Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

What would you do?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok got a nice message tonight pic attached ect only to regognise him as my best friends husband I blocked ASAP do I say to her ? Or do I keep quite I think the latter but would you want to know ? Thoughts please as I feel sick Axx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

I would be more inclined to say to HIM....

Wouldnt wanna be in your shoes

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No you cant tell her thats wrong

over a year ago

If it really is your best friend I would tell. But if its just someone you know well im not sure. I wouldnt let anyone take the piss out of my best friend

over a year ago

I thought about saying to him just got a fright tbh Axx

over a year ago

"I would be more inclined to say to HIM....

Wouldnt wanna be in your shoes "

I agree with foe you should say something to him...

By *r and Mrs SnogalotCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

If you tell her be prepared to lose your best friend, if you don't and she finds out be prepared to lose your best friend.

Not an easy situation to be in

Shy

over a year ago

She is my best friend from primary school bridesmaid at her wedding,godmother to their kids ect Axx

over a year ago

Tricky one but would depend on how good a friend it was, I would want to know but I dont think I could tell. I agree with previous posts and would speak to him first

over a year ago

"She is my best friend from primary school bridesmaid at her wedding,godmother to their kids ect Axx"

Crap situation to be put in. I have a friend from school, that we've grown up together, holidays, flat shared, have kids etc at same time, I know I could not keep it from her if it was me. She's my bessie.

over a year ago

Tell him you know who he is and if he doesn't stop fucking about you tell his wife

over a year ago

If she is a true best friend you will not lose her by telling her. Suppose its a test of friendship in a way but very tough. We had a similar situation once and my wife had to tell her friend. She was hurt but is still her best friend

over a year ago

"Tell him you know who he is and if he doesn't stop fucking about you tell his wife"

over a year ago

Thanks for the feedback guys I think I need to speak to him , I was hoping he was just on having an innocent ish perv bit of chat ect but I unblocked him for a minute he has green tick so I presume he has met Axx

over a year ago

"Thanks for the feedback guys I think I need to speak to him , I was hoping he was just on having an innocent ish perv bit of chat ect but I unblocked him for a minute he has green tick so I presume he has met Axx"
what happens on fab stays on f ab, would you like him telling anyone you were on here , surely discretion comes first friend or no friend

over a year ago

"Thanks for the feedback guys I think I need to speak to him , I was hoping he was just on having an innocent ish perv bit of chat ect but I unblocked him for a minute he has green tick so I presume he has met Axxwhat happens on fab stays on f ab, would you like him telling anyone you were on here , surely discretion comes first friend or no friend "
I know what you mean discretion is a must !! I am single my actions would hurt no one it's just a horrible situation to find myself in Axx

By *aveandSue1Couple
over a year ago

Doncaster

Say nowt.

over a year ago

"Say nowt.

"

over a year ago

I'd keep it :-#, it's his marriage.......best friend or not, it could backfire on you, best of luck whatever you decide cause only you will know your gut instinct xx

Just out of curiosity......if it was your best friend you had descovered was on here, would you be in this same dilemma? Xx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/04/13 23:29:13]

over a year ago

If it was my best friend I would definately speak to her this is the dilemma just forget about it ? I just think if it was me I would want to know but the thought of saying to her makes me feel sick think I will delete my profile forget about it and discretely mention it to him and hope he sees sense Axx

over a year ago

A married guy firing his pic about randomly must be soft in the head. But I'd agree with others. It's his problem so I wouldn't get involved.

over a year ago

"Say nowt.

"

+1 for obvious reasons.

over a year ago

Tell her because....

(This is an old Italian saying)

A good friend will help you move a body...your best friend would help you burry it!!

Maybe you won't lose her?? Tricky 1

He's basically cheating on her and swinging is not about cheating!

Good luck x

over a year ago

"If it was my best friend I would definately speak to her this is the dilemma just forget about it ? I just think if it was me I would want to know but the thought of saying to her makes me feel sick think I will delete my profile forget about it and discretely mention it to him and hope he sees sense Axx"

I really do hope you go with your gut.....only you know your best friend xx

Something I wanted to add was the green tick, if the verification isn't displayed there is no way of knowing which method he's been verified by, it doesn't necessarily mean he's met anyone xx

over a year ago

My advice is usualy shit so here goes.

If I was a woman, and my best friends husband was cheating on my best friend.

I would give him enough rope to hang himself. I would be a devious bitch

I would arrange to meet him. In a public place.. I would make sure he was at the table in the cafe sitting first. Let him get comfy and relax..id then come along and with my best friend (his wife duh) who I just happened to be having a girlie day out with ..we would happen to just bump into him and join him...and have a good time.

Id the have a third party volunteer lady (posing as the me fab meet) turn up and come to him and introduce herself and just put him in the shit like 'hey babe, so glad to finaly meet you, fab is such a fantastic swingers site...will these 2 ladies be joining us for fun'

And see how he handles it

I wouldnt at this stage necessarily say or do anything but id later tell my best friend exactly what I had done cos a best friend is a best friend.!!A cheating husband is a cheating husband sorry

Sorry...it's just what I'd do not taking the piss out of your dilemma x

By *ky HookMan
over a year ago

Dundee

Does your best friend know your on here? Is he definatly cheating or could he be on here with his wifes permission? Personally as devious as the last posters Idea is its probably the best way to deal with the situation unless your friend knows your on the site. If she does then I wouldn't mention anything about getting a message but say you discovered a profile while you were browsing them yourself and the pic on it reminded you of him. She may then confess to you that they are on the site or she may explode. Good Luck with it and hope you keep your friend xx

over a year ago

Good thinkin outside the box buddy. I didnt even consider the valid points you considered...I would tell her about the message, I am a great believer in 'honesty is always the best policy' Unless of course your dealing with police or insurance companies or cheating on your wife

over a year ago

Nobody knows what goes on inside another couple's marriage, not even best friends - in fact, especially not best friends sometimes. I wouldn't get involved.

At best send him a message saying " I know who you are. Does (insert friend's name) know?" Then block him.

over a year ago

OR Maybe he's read this and realised who you are and you won't need to do anything......!

over a year ago

"OR Maybe he's read this and realised who you are and you won't need to do anything......!"

Lol - how many blokes are now worrying about who they sent pics to?

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Look at the bigger picture .

would you like to see your friends marraige end ?

If there are kids involved would you like to see them without their dad ?

At the moment all you know is that hes on here but you dont know for sure if hes cheated ,everyone knows the amount of guys who come here just for a wank on cam he may be one of them !!

If you feel the need to mention anything to anyone then say it to him that way the ball is taken out of your court and into his ,leaving him with the choice of what to do next,if hes any sence at all im sure he'll delete his profile pretty damn quickly.

As one or two have said above all you need to say is hello ???? i know who you are and i think you should delete your profile before your wife and family find out and get hurt .

over a year ago

Does your best friend know you are on here looking for a stray shag already?

I take it that you don't fancy giving him a quicky then?

Waits quetly in the corner for the bucketing to follow...

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

Say nothing .... you dont know the ins and outs of their marriage only what you are told by your friend, this may be by mutual agreement (ie she no longer wants to have sex and allows him to do this. Their marriage their life x

over a year ago

Having thought about the hurt it will cause I have decided to say nothing to him or her just hope it's the right decision. Thanks guys for your thoughts Axxx

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"Having thought about the hurt it will cause I have decided to say nothing to him or her just hope it's the right decision. Thanks guys for your thoughts Axxx"

over a year ago

"Having thought about the hurt it will cause I have decided to say nothing to him or her just hope it's the right decision. Thanks guys for your thoughts Axxx"

over a year ago

Probably for the best

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

I have a similar, and potentially more complicated dilemma.

I was surfing another contacts site last night, and a profile on the front page gave me palpitations.

I THINK that the guy in the profile is my estranged son, who I haven't seen in 12 years. (He is now 23)

The reason I think so, although there is no face pic visible, is that clothing, furnishings, and items in the background look just like stuff that can be seen on his FB profile.

My profile on the site doesn't have a public face pic, and I doubt he would recognise my surroundings, etc, as my FB stuff is private, so even if he had searched for me, there's nothing to see.

What bothers me, is, if he is on that other site, could he be here?

I may have to lie low while I check to find out.

over a year ago

"Tell him you know who he is and if he doesn't stop fucking about you tell his wife"

Post new Message to Thread