Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Sexless marriage

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Would you stay in a marriage without sex ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Would you stay in a marriage without sex ?"
yes i would sex alone does not make a marriage ...on the otherhand if you just want more sex then do the decent thing and divorce first dont tear apart a family unit all for a bit of sex

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

yip I sure would ... sex is not the be all and end all in a marriage, love is! x

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

If not having sex was the only problem...

Yes, I would stay.....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am married to the only person i have ever loved but we have a sex less marriage due to my wifes health issue, still feel guilty about being here but not having sex is too much to bear and need to have that sex feeling from somewhere,wouldnt be on here if marriage had sex but sadly thats how things work out, and hate being judge by some on here for looking for sex on my own when they clearly have no idea what its like wanting a sexual relationship but being unable to do so.

Sorry was almost ranting there.

over a year ago

"I am married to the only person i have ever loved but we have a sex less marriage due to my wifes health issue, still feel guilty about being here but not having sex is too much to bear and need to have that sex feeling from somewhere,wouldnt be on here if marriage had sex but sadly thats how things work out, and hate being judge by some on here for looking for sex on my own when they clearly have no idea what its like wanting a sexual relationship but being unable to do so.

Sorry was almost ranting there. "

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

I have got nothing against married men/women on here playing away....

I dont meet married men, simply because they dont accommodate....

over a year ago

Fully understand please dont think i was having a go at everyone who doest want too meet married,personaly i would prefer to meet a women in same position at home as i am in.

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Was in a sexless marriage after I fell preg with my son (we required assisted conception so sex became an issue because of it - his issue not mine)

From about a month before I fell preg until we separated when my son was 1, we didn't have sex, and rarely slept in the same bed. It wasn't the issue that killed our relationship tho.

Was I happy? Most of the time, did I miss it? Big time... would I have sought it out elsewhere, no. I took my vows and meant them.

over a year ago

"I am married to the only person i have ever loved but we have a sex less marriage due to my wifes health issue, still feel guilty about being here but not having sex is too much to bear and need to have that sex feeling from somewhere,wouldnt be on here if marriage had sex but sadly thats how things work out, and hate being judge by some on here for looking for sex on my own when they clearly have no idea what its like wanting a sexual relationship but being unable to do so.

Rant away mate too many married guys tarred with. There just dirty fekers just after ashag aw there poor wife's are being cheated on

How do they no wot goes on in each individual case. Rant over

over a year ago

Thanks many just dont get that point,i would give anything to have the sex life we used to have before back,but thats the break we still at least have each other,listen to me be tears next.

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 16/04/13 14:25:15]

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Nope... It's not the only important thing in a relationship.... But it's quite high on my list of priorities.

Im the end I ended my relationship with my ex partner because he decided he was no longer interested in sex...

over a year ago

Miss behaving judging by your pics, your ex is crazy not to have wanted sex with you???

over a year ago

"Thanks many just dont get that point,i would give anything to have the sex life we used to have before back,but thats the break we still at least have each other,listen to me be tears next. "
every1 in that situation would love to have it back the way it

Was. But shit happens

Dont be starting wae the water works mate

Lol

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Would you stay in a marriage without sex ?yes i would sex alone does not make a marriage ...on the otherhand if you just want more sex then do the decent thing and divorce first dont tear apart a family unit all for a bit of sex"

over a year ago

"Miss behaving judging by your pics, your ex is crazy not to have wanted sex with you??? "
got to agree I seen in her in real life at social. Only thing she cheats at last word threads

God a really need to let that go

Pmsl

over a year ago

Sex isn't everything no. But I do think its a huge part of it. Physical and sexual attraction to me plays a big part of both a man and a womans confidence . If you don't feel sexy and attractive enough for your partner then it can cause other issues.

I understand there are some circumstances where it isn't possible due to health and that's very different. So if my partner no longer found that he didn't want to have sex I don't think I could be with him .

over a year ago

"Thanks many just dont get that point,i would give anything to have the sex life we used to have before back,but thats the break we still at least have each other,listen to me be tears next. every1 in that situation would love to have it back the way it

Was. But shit happens

Dont be starting wae the water works mate

Lol "

your okay pulled myself together

over a year ago

Yes if that is all that is missing

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

" So if my partner no longer found that he didn't want to have sex I don't think I could be with him . "

IF he was saying it was just me he didnt want sex with....

I would be head butting him on way out door.....

over a year ago

You would call the mental hospital as hes clearly mad not wanting too have sex with you.

over a year ago

It really is all due to circumstances and i do think if its a case of having falling out of love then why stay ?

But if its just outright cheating on a partner thats just wrong ...not saying all but too many use the excuse they aint getting any at home

For the reasons they cheat.

So if its just the sex stick with it you never know the urge might come back for them again .

over a year ago

If I loved the person yes. Sex is not the be all and end all in a relationship.

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

If it was only the sex part of it then yes I would but I know for a fact that Larry wouldn't

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"You would call the mental hospital as hes clearly mad not wanting too have sex with you. "

Clearly mad for marrying me in first place

over a year ago

You said it not me!

By *ictiiWitchCouple
over a year ago

Helensburgh

For about 8 yrs I had a very low libido, we have now found out it was hormone drug based but at the time I had virtually no sex drive at all. The hubby stayed with me through all of it even though at the time he was in his early 20 s and his hormones were giving him hell.

Living in a sexless situation is confusing, but as long as there is still intimacy of a kind then I think it can work out fine, it did for us. I know that in the future should either of us be in that situation again we could cope.

over a year ago

"It really is all due to circumstances and i do think if its a case of having falling out of love then why stay ?

But if its just outright cheating on a partner thats just wrong ...not saying all but too many use the excuse they aint getting any at home

So if its just the sex stick with it you never know the urge might come back for them again ."

Dont think any one here has the moral high ground The place is about sex and shagging not love

over a year ago

Could not really say without being in the situation.

You can say you would this or that, but you don't really know what you would do until it arises.

I do feel for people in sexless marriages, but enough to actually have sex with them. : D

over a year ago

Moral high ground ?...I was mearly commenting and giving an opinion the same as everyone else.

So if you don't like my comments that's your problem not mine

over a year ago

"Moral high ground ?...I was mearly commenting and giving an opinion the same as everyone else.

So if you don't like my comments that's your problem not mine "

I tht this was a forum i must be wrong Because i disagree with you

over a year ago

"It really is all due to circumstances and i do think if its a case of having falling out of love then why stay ?

So if its just the sex stick with it you never know the urge might come back for them again . Dont think any one here has the moral high ground The place is about sex and shagging not love "

You can still have morals along with the sex and shagging.

over a year ago

"Moral high ground ?...I was mearly commenting and giving an opinion the same as everyone else.

So if you don't like my comments that's your problem not mine I tht this was a forum i must be wrong Because i disagree with you "

Nope not at all your entitle to your opinion but I don't see anyone telling you your on high moral because of the opinions you have

over a year ago

So if its just the sex stick with it you never know the urge might come back for them again . Dont think any one here has the moral high ground The place is about sex and shagging not love

You can still have morals along with the sex and shagging. "

Yes and i never said you did not We all got morals xxx

over a year ago

So if its just the sex stick with it you never know the urge might come back for them again . Dont think any one here has the moral high ground The place is about sex and shagging not love

You can still have morals along with the sex and shagging. Yes and i never said you did not We all got morals xxx "

Ah ok I must have took it wrong you saying nobody here having a moral high ground just cause of sex and shagging.

over a year ago

So if you don't like my comments that's your problem not mine I tht this was a forum i must be wrong Because i disagree with you Nope not at all your entitle to your opinion but I don't see anyone telling you your on high moral because of the opinions you have "

That you jumping in i did not say you I SAID ANY ONE So if you took that as a attack on you Sorry

over a year ago

Excuse me u use my quote then I presume your comments are aimed at me

over a year ago

Jesus wot happened to that thread

over a year ago

Getting away from the thread now i am afraid

over a year ago

"Jesus wot happened to that thread "

Same old same old!

Back to the OP - YES I would stay

over a year ago

if it was me, then hell no i couldnt stay.

Im not affectionate with anyone, i dont like intimacy, i just like sex, so if i couldnt get that. id leave. But i really would question why the fuck i got married in the first place

over a year ago

"Getting away from the thread now i am afraid "
Yeah as usual Sadly

over a year ago

Being in position of sex less marriage it certainly not funny ,having deep sexual desire for your wife and partner but being unable to fullfill these is not easy for either person.

over a year ago

"Being in position of sex less marriage it certainly not funny ,having deep sexual desire for your wife and partner but being unable to fullfill these is not easy for either person. "
no one can imagin what that feels ,and has been said already no one unless they have been in that situation knows how it feels.

If it was something like my husband being seriously I'll I could not imagin in a million years me ever walking out on him because we wernt having sex.

over a year ago

Well said ,still feel guilty for being on here looking for a playmate not looking for quantity just quality prefer one single play pal,desire is a powerful force especialy when controled by the contents of your jeans!!!

over a year ago

"Well said ,still feel guilty for being on here looking for a playmate not looking for quantity just quality prefer one single play pal,desire is a powerful force especialy when controled by the contents of your jeans!!! "
Your going off the thread mate That a meet your looking for there

over a year ago

Sorry

over a year ago

"if it was me, then hell no i couldnt stay.

Im not affectionate with anyone, i dont like intimacy, i just like sex, so if i couldnt get that. id leave. But i really would question why the fuck i got married in the first place "

but its not like that at first you could be married 10 years before something happend and one of you go off sex ,so just walk away realy !!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/04/13 16:12:55]

over a year ago

Im not affectionate with anyone, i dont like intimacy, i just like sex, so if i couldnt get that. id leave. But i really would question why the fuck i got married in the first place but its not like that at first you could be married 10 years before something happend and one of you go off sex ,so just walk away realy !!!"

I was with someone for over 10 years and yes the sex went, along with other feelings, and I did walk away. Best thing I ever did, I am tons happier now. Every situation is different though.

over a year ago

Respect that we all have diffrent situations and sometimes maybe too hasty to judge

over a year ago

"Respect that we all have diffrent situations and sometimes maybe too hasty to judge"

over a year ago

I wouldn't judge anyone about there relationship as for me sex isn't the only thing in a marriage yes it is an important part of it but not all to me love friendship companionship all the other things to

over a year ago

So if you don't like my comments that's your problem not mine "

You did take the moral high ground because you said do the right thing and don't break up the family unit for just sex ! Have you ever knowingly played with a married man ?

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Im not affectionate with anyone, i dont like intimacy, i just like sex, so if i couldnt get that. id leave. But i really would question why the fuck i got married in the first place but its not like that at first you could be married 10 years before something happend and one of you go off sex ,so just walk away realy !!!"

Not quite 10 years, but it was 8 years for me, and yes....really. I walked away

over a year ago

"Respect that we all have diffrent situations and sometimes maybe too hasty to judge"

I was saying just that, everyones situation is different.

over a year ago

"Respect that we all have diffrent situations and sometimes maybe too hasty to judge

I was saying just that, everyones situation is different. "

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

As has been said there are lots of different situations but I don't think I could stay in a sexless relationship, I have met with married men but I am single and would certainly never want them to leave their wife/partner for me.... But what a lot seem to forget is the hurt they would cause to the wife/husband/partner who they "love" if they got found out.... I don't think they would think it was different because it's nsa and not an affair

over a year ago

"Respect that we all have diffrent situations and sometimes maybe too hasty to judge

I was saying just that, everyones situation is different. "

Totally agree, too many are all so quick to judge, and shout cheater, when they don't know the situation.....look in before looking out, is what i say...

over a year ago

"As has been said there are lots of different situations but I don't think I could stay in a sexless relationship, I have met with married men but I am single and would certainly never want them to leave their wife/partner for me.... But what a lot seem to forget is the hurt they would cause to the wife/husband/partner who they "love" if they got found out.... I don't think they would think it was different because it's nsa and not an affair "
And thats exactly the point i tried to make too.

If there is no sex because there is no love get out of it.

Dont start shagging around just because your bored with what you have .

over a year ago

"As has been said there are lots of different situations but I don't think I could stay in a sexless relationship, I have met with married men but I am single and would certainly never want them to leave their wife/partner for me.... But what a lot seem to forget is the hurt they would cause to the wife/husband/partner who they "love" if they got found out.... I don't think they would think it was different because it's nsa and not an affair And thats exactly the point i tried to make too.

If there is no sex because there is no love get out of it.

Dont start shagging around just because your bored with what you have .

"

over a year ago

My answer to the OP would be yes, theres more to life than sex, what about love and intimacy and besides there are other things that can be done to get round many problems. Its all about communication.

over a year ago

"My answer to the OP would be yes, theres more to life than sex, what about love and intimacy and besides there are other things that can be done to get round many problems. Its all about communication. "

over a year ago

I need the 'full package' and for me that includes a healthy sex life.

I wouldn't leave initially and would try to get things back on track, but I couldn't live the rest of my live in a sexless relationship, so would have to walk away

By *cotsbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Helensburgh

As pictii said, we've faced that problem and survived, stronger for it in fact.

If it had ever for unbearable, I wouldn't cheat tho. It's the cheating that's wrong, not just sex but the breach of trust.

If it ever got that desperate, I'd tell her the problem and ask if she would let me go elsewhere for those needs. I imagine shed say yes, just as I would with her. Sex is just sex FFS. It's the trust that you're breaking if you cheat, not the shagging.

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

I already do, because, as was said above, there is more to love than sex.

I'm not here looking for love, I have plenty of that here at home. I just have needs, and a sense of adventure.

over a year ago

I myself had always had a very high sex drive , so both past relationships have ended because of the lack of sex in the relationship . had talked about it , but the ladies didnt need it as much as i . so we parted , im still looking for that woman who will match my sex needs .

over a year ago

Absolutely not!! My mate is in one and he is totally miserable and has blue balls haha!! Nah I deffo couldnt as I love sex too much and I feel it should be a core part of a relationship, keeps ya close xxxx

over a year ago

"Absolutely not!! My mate is in one and he is totally miserable and has blue balls haha!! Nah I deffo couldnt as I love sex too much and I feel it should be a core part of a relationship, keeps ya close xxxx"
Blue balls ? Xxxxx

over a year ago

I totally agree with what mis dynamite has said it makes perfect sence to me

Me personally as I said its got to be the full package

over a year ago

"I totally agree with what mis dynamite has said it makes perfect sence to me

Me personally as I said its got to be the full package "

Thanks im not judging anyone but some people really need to think why they are here .

only those who are married and on here know why and if its because they aint getting sex at home then they are the ones that need to decide whats the best thing to do for them not anyone else .

By *cotsbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Helensburgh

Yep. Everyone's circumstances differ.

Though my advice to anyone would be to actually talk about it with your SO. I mean, you love them, obviously, so talking about it is better than lying and them finding out and being hurt.

As I said though, to each your own.

over a year ago

I am in this situation.

Have tried talking about it, and I usually get told I am pressurising her, so i find its best not to raise the subject.....when she is ready she will let me know.

over a year ago

Agree exact same reaction at home for me too

over a year ago

I do & have done for over 10 years due to my wife's health

over a year ago

Glasgow West

"I do & have done for over 10 years due to my wife's health"

That is my situation too. My wife unders_ands my needs, and as long as I don't bring it home, and she doesn't know about, a blind eye is turned. She knows I love her, because I tell her, and show her, and I respect her position regarding my actions.

I wish it wasn't this way, but there is nothing I can do to fix her health.

over a year ago

"I do & have done for over 10 years due to my wife's health

That is my situation too. My wife unders_ands my needs, and as long as I don't bring it home, and she doesn't know about, a blind eye is turned. She knows I love her, because I tell her, and show her, and I respect her position regarding my actions.

I wish it wasn't this way, but there is nothing I can do to fix her health."

And thats a diffrent situation to most on here because your open and honest to your wife about it and she accepts that .

over a year ago

Glasgow West

Thank you for that understanding.

over a year ago

"Thank you for that understanding."
your welcome

By *anthrov2Man
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

wasnt married but in the 2 years i was with the ex we only had full sex twice blow/handjobs were plentiful but come on i felt like Santa only coming once a year lol

over a year ago

Glasgow West

"Would you stay in a marriage without sex ?

wasnt married but in the 2 years i was with the ex we only had full sex twice blow/handjobs were plentiful but come on i felt like Santa only coming once a year lol"

Lucky b*stard. In the last 3 years with my ex, I never had sex with HER once.....

By *anthrov2Man
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

wasnt married but in the 2 years i was with the ex we only had full sex twice blow/handjobs were plentiful but come on i felt like Santa only coming once a year lol

Lucky b*stard. In the last 3 years with my ex, I never had sex with HER once....."

maybe we had the same ex lol

over a year ago

Glasgow West

I hope not, I wouldn't have wished her on Satan himself!

over a year ago

Lucky b*stard. In the last 3 years with my ex, I never had sex with HER once....."

Has she only become ur ex in the past two weeks or is this a diffrent partner ?

over a year ago

Glasgow West

Lucky b*stard. In the last 3 years with my ex, I never had sex with HER once.....Has she only become ur ex in the past two weeks or is this a diffrent partner ?"

First wife. An ice queen. The current postholder is loving, and loved, despite the lack of sex.

over a year ago

Lucky b*stard. In the last 3 years with my ex, I never had sex with HER once.....Has she only become ur ex in the past two weeks or is this a diffrent partner ?

First wife. An ice queen. The current postholder is loving, and loved, despite the lack of sex."

ah ok i see

over a year ago

Glasgow West

Lucky b*stard. In the last 3 years with my ex, I never had sex with HER once.....Has she only become ur ex in the past two weeks or is this a diffrent partner ?

First wife. An ice queen. The current postholder is loving, and loved, despite the lack of sex. ah ok i see "

Also, the current postholder is the lovely lady in the pic I added to my gallery yesterday.

over a year ago

Thanks to everyone who has posted a comment very interesting how some would stay n some wouldn't

By *z ThongzWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Very difficult being in a sexless relationship , i am sure someone already said its not the be all and end all of a relationship but it does have a knock on effect, some people feel worthless and unattractive which can lead down a slippery slope . If its sexless due to ill health then hopefully in time that would right itself but if its sexless due to something worse than that then is it fair to make the other half go through enforced celibacy . It would take a very strong couple to talk it through and work out how they go forward if one half could no longer ever have sex again , and if they have and decided its through a swinging site then more power to them for having the communication skills to talk it through and come to an adult descision based on honesty , intergrity and above all love.

over a year ago

My Mrs went off sex about half way through her pregnancy. Her libido has never returned, but I wouldn't consider leaving her over it.

There are, sadly, rather a lot of folk on here who make an issue out of married folk 'stepping out' without knowing the circumstances. You're automatically assumed, by many, to be a lying cheat when you say that you're married but play alone.

By *ikerbob1957Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I've lived in a virtually sexless marriage from day one. Turned out that my missus didn't like sex and only had sex with me before marriage as she knew I would leave her. Once we were married then she didn't feel the need to even try so sex dwindled to virtually nothing almost immediately.

I was lucky to have sex once a month as she always had an excuse ready if I suggested it.

I've not had any physical contact with her in the last 5 to 6 years and we now have seperate bedrooms. She is off on holiday with a pal and i'm trying to sort something out for myself now.

I stayed as we had kids and wanted to be a proper father to them rather than a Saturday Dad. The choice was leave and risk her wrath and maybe stop me seeing the kids on a regular basis or just to accept the situation. I choice to stay to be with my kids and don't regret it.

Been on here just to see what I can get up to.

over a year ago

"I've lived in a virtually sexless marriage from day one. Turned out that my missus didn't like sex and only had sex with me before marriage as she knew I would leave her. Once we were married then she didn't feel the need to even try so sex dwindled to virtually nothing almost immediately.

I was lucky to have sex once a month as she always had an excuse ready if I suggested it.

I've not had any physical contact with her in the last 5 to 6 years and we now have seperate bedrooms. She is off on holiday with a pal and i'm trying to sort something out for myself now.

I stayed as we had kids and wanted to be a proper father to them rather than a Saturday Dad. The choice was leave and risk her wrath and maybe stop me seeing the kids on a regular basis or just to accept the situation. I choice to stay to be with my kids and don't regret it.

Been on here just to see what I can get up to."

A great post mate You can feel the love for your kids in every word

over a year ago

Glasgow West

"Very difficult being in a sexless relationship , i am sure someone already said its not the be all and end all of a relationship but it does have a knock on effect, some people feel worthless and unattractive which can lead down a slippery slope . If its sexless due to ill health then hopefully in time that would right itself but if its sexless due to something worse than that then is it fair to make the other half go through enforced celibacy . It would take a very strong couple to talk it through and work out how they go forward if one half could no longer ever have sex again , and if they have and decided its through a swinging site then more power to them for having the communication skills to talk it through and come to an adult descision based on honesty , intergrity and above all love. "

I have experienced this from both angles. As I've said, my first wife turned very cold during our marriage, she refused to discuss why, seek help in any form, and for the last 3 years we were together, it was sexless and loveless. I did the traditional "staying for the children" thing, until here coldness turned to spite and bullying.

My wife, now, is a completely different kind of person, very loving, selfless, wonderful. She has a number of health issues, some of which will hopefully be resolved, but some we will have to live with for the rest of her days. She knows I have my needs, and has tried to fulfil them, but she is very limited, and I do not want to have her feeling she has an obligation to keep, hence her understanding of why I am here.

I don't flaunt my visits here, I don't trumpet any meets, or discuss them afterwards, and, by the same token, she doesn't inquire. A bit like "Don't ask, don't tell", I suppose.

Personally, I'd sooner be back to the way things were before her health took a dive, But that is in the lap of the gods.

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

Lets just say I have more respect for the married men/woman here with their wife/husband knowing about it.....

The rest of you...

Regardless of your reasons, its very simply cheating.....

By *z ThongzWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

All sorts of reasons are coming out here and I can say I do feel for the people in these relationships , ill health is hard for the whole family not just the sufferer .

I think everyone needs to feel loved by their own partner and if thats through sex they find it and cant get it , that must be very frustrating , but i do think being married and being on a swinging site without the other halfs knowledge is not how i would go about things , if the sex isnt happening find out why and try and rectify it , dont just be selfish and think i need more and go and cheat to find it coz that will make u as well as ur other half unhappy , its all about communication and finding a path that works for all parties involved .

Oh and by the way i am single and still not getting it pmsl

over a year ago

This could be me too, I'm in exactly the same position

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Yes totally.....would not however stay in a loveless marriage

By *ane DTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow.

"I do & have done for over 10 years due to my wife's health

I wish it wasn't this way, but there is nothing I can do to fix her health."

Same here, been 8 years now..

over a year ago

Glasgow West

"Same here, been 8 years now.."

Ouch.

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

I do meet married guys sometimes but prefer if they are honest about it ..... What really amazes me are the amount of men on here with wife's that have "health" problems....... At the end of the day cheating is cheating

over a year ago

When I split from my ex fiance one of the main reasons was the lack of sex. I ended up feeling like a pest, almost begging for sex at times but he was never that bothered with sex. I was so frustrated and although I thought about sex with other guys I could never have done that to him.

Once sex goes in a relationship the whole relationship changes. We are all human, we want to feel wanted and attractive and if you partner isn't giving you that then you might want to look elsewhere I guess. i just couldn't cheat as he was like my best friend and I respected him too much.

I did however get very well acquainted with my rabbit!

As for married men/women- everybody is free to do what is best for them as long as they are honest in doing it I think! Xx

over a year ago

Glasgow West

"When I split from my ex fiance one of the main reasons was the lack of sex. I ended up feeling like a pest, almost begging for sex at times but he was never that bothered with sex. I was so frustrated and although I thought about sex with other guys I could never have done that to him.

Once sex goes in a relationship the whole relationship changes. We are all human, we want to feel wanted and attractive and if you partner isn't giving you that then you might want to look elsewhere I guess. i just couldn't cheat as he was like my best friend and I respected him too much.

I did however get very well acquainted with my rabbit!

As for married men/women- everybody is free to do what is best for them as long as they are honest in doing it I think! Xx"

By *ane DTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow.

"I do meet married guys sometimes but prefer if they are honest about it ..... What really amazes me are the amount of men on here with wife's that have "health" problems....... At the end of the day cheating is cheating "

I'll let you walk in my shoes for a day, catheters, urine, vomit, feaces. Then the emotions, the feeding, the rages and depression - then add in those who are supposed to help - sneaking around behind your back asking folk if you've ever been seen to assault your wife.

Oh and holding down a full time job too...

Yeh, oh yeh.

over a year ago

Glasgow West

It's hard enough dealing with all that on a professional basis, without it being your whole life. You have my deepest admiration.

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

"What really amazes me are the amount of men on here with wife's that have "health" problems....... At the end of the day cheating is cheating "

Wedding vows cover the sickness and in health maybe another line should be added that's its ok to fuck when an illness strikes.

over a year ago

I think the reality is some people are in pretty extreme situations but for the biggest majority on here they are simply cheating .

What people choose to is their business but far to many are cheating and not telling the whole truth and some people on here have been caught up in the crossfire when the cheaters get caught and thats just not fair on innocent people on here if people are telling them oh yes in single when they aint or oh yes my hubby/wife knows im on here when they dont .

By *ane DTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow.

"What really amazes me are the amount of men on here with wife's that have "health" problems....... At the end of the day cheating is cheating

Wedding vows cover the sickness and in health maybe another line should be added that's its ok to fuck when an illness strikes. "

Tell you what, lets stick you in chastity for a year and see how you feel at the end of it.

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"It's hard enough dealing with all that on a professional basis, without it being your whole life. You have my deepest admiration."

Have met an spoke to Jane D a few times...

Even on a rare night off, she is back home early to make sure all is ok x

over a year ago

Sex isn't just physical. Mostly in a loving relationship it's about expressing affection and emotion. It's easy to say yes I'd stay. However psychological after a while it can be damaging to the relationship. Feelings of rejection lack of affection and emotion. So no I probably couldn't.

I don't think there are many sexless marriages who are blissful in all other areas of the marriage. I doubt it as I said when the psychological issues kick in.

For me sex is a very important part of my relationships.

As Neil said the best part of breaking up is making up. Imagine no making up ?

If you are one of the few who has a fantastic marriage without sex but yearn the sex then yeh this is probably the place to be. No strings , emotions and falling in love shite getting in the way of you getting the only thing your missing from your marriage x

By *lyce and Mister MCouple
over a year ago

Falkirk

I did . That didn't break us but it was difficult. I just didn't want him.

Eventually he broke us, I found mister and sex is a big part of us ! But were soooo strong its so much more and without it we wouldnt fail .

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

"Tell you what, lets stick you in chastity for a year and see how you feel at the end of it."

Dress it up how you want your cheating yourself your wife your conscience and your vows.

By *ane DTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow.

"It's hard enough dealing with all that on a professional basis, without it being your whole life. You have my deepest admiration.

Have met an spoke to Jane D a few times...

Even on a rare night off, she is back home early to make sure all is ok x"

Ta much missus. Hope to catch up at Cjs at some. point

over a year ago

Yes

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I do meet married guys sometimes but prefer if they are honest about it ..... What really amazes me are the amount of men on here with wife's that have "health" problems....... At the end of the day cheating is cheating

I'll let you walk in my shoes for a day, catheters, urine, vomit, feaces. Then the emotions, the feeding, the rages and depression - then add in those who are supposed to help - sneaking around behind your back asking folk if you've ever been seen to assault your wife.

Oh and holding down a full time job too...

Yeh, oh yeh."

I have no doubt that some people on here really do have ill partners/husbands/wife's ..... But the point I was trying to make is that too many only say it as an excuse ..... You have my every sympathy for what you have to deal with and your right I don't know how I would be able to deal with that situation. But there is a difference between really being in that kind of situation and only using it as an excuse to make themselves and the folk they meet feel better about the cheating ... As I have said I have met married guys but at least they have been honest about it

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/05/13 10:53:10]

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 04/05/13 10:53:10]"
My ex partner stopped having sex with me as he was seeing someone else, so I moved on in my life. As for married men on the site, we are all here through different circumstances, and lets not judge each other. if we are not happy then having some fun and laughter in our life's makes it bearable. x x

Have fun everyone.

Goddess. x x

Post new Message to Thread