Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

hello all . question ???

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We pop up here and there but would like to say a big hello to everyone . And a question should i Dye my hair and if so what colour ?? Miss xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hello and welcome

Stay blonde....we have more fun

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Purple

over a year ago

Tahnku hello to you too

over a year ago

"Purple "
same coulor as your shirt

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Green...Like this

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"Purple same coulor as your shirt "

Noooo! Thats girlie pink

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"Purple same coulor as your shirt

Noooo! Thats girlie pink "

....aye ok i'll give you that..it is pink

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

dye it red... red heads have lots of fun... altho be prepared to have to dye it every 2 - 3 weeks to keep it vibrant.

over a year ago

Hello you!

Glad to see you have not changed since I last saw you in Edinburgh.

Stay Blonde.

Jx

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Hello

Keep it blonde or dye it to suit your mood lol

over a year ago

Thanks blonde it is then .if I was to dye it with my mood I would be dyeing it all the time lol xx

over a year ago

Depends how long have you been blonde?!

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

If you do decide to colour it think very carefully as it can be very difficult and expensive to get it back to blonde

over a year ago

If you have. Been blonde for a long time

Not a good idea to go darker

over a year ago

"If you do decide to colour it think very carefully as it can be very difficult and expensive to get it back to blonde "

Agree with cutie 100% you have it blonde now which will be root touch up every 4wks, you colour it and don't like it then you gotta strip the colour out and start the process of going blonde again, not to mention the condition of your hair will be in!! Or you can get coloured chalks for hair now, try them for a splash of colour...!

over a year ago

I can guarantee Blondes definitely have more fun. x x

over a year ago

"If you do decide to colour it think very carefully as it can be very difficult and expensive to get it back to blonde

Agree with cutie 100% you have it blonde now which will be root touch up every 4wks, you colour it and don't like it then you gotta strip the colour out and start the process of going blonde again, not to mention the condition of your hair will be in!! Or you can get coloured chalks for hair now, try them for a splash of colour...!"

What's coloured chalk? I've got my hair back to its original colour, blonde, after a lot of colour experimenting, been red, brunette, etc. took me ages to get back to blonde. So would love something diff without wrecking my hair.

over a year ago

Hmm colour chalk sounds interesting . Been blonde forever I just lighten it up would love to go red . Thankyou ladys x

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Hmm colour chalk sounds interesting . Been blonde forever I just lighten it up would love to go red . Thankyou ladys x"

Ooooo a naughty red head eh?

By *rStarbuckMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Hellloooooo!

I wanna know more about this hair chalk stuff haha would love some red or purple at the ends of my hair, few bits through the length too

I think you look great blonde, stick with it!

L xxx

over a year ago

"If you do decide to colour it think very carefully as it can be very difficult and expensive to get it back to blonde

Agree with cutie 100% you have it blonde now which will be root touch up every 4wks, you colour it and don't like it then you gotta strip the colour out and start the process of going blonde again, not to mention the condition of your hair will be in!! Or you can get coloured chalks for hair now, try them for a splash of colour...!

What's coloured chalk? I've got my hair back to its original colour, blonde, after a lot of colour experimenting, been red, brunette, etc. took me ages to get back to blonde. So would love something diff without wrecking my hair. "

Hair chalks great fun, rub it in and lock it in with hairspray, shampoo's out and no damage done, any colour you want, could be a different colour every day if you like....xx

over a year ago

What's coloured chalk? I've got my hair back to its original colour, blonde, after a lot of colour experimenting, been red, brunette, etc. took me ages to get back to blonde. So would love something diff without wrecking my hair.

Hair chalks great fun, rub it in and lock it in with hairspray, shampoo's out and no damage done, any colour you want, could be a different colour every day if you like....xx"

meant to say check out you're local hairdresser or go online...!

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

blonde suits you and they have more fun

over a year ago

Yeah defo going to check it out will pop in to sallys see if they have it . Awww thanks nice people )) xx

over a year ago

"Hmm colour chalk sounds interesting . Been blonde forever I just lighten it up would love to go red . Thankyou ladys x"

Loved mines red but was just too much upkeep. Had to go hairdressers every three weeks as blonde roots kept coming through. Ended up wrecking my hair getting it coloured so much.

over a year ago

Hair chalks great fun, rub it in and lock it in with hairspray, shampoo's out and no damage done, any colour you want, could be a different colour every day if you like....xx"

Oh gonna see if I can get some pink for race for life.

By *ighland MasterMan
over a year ago

perth

Blonde deffo love a blonde in her sexy black dress xx

over a year ago

no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!

over a year ago

keep the blonde. If you want a change in colour, go for coloured extensions, trust me on the hair dye thing. Once you start dying, you can never go back to blonde.

over a year ago

"keep the blonde. If you want a change in colour, go for coloured extensions, trust me on the hair dye thing. Once you start dying, you can never go back to blonde."
was thinking about the colour extensions x

over a year ago

Id go a little darker, maybe fair. Then its not such a drastic change like mine.

over a year ago

any colours fine..but pigtails are madatory

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

stay blonde and dinnae listen to padster about pigtails....

over a year ago

Hey girls get onto WOWCHER for those hair chalks.....

over a year ago

Being a bloke i know very little, but dont hairdressers get right technical about hair colouring and do skin colour matches etc to select what would be perfect for you?

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

"We pop up here and there but would like to say a big hello to everyone . And a question should i Dye my hair and if so what colour ?? Miss xx "

What hair do you have in mind?

over a year ago

Blonde, brunette, redhead, purple, dark, curly, straight.

Whatever.

As long as I can feel it brushing my chest ...

over a year ago

"Hey girls get onto WOWCHER for those hair chalks..... "
ohhh will do thank you

over a year ago

Red or blonde

over a year ago

Blue off course. Just be careful around Smurfs, they're easily offended.

Post new Message to Thread