Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Public oral sex

Jump to newest

By *liza_13 OP   Woman
11 hours ago

Hamilton

The guy I’m seeing wants to go down on me in a semi public place I’m all for it but I don’t want to get arrested any tips? Help a gal out!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tew008Man
11 hours ago

edinburgh

"The guy I’m seeing wants to go down on me in a semi public place I’m all for it but I don’t want to get arrested any tips? Help a gal out! "

claim it’s performance art

By *owboy BebopMan
10 hours ago

Glasgow

"The guy I’m seeing wants to go down on me in a semi public place I’m all for it but I don’t want to get arrested any tips? Help a gal out!

claim it’s performance art"

Probably get a grant from Scots Arts Council if you do !

By *liza_13 OP   Woman
10 hours ago

Hamilton

"The guy I’m seeing wants to go down on me in a semi public place I’m all for it but I don’t want to get arrested any tips? Help a gal out!

claim it’s performance art"

Now that’s an idea

By *nariusMan
10 hours ago

Perth

"The guy I’m seeing wants to go down on me in a semi public place I’m all for it but I don’t want to get arrested any tips? Help a gal out! "

Make sure there are no cameras nearby

By *enelope2UWoman
10 hours ago

Fife

Meet a better guy... Learn how to blend in and do things discreetly in plain sign.. sit on a bench with a blanket and get fingered. Sit wearing a skirt and him tying his shoes in front of you kneeling.. sit on steps slightly higher than him and him turning at an angle to face you again long dress long shirt etc

It's not really a out location but the capabilities of the person to not draw attention to themselves by being a numpty about stuff

By *liza_13 OP   Woman
10 hours ago

Hamilton

He is a better guy though we want to do this I just wanted to get some tips

By * J xxxMan
10 hours ago

Glasgow

Would love to watch from a safe distance and take things from

There

By *cottishMrsWoman
9 hours ago

Wishaw

What about in the passenger seat of your car? So he's in the footwell and people can't see him, but you can still be seen and have to control yourself

By *WC 101Man
9 hours ago

Aberdeen

There must be taxi drivers on here who you could put a PM out for ? They could drive on semi rural public roads with both of you in the back and the play happening ?

Post new Message to Thread