Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

advice needed

Jump to newest

By *illandtrish OP   Couple
over a year ago

dumbarton

we have not been active now for a few years due to all sorts of minor problems,but we would like to return but my health (bill) has sadly gone down hill and i am unable to achieve an erection due to my condition and my mobility is restricted.Sadly this has meant trish has been deprived and i would like her to have a full sex life again,has any other couples on here have similar problems and how did you solve them with out having to resort to getting her a "bull" As we would still like to participate as a couple with a couple regards bill and trish

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As long as everyone knows up front, then it should be fine unless the female of the other couple has to have full penetrative sex with another man, but there should be plenty of other fun could be had.

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Sorry to hear of your misfortunes bill,hopefully your luck takes a turn for the better in the near future mate...mind over matter...if you don't mind then it dont matter

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"As long as everyone knows up front, then it should be fine unless the female of the other couple has to have full penetrative sex with another man, but there should be plenty of other fun could be had."

By *ictiiWitchCouple
over a year ago

Helensburgh

Over the past 2 years we have been in a similar if not as serious situation, with myself having the health problems. The doctors have said that orgasms help me immensely though so I'm like woohoo free pass!

We haven't had to deal with a situation yet where i am less than 75% but if we did i would hope that the people involved would be understanding and actually ask if they were worried about what can and cannot be done.

I was really looking forward to the last meet we had, but lo and behold, 3 days before it i got a coldsore the size of Arran, huge pulsating and sore as hell. I nearly cried. Nil by mouth The couple we met with though were great and we soon found ways around the no mouth thing, in fact i think it was nice to have that frustration building up. You still have fingers, hands and a mouth, god you even have toes if that kind of thing floats your boat.

I know a guy who lost control of his bits after a bike crash, his wife has a full and excellent supply of strap ons for him in every size possible, he loves it and experiences the sensation of cumming just by watching her get off. If anything i think they have a better sex life than me

as they say, if there is a will,there is a way so don't lose heart.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

[Removed by poster at 23/04/13 15:33:30]

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Hope you are well bill. I have met a couple in the same situation as you. They were upfront about it and there was absolutely no pressure on any of us. He enjoyed watching her and actively participated too - he has hands and his mouth still. Whilst full sex was out for him she still gave him a couple of happy endings

All in all, I would say don't worry, just be upfront and find the right person/people who are right for the both of you. And good luck

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Likewise Bill I too have met with a couple in your very situation.

He was reluctant at first but soon enjoyed watching his wife pleasured to the point he joined in with a helping tongue

More tricks in the old dogs armoury than the norm

Post new Message to Thread