a year ago

"I think they are a waste of time tbh. A lot im coming across lately are all fake so it makes no difference. To work out if a very is real you have to sit going page to page which defeats the purpose.

Plus it can lead to the jealous abuse of you met this person and he didn't meet me etc and so on

Probably wiser just to hide"

not all are a waste of time.

By *ikkiBWoman
over a year ago

Falkirk

"not all are a waste of time.

"

Not all but more and more these days they are. Avoiding any naming and shaming I recently came across someone with 3-4 veried by meeting. Even though in 2mins I proved they were fake lol

Again its probably the minority of people being duped by a pic of a pretty girl into fake verifying but it spoils things for the majority who are being truthful

So now I don't fully trust or go by anything said in verifications. Someone could have 10, still doesn't guarantee they are real I judge that one on when I talk to them and find out myself

over a year ago

"not all are a waste of time.

Not all but more and more these days they are. Avoiding any naming and shaming I recently came across someone with 3-4 veried by meeting. Even though in 2mins I proved they were fake lol

Again its probably the minority of people being duped by a pic of a pretty girl into fake verifying but it spoils things for the majority who are being truthful

So now I don't fully trust or go by anything said in verifications. Someone could have 10, still doesn't guarantee they are real I judge that one on when I talk to them and find out myself"

if you spot them just report it

By *ikkiBWoman
over a year ago

Falkirk

"if you spot them just report it"

Don't worry I do... sadly most times nothings done so it gets to a point where its a waste of time

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"if you spot them just report it

Don't worry I do... sadly most times nothings done so it gets to a point where its a waste of time"

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

over a year ago

Thanx for clearing that up jezey

Nice one x

over a year ago

Oh yeah yeah the hidden verifications that's right. Thanks for reminding me, can't believe I forgot to display them...you girls don't know what your missing....silly me....wonder if my doctor will verify me to say im a nice person

over a year ago

Think theres a variety of wonderfull reasons people opt to hide them.

Confidence: genuinely content with your swinging lot,that indeed who you meet is for nobody else to see.

Posessiveness: who you meet you hope nobody else sees,lol

Misslead: green tick but not actually met anyone.

Cliques: everyone else in the cliques been given the directive to hide them so you better do as told too.

By *z ThongzWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I choose to hide my verifications , no ones business who i have met , furthermore I feel after the publicity in the papers a while back it was a good idea to hide them to protect the anonymity of my friends and to save them being a direct quote in a newspaper . Every one has choices , do what pleases yourself and if this doesnt please others then thats their look out.

Post new Message to Thread