Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Worst/funniest meet

Jump to newest

By *assy Lassie OP   Woman
8 hours ago

Lanarkshire

Right folks let's hear them.

No names. What was your funniest, worst, weirdest meet. Social or other.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *Carver-Man
8 hours ago

Glasgow

Hoo boy... the one where she stepped out of her hotel already tanked on a straight bottle of vodka. I took her around the corner to line her stomach with chips, helped her get back on her chair when she fell off and then walked her home.

A couple days later she messaged me to apologise, blamed it on nerves and asked if I'd give her another chance. I said fair enough and she suggested I come meet her and some friends in town that evening. When I met them it turned out they actually meant they were all going back to someone's house in Paisley for a drink, and when I tagged along it turned out they *actually* meant going to paint an unheated, unfurnished flat. All the while she's making increasingly clumsy advances on me, to the point where I pick up a brush just so I can politely fend her off until the next train back to town.

Anyway I've got to go back tomorrow to do the top coat.

By *assy Lassie OP   Woman
7 hours ago

Lanarkshire

"Hoo boy... the one where she stepped out of her hotel already tanked on a straight bottle of vodka. I took her around the corner to line her stomach with chips, helped her get back on her chair when she fell off and then walked her home.

A couple days later she messaged me to apologise, blamed it on nerves and asked if I'd give her another chance. I said fair enough and she suggested I come meet her and some friends in town that evening. When I met them it turned out they actually meant they were all going back to someone's house in Paisley for a drink, and when I tagged along it turned out they *actually* meant going to paint an unheated, unfurnished flat. All the while she's making increasingly clumsy advances on me, to the point where I pick up a brush just so I can politely fend her off until the next train back to town.

Anyway I've got to go back tomorrow to do the top coat. "

Haha. No way.

By *lasgowHorseyMan
7 hours ago

Glasgow

"Right folks let's hear them.

"

Feck me I have hunners

Years ago on a Saturday evening I came home from work late, so no chance of a meet and started to have a browse on Fab. I found a female profile that the title said "two girls wanting one cock".

I sent a messaging basically saying "aye right" and they replied saying "No your idea, just what we want" I was skeptical but thought I'd go with it, more messages continued and then exchanged phone numbers and talked on the phone and they basically wanted me down.

So 40 mins drive to Lanakshire and arrived at the door to be greeted with an absolute sexy stunner, she took me by the hand into the living room where her sexy pal was sitting. I sat down and her pal started kissing me and the other started unbuckling my belt and got my cock out and started sucking, which I was enjoying it, intensely, and then their kitchen door, which was connected to their living room, burst open and another two girls jumped out, I jumped up, gripping the girl sucking my cock hard by the hair to get her off me and i said, worriedly, " wtf is going on". Then the first girl said, "Well Peter, we've all had a drink and we are all horny and wanting to use one guy for the four of us but we thought most guys would bottle it if we said 4 girls, so we said 2 girls".

I get that and was still shocked but I stayed until 11am the next morning, no sleep and talk about being passed about like a durty rag.

But, think of it, what happens if the roles were reversed, different situation that could have escalated.

So not sure what kinda meeting this is called

By *arah272Woman
7 hours ago

Glasgow

"Right folks let's hear them.

Feck me I have hunners

Years ago on a Saturday evening I came home from work late, so no chance of a meet and started to have a browse on Fab. I found a female profile that the title said "two girls wanting one cock".

I sent a messaging basically saying "aye right" and they replied saying "No your idea, just what we want" I was skeptical but thought I'd go with it, more messages continued and then exchanged phone numbers and talked on the phone and they basically wanted me down.

So 40 mins drive to Lanakshire and arrived at the door to be greeted with an absolute sexy stunner, she took me by the hand into the living room where her sexy pal was sitting. I sat down and her pal started kissing me and the other started unbuckling my belt and got my cock out and started sucking, which I was enjoying it, intensely, and then their kitchen door, which was connected to their living room, burst open and another two girls jumped out, I jumped up, gripping the girl sucking my cock hard by the hair to get her off me and i said, worriedly, " wtf is going on". Then the first girl said, "Well Peter, we've all had a drink and we are all horny and wanting to use one guy for the four of us but we thought most guys would bottle it if we said 4 girls, so we said 2 girls".

I get that and was still shocked but I stayed until 11am the next morning, no sleep and talk about being passed about like a durty rag.

But, think of it, what happens if the roles were reversed, different situation that could have escalated.

So not sure what kinda meeting this is called "

Heavenly

Post new Message to Thread