Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Bombs in Boston Mark 2

Jump to newest

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Come on peeps lets post our thoughts for the poor innocent people of boston and please keep it on track.

Thinking of each and everyone of the poor inncent victims and their familys xxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"Come on peeps lets post our thoughts for the poor innocent people of boston and please keep it on track.

Thinking of each and everyone of the poor inncent victims and their familys xxxx "

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

It's been horrific and I hope thy get the person/persons responsible. I'm sure the injured will get the bet treatment Boston can offer and I wish them all a speedy recovery.

Here's hoping the London marathon goes without incident on Sunday as some of the people who ran in Boston will I'm sure be aiming to run in London too

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"It's been horrific and I hope thy get the person/persons responsible. I'm sure the injured will get the bet treatment Boston can offer and I wish them all a speedy recovery.

Here's hoping the London marathon goes without incident on Sunday as some of the people who ran in Boston will I'm sure be aiming to run in London too "

There has been discussions on this morning about the London marathon and they ar urging people not to panic but who can blame them for panicing

By *eatherWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

TO BE CAUGHT UP IN A BOMB BLAST IS ONE OF THE MOST HORRIFIC THINGS IMAGINABLE .i WAS IN MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE WHEN THE IRA BOMBED THE SHOPPING CENTRE I WAS A GOOD DISTANCE AWAY FROM IT BUT THE TREMOR FROM THE BLAST WAS TERRIBLE. AND U ARE LEFT WONDERING WHERE NEXT

By *eatherWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

Then u are left wondering what way do i go are there more bombs going to go off My thoughts and prayers go to those poor poor people in boston

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Then u are left wondering what way do i go are there more bombs going to go off My thoughts and prayers go to those poor poor people in boston"

devastating to watch last night, hope all my friends out there are safe, 2 young kids lives taken is heartbreaking, to many monsters in this world, PRAY FOR BOSTON THE FAMILES

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Having lived in London and knowing people who were involved in helping the victims of the 7/7 bombing in tavistock square I know that you can't let them win. Yes it's hard and yes it's a worry but I'm sure they are doing everything they can in London to ensure Sunday goes without a hitch

over a year ago

"Come on peeps lets post our thoughts for the poor innocent people of boston and please keep it on track.

Thinking of each and everyone of the poor inncent victims and their familys xxxx "

yes of course.

over a year ago

What a sad day for Boston I hope all those injured survive there injuries big prayers for them and the dead

over a year ago

hope those who did this are caught and America sees firt to carry out proper justice by executing them

over a year ago

"hope those who did this are caught and America sees firt to carry out proper justice by executing them"

couldn't agree more kara xx

over a year ago

My better half was seconds away from the bus in Tavistock Sq. Should've been at the exact spot the bomb exploded had it not been for being delayed being checked out of hotel. Just turned the corner when the blast went off. I had just come out of hospital when 7/7 happened. So I understand how frantic the people of Boston must have been. Whether home grown or influenced from abroad, no-one should have to lose a loved one that way, especially an innocent boy who hadn't a chance to live his life fully. Hopefully, this is a one-off & they catch the person(s) responsible & give them a chance to explain their motive to jury of their peers.

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

"TO BE CAUGHT UP IN A BOMB BLAST IS ONE OF THE MOST HORRIFIC THINGS IMAGINABLE .i WAS IN MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE WHEN THE IRA BOMBED THE SHOPPING CENTRE I WAS A GOOD DISTANCE AWAY FROM IT BUT THE TREMOR FROM THE BLAST WAS TERRIBLE. AND U ARE LEFT WONDERING WHERE NEXT"
I was in London back in the 90's when the IRA exploded a bomb a couple of blocks away,all I heard was a really loud explosion & fire trucks & police sirens afterwards

Post new Message to Thread