Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is a totally innocent ask.

Looked at me facility.

Nearly 9 out of 10 looks are men checkin out my profile?

whyshatthen?

Im straight, they are, feel free to talk to me like im an idiot, spell it out to me, if your a guy eager to meet women or couples, why check out my solo male info, i dunno?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe there curious? Maybe there hoping for some swinging action photos on your profile? Idk. Try mailing them and asking.

over a year ago

Looking for tips on how to write a good profile?

over a year ago

Think you'll find that this is the cry of most straight guys on here!!

over a year ago

"Maybe there curious? Maybe there hoping for some swinging action photos on your profile? Idk. Try mailing them and asking. "
Yup, have occasionally messaged saying exactly that, "hi saw you checked out my profile, can i help you?" zero reply, nowt!!

By *adgeeMan
over a year ago

Sw Scotland

Maybe someone you have verified in the past has a meet today posted and the single guys are cross referencing verifications?

over a year ago

i got 1 mail sent to me last nyt fae a guy who obviously did not read my profile

n the mail was disgusting

my profile says am straight

an the profile was reported

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

Following the verification trial ?

See a couples veri's see who they have met and see if they are worth a fuck compared to the guy (you) who met them ?

over a year ago

"Think you'll find that this is the cry of most straight guys on here!! "
I get your thinking, but i have male friends i chat to about all things swinging, nothing closet-bi/gay style, just all things swinging and its cool, what i find not cool is guys that cant do that, they cant reply/chat, it seems odd.

over a year ago

More to the point why do some folk check your profile five times a day?

There's nothing new on it since they checked yesterday.

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

"More to the point why do some folk check your profile five times a day?

There's nothing new on it since they checked yesterday. "

Stealth mode rules

over a year ago

Stealth mode rules "

Stealth mode? I'm a bit dipsy.

over a year ago

"Following the verification trial ?

See a couples veri's see who they have met and see if they are worth a fuck compared to the guy (you) who met them ? "

Guys network other guys to source meets? Really,,lol

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

See a couples veri's see who they have met and see if they are worth a fuck compared to the guy (you) who met them ? Guys network other guys to source meets? Really,,lol"

Not all the time they just _iew you say im better than that fucker and mail the couple direct.

All hypothetical of course T, heard you were a great fuck lol

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

Stealth mode rules

Stealth mode? I'm a bit dipsy. "

Go to privacy and change the setting from showing on peoples _iewed me to not

over a year ago

See a couples veri's see who they have met and see if they are worth a fuck compared to the guy (you) who met them ? "

over a year ago

"This is a totally innocent ask.

Looked at me facility.

whyshatthen?

Im straight, they are, feel free to talk to me like im an idiot, spell it out to me, if your a guy eager to meet women or couples, why check out my solo male info, i dunno?"

Since I've used the Forums more I've noticed my "who's _iewed" has changed more. It's really a combination of everyone including Str8 guys & Cpls. Even women & tv's. I can only assume they read something I've posted in the Forums, possibly feel curious to find out what we are about. Some genuine mistakes then happen from both sexes when they haven't read MM Couple. Stuff happens. It doesn't bother me who _iewed or even why. My profile is public on a public site, I've posted on a Forum open to the world to read, so if the public stop by my profile for a quick look see... well I put it there to be read.

over a year ago

Could be this too. See who they know if you're on one of their Friends Veris.

over a year ago

See a couples veri's see who they have met and see if they are worth a fuck compared to the guy (you) who met them ? Guys network other guys to source meets? Really,,lol

Not all the time they just _iew you say im better than that fucker and mail the couple direct.

All hypothetical of course T, heard you were a great fuck lol "

No, im rubbish mate,(trying the honesty thing),,,

over a year ago

Maybe they're wondering if you're really 45

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

usually nosey fuckers...

over a year ago

I guess i just find it all a bit ironic, you hope you appeal to swingers(couples/women) and the majority looking are guys doing what your doing.

Im knocking 3 yrs off my age and adding 3 inches to my cock,, brb,,lol

over a year ago

"Maybe they're wondering if you're really 45 "
Shoogles pot of 40-50 raffle tickets,, pick just one,

over a year ago

"I guess i just find it all a bit ironic, you hope you appeal to swingers(couples/women) and the majority looking are guys doing what your doing.

Im knocking 3 yrs off my age and adding 3 inches to my cock,, brb,,lol"

Sorted the age thing,, the 3 inches things turning into bit of a clinical trial, sorry,,

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I wonder why only men complain about other men checking out their profiles ? Women check out us womens profiles just as much it's not an issue so dont see why it is for guys ?

over a year ago

Was never an "issue", just an observation, an ask, an apt point to put on a forum i felt.

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

The amount of message's,winks etc I get from guys is unreal lol

over a year ago

Don't think it's a complain more than an inquiry. I just don't have that inquiring a mind. Lol!

I am surprised at who is _iewing me tho but guess its cos they do have inquiring minds, maybe read a Veri on a gal, guy or Cpls profile which I've written, or seen a Forum post. Or maybe they just seen me dance about in my tighty whities on cam & think he can't be THAT age!

Pmsl.

over a year ago

But most of the times guys are complaining at the amount of men _iewing same as cams men go nuts if a guy _iews their cam ..but women never seem to bother

over a year ago

"The amount of message's,winks etc I get from guys is unreal lol"
Your clutching your chookies and yer wangers nudging yer chin, is why, a theory.lol

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"I wonder why only men complain about other men checking out their profiles ? Women check out us womens profiles just as much it's not an issue so dont see why it is for guys ?"

I don't find it an issue, I think it's flattering someone has read what I've said in a forum and then gone to look at what I've said in my profile

over a year ago

"But most of the times guys are complaining at the amount of men _iewing same as cams men go nuts if a guy _iews their cam ..but women never seem to bother "
Metro-sexual screen names causes that,,lol

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"But most of the times guys are complaining at the amount of men _iewing same as cams men go nuts if a guy _iews their cam ..but women never seem to bother "

Are women more secure in their sexuality? That might explain it

over a year ago

"I wonder why only men complain about other men checking out their profiles ? Women check out us womens profiles just as much it's not an issue so dont see why it is for guys ?

I don't find it an issue, I think it's flattering someone has read what I've said in a forum and then gone to look at what I've said in my profile "

over a year ago

"I wonder why only men complain about other men checking out their profiles ? Women check out us womens profiles just as much it's not an issue so dont see why it is for guys ?

I don't find it an issue, I think it's flattering someone has read what I've said in a forum and then gone to look at what I've said in my profile "

That woman you so proudly said in your veri,,,"cant wait to do it again", she did too? Never seen her in 6 months, she can Wait because all the guys lookin up your info suddenly got the urge to do as you did. But your chuffed they looked? nice nice

over a year ago

"But most of the times guys are complaining at the amount of men _iewing same as cams men go nuts if a guy _iews their cam ..but women never seem to bother

Are women more secure in their sexuality? That might explain it "

100% yes they are

over a year ago

I don't find it an issue, I think it's flattering someone has read what I've said in a forum and then gone to look at what I've said in my profile That woman you so proudly said in your veri,,,"cant wait to do it again", she did too? Never seen her in 6 months, she can Wait because all the guys lookin up your info suddenly got the urge to do as you did. But your chuffed they looked? nice nice"

That all said,, i had a lovely coincidence where i met a guy who came to a fun meet at mine, friend of his looked me up, and party is on the cards, 100% men aint a party in my book, all im saying.

over a year ago

Women, jessies & secure men don't give a jot who perved their cam. It's when the non-cammers pm me trying to direct I ban/block em. Lmao!

Tho yer right... most women don't have an issue, more men do.

over a year ago

"But most of the times guys are complaining at the amount of men _iewing same as cams men go nuts if a guy _iews their cam ..but women never seem to bother

Are women more secure in their sexuality? That might explain it 100% yes they are "

over a year ago

Looked at me facility.

whyshatthen?

Im straight, they are, feel free to talk to me like im an idiot, spell it out to me, if your a guy eager to meet women or couples, why check out my solo male info, i dunno?"

You post quite a lot on the forums and we often look at a profile of someone who's made a post so maybe so do some single guys?

over a year ago

Are women more secure in their sexuality? That might explain it 100% yes they are

"

Nonsense,, women compare and contrast, its why they get the arse in chatrooms etc, someone gaining more interest than they are getting, gear up meets to suit them only. Bitching comments on here stem from zero security.

over a year ago

Everyone compares Tony not just women but women are more open about their sexuality than men are without a doubt

over a year ago

Are women more secure in their sexuality? That might explain it 100% yes they are

Nonsense,, women compare and contrast, its why they get the arse in chatrooms etc, someone gaining more interest than they are getting, gear up meets to suit them only. Bitching comments on here stem from zero security."

Maybe the women getting the arse don't register with me. I've never seen it.

over a year ago

Could be I don't really talk to the arses tho. I pump em, I don't talk to em tho. Lol!

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I don't find it an issue, I think it's flattering someone has read what I've said in a forum and then gone to look at what I've said in my profile That woman you so proudly said in your veri,,,"cant wait to do it again", she did too? Never seen her in 6 months, she can Wait because all the guys lookin up your info suddenly got the urge to do as you did. But your chuffed they looked? nice nice"

Never had that problem mate . I meet who I meet, when its convenient for both of us and that's it. Couldn't care less what others do - that's up to them but as a swinger I don't have a problem if someone looks at my profile before meeting someone I've met

over a year ago

Looked at me facility.

whyshatthen?

OR... they like the set of legs in your pics Gallery. Possible?

over a year ago

Nowt wrong with having a good old perv

I do it in stealth mode of course

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Nowt wrong with having a good old perv

I do it in stealth mode of course "

Good old ninja perv

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

"I wonder why only men complain about other men checking out their profiles ? Women check out us womens profiles just as much it's not an issue so dont see why it is for guys ?"

I'm with you Jacs. We check out the competition, so why shouldn't the men lol

over a year ago

I'm with you Jacs. We check out the competition, so why shouldn't the men lol "

Hmmmmmmm how many time u check me out in a day ? just curious hee hee

over a year ago

At one time most of my pics Were fab by men And most guys check out other guys Better a guy then no one.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I'm with you Jacs. We check out the competition, so why shouldn't the men lol Hmmmmmmm how many time u check me out in a day ? just curious hee hee "

65839 - that was just Friday morning pmsfl

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/04/13 19:05:12]

over a year ago

People looking at public profiles on a swinging site? Oh my goodness, why wasn't I warned?

Post new Message to Thread