Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

birthday soon!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Okay, so its my 21st soon, looking too book a venue in fife or near about, I am really intrested too invite a lot of people from here in order too make new friends, have a bit of a laugh and all in all, a good night and a birthday too remember, if I've learned anything about fab it is that you are all mad and that totally goes with my type of a good time, I just wondered who would be up for it ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I thought about a similar idea for my birthday as id have liked my online friends to share in my landmark celebrations as they are good friends - but couldn't quite figure out whether it was a good idea for my offline family & friends to find out I'm on adult sites. Did I REALLY want to have to explain that to my family? It was like the pressure of "coming out" & all the upheaval & strain that caused, so in the end shelved the idea as I wasn't prepared to go through all that again. Whatever you decide, have a great 21st BD dude.

over a year ago

I'm having a famiky gathering round a famiky members house, then planning too go out with purely online friends the weekend after too avoid any awkward "so how do you know marc?" My face would be a picture if I over heard that tbh, thanks anyway mate!

over a year ago

Family* damn auto corrector

over a year ago

"Family* damn auto corrector"

Well your idea sounds better than having one mixed party. Yeah I know Marc cos I perved his knob shots online & we've been friends ever since. Not what yer Mom wants to hear. Pmsl.

Auto correct can come up with some hilarious Freudian lines tho.

Have a good BD young Marc.

over a year ago

havent you got any "real" friends to celebrate your birthday with?

just askn like

over a year ago

Yes, hence why I said I would like to do something different and make "new friends"

Post new Message to Thread