Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

ONE FOR THE OLDER PERSON

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am not getting any younger. So is there any thing you,s would like to do before you get pass it. Mines is to have a full set of Abs showing one last time before i get pass it. Which is really hard as you get older So that is mine what,s your,s

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Roman toga orgy!!! Now that would be good before I get too old!!

over a year ago

"Roman toga orgy!!! Now that would be good before I get too old!! "
Is that really all you got mate Maybe i am lucky i done all the sex thing i need nothing left there for me mate

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Roman toga orgy!!! Now that would be good before I get too old!! Is that really all you got mate Maybe i am lucky i done all the sex thing i need nothing left there for me mate "

So why are you on here?

over a year ago

wouldnt you rather enjoy your self than spend more n more time in the gym.

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Not vain enough to worry about my body or how it looks

Anything else, never to old to be past it

over a year ago

"wouldnt you rather enjoy your self than spend more n more time in the gym. "
Good one mate

over a year ago

"Not vain enough to worry about my body or how it looks

Anything else, never to old to be past it "

I take you dont put on make up then xxx

over a year ago

i find a lot of sex keeps me trim .. loads of hip thrusting n youll have fun while working out

over a year ago

said in another post going bk to the gym next week to to get that flat stomach

never to late

over a year ago

"i find a lot of sex keeps me trim .. loads of hip thrusting n youll have fun while working out "
A other good one mate your on a roll You stud

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Sorry, I'll take my toga orgy elsewhere

over a year ago

"Sorry, I'll take my toga orgy elsewhere "
Good mate if that your dream then go for it

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"I am not getting any younger. So is there any thing you,s would like to do before you get pass it. Mines is to have a full set of Abs showing one last time before i get pass it. Which is really hard as you get older So that is mine what,s your,s"

to be able to walk again without crutches and to do the end dirty dancing dance

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

Anything else, never to old to be past it I take you dont put on make up then xxx "

Not on my body, no

over a year ago

Anything else, never to old to be past it I take you dont put on make up then xxx

Not on my body, no "

Your legs must be really hairy now pmsl lol

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

" Your legs must be really hairy now pmsl lol "

Shhhhhh I seem to be getting away with it....Noone has noticed

over a year ago

" Your legs must be really hairy now pmsl lol

Shhhhhh I seem to be getting away with it....Noone has noticed "

I know women are never vain , just men pmsl xx

over a year ago

"Sorry, I'll take my toga orgy elsewhere "

I'll see your Toga Party & raise you a Bi Orgy.

Besides at 50 I still have abs (ish) without any of that gym nonsense. Clubbing & dancing keeps me trim... & good genes. Lol

over a year ago

"Roman toga orgy!!! Now that would be good before I get too old!! Is that really all you got mate Maybe i am lucky i done all the sex thing i need nothing left there for me mate

So why are you on here? "

and noticed u never got an answer

over a year ago

"Sorry, I'll take my toga orgy elsewhere

Besides at 50 I still have abs (ish) without any of that gym nonsense. Clubbing & dancing keeps me trim... & good genes. Lol "

Well Randy as they said get them out I know you go a boob pmsl lol

over a year ago

"Roman toga orgy!!! Now that would be good before I get too old!! Is that really all you got mate Maybe i am lucky i done all the sex thing i need nothing left there for me mate

So why are you on here?

and noticed u never got an answer "

What has that got to do with it. Xxx

over a year ago

Besides at 50 I still have abs (ish) without any of that gym nonsense. Clubbing & dancing keeps me trim... & good genes. Lol Well Randy as they said get them out I know you go a boob pmsl lol "

How would you know I go a boob? And we call em WooWoos not boobs. Not my fault Fab opened my mind to new things. I mean how would you feel if you waited till ya were 40+ before ya discovered ya can help a gal squirt??? Just goes to show there's always new things you can discover that weren't even ON yer Bucket List.

So I'll see your abs & raise you a Bi MFM with a squirting vag that likes DP.

over a year ago

Happy enough with life as it is plus ur only as old as u feel and we dont feel old lol

over a year ago

Besides at 50 I still have abs (ish) without any of that gym nonsense. Clubbing & dancing keeps me trim... & good genes. Lol Well Randy as they said get them out I know you go a boob pmsl lol

How would you know I go a boob? And we call em WooWoos not boobs. Not my fault Fab opened my mind to new things. I mean how would you feel if you waited till ya were 40+ before ya discovered ya can help a gal squirt??? Just goes to show there's always new things you can discover that weren't even ON yer Bucket List.

So I'll see your abs & raise you a Bi MFM with a squirting vag that likes DP. "

pmsl pmsl

over a year ago

"Happy enough with life as it is plus ur only as old as u feel and we dont feel old lol "
who said I feel old But let get real there thing you can't do the same as if us are 21 now xxxx

over a year ago

" Pmsl pmsl "

Wanna play with the big boys oh holy one? Lol

over a year ago

"Happy enough with life as it is plus ur only as old as u feel and we dont feel old lol who said I feel old But let get real there thing you can't do the same as if us are 21 now xxxx "

Who can't? My last one was 23!!!'

over a year ago

" Pmsl pmsl

Wanna play with the big boys oh holy one? Lol "

When are they coming As I don't see them pmsl lol Hope your not flirting with me

over a year ago

lol none of us are old on here we are all as horny as we where at 18 just we know what to do now

over a year ago

"lol none of us are old on here we are all as horny as we where at 18 just we know what to do now "
a other good one there no stopping you the day bet you were away shagging there you stud pmsl lol.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

5hunky guys and me gb ,never seem to be able to pull it all together so if anyone fancies arranging it for me please pm me lol

over a year ago

" Pmsl pmsl

Wanna play with the big boys oh holy one? Lol When are they coming As I don't see them pmsl lol Hope your not flirting with me "

ME? Flirt? Nah. C'mon get nekkid Monsieur Priest & I'll anoint thee with my blessed oils & you may worship at my golden staff.

over a year ago

idea!

over a year ago

"5hunky guys and me gb ,never seem to be able to pull it all together so if anyone fancies arranging it for me please pm me lol "
Now that a dream why has no elis got one

over a year ago

"lol none of us are old on here we are all as horny as we where at 18 just we know what to do now "

Some of us even know stuff we didn't intend to. Mon the oldies! Besides, someone had to show the young uns how it's REALLY done.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"5hunky guys and me gb ,never seem to be able to pull it all together so if anyone fancies arranging it for me please pm me lol Now that a dream why has no elis got one "

Because I'd accommodate my wife to be at the orgy and she could have that and soooo much more

over a year ago

" Pmsl pmsl

Wanna play with the big boys oh holy one? Lol When are they coming As I don't see them pmsl lol Hope your not flirting with me

ME? Flirt? Nah. C'mon get nekkid Monsieur Priest & I'll anoint thee with my blessed oils & you may worship at my golden staff. "

if I ever fancy a man you be first on my list Randy Nice cock mate pmsl

over a year ago

lol i wish man im trying to sort a lift to cjs lol but half the folk going i cant message coz im to young or there not looking for single guys lol. if thats what its like a cjs im gona be sitting on my own till 2 in the morning drinking tea n eating sausage rolls lol

over a year ago

"5hunky guys and me gb ,never seem to be able to pull it all together so if anyone fancies arranging it for me please pm me lol Now that a dream why has no elis got one

Because I'd accommodate my wife to be at the orgy and she could have that and soooo much more "

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

" Pmsl pmsl

Wanna play with the big boys oh holy one? Lol When are they coming As I don't see them pmsl lol Hope your not flirting with me

ME? Flirt? Nah. C'mon get nekkid Monsieur Priest & I'll anoint thee with my blessed oils & you may worship at my golden staff. if I ever fancy a man you be first on my list Randy Nice cock mate pmsl "

Oi! He's mine first lmao

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"lol i wish man im trying to sort a lift to cjs lol but half the folk going i cant message coz im to young or there not looking for single guys lol. if thats what its like a cjs im gona be sitting on my own till 2 in the morning drinking tea n eating sausage rolls lol "

I've heard the sausage rolls are lovely pmsl

over a year ago

"lol i wish man im trying to sort a lift to cjs lol but half the folk going i cant message coz im to young or there not looking for single guys lol. if thats what its like a cjs im gona be sitting on my own till 2 in the morning drinking tea n eating sausage rolls lol

I've heard the sausage rolls are lovely pmsl "

40 bucks they better be

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"lol i wish man im trying to sort a lift to cjs lol but half the folk going i cant message coz im to young or there not looking for single guys lol. if thats what its like a cjs im gona be sitting on my own till 2 in the morning drinking tea n eating sausage rolls lol

40 bucks they better be "

Oh James lol I'm sure you'll have fun

over a year ago

I've heard the sausage rolls are lovely pmsl "

I love to roll a sausage. Very tasty. Must contain real meat tho. It also helps if they're not crusty or flaky.

over a year ago

and have a selection of herbal tea

over a year ago

"lol i wish man im trying to sort a lift to cjs lol but half the folk going i cant message coz im to young or there not looking for single guys lol. if thats what its like a cjs im gona be sitting on my own till 2 in the morning drinking tea n eating sausage rolls lol "
Well you can work your And at cj mate There always looking for a stud there Just watch you don't puff yourself out pmsl lol

over a year ago

40 bucks they better be "

Ooh single mans supplement. Harsh. You come sit next to yer Auld Gay Da & I'll tell you bout a Social where we ended up getting into After 8 at half price & then I was asked to leave for dancing on the table with a Str8 man. Lmfao!

(Another tick off my Bucket List).

By *cotsbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Helensburgh

"Happy enough with life as it is plus ur only as old as u feel and we dont feel old lol "

You can feel 29 (and 35) if you like...

over a year ago

And what the feck happened to my thread I need drugs That better everything look better with iru bru in you pmsl xx

over a year ago

40 bucks they better be

Ooh single mans supplement. Harsh. You come sit next to yer Auld Gay Da & I'll tell you bout a Social where we ended up getting into After 8 at half price & then I was asked to leave for dancing on the table with a Str8 man. Lmfao!

(Another tick off my Bucket List)."

over a year ago

Tandem that does not surprise me in the slightest

over a year ago

40 bucks they better be

was i the straight guy that tends to hapen to me

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Tandem that does not surprise me in the slightest "

Nor me!!!

over a year ago

40 bucks they better be You.not be the first gay guy I have dance with Or the first gay club iv been to Sorry in the end I am str8 I now I am a heart breaker pmsl lol

over a year ago

"And what the feck happened to my thread I need drugs That better everything look better with iru bru in you pmsl xx"
Some1 shout on me

over a year ago

40 bucks they better be

(Another tick off my Bucket List).

was i the straight guy that tends to hapen to me "

Not unless you speak fluent French you weren't. Well you make the most of cj's tonight (tho if you get stuck for a lift gimme a shout. My number is 078........ LOL

over a year ago

"And what the feck happened to my thread I need drugs That better everything look better with iru bru in you pmsl xxSome1 shout on me "
I give up now lol pmsl :

over a year ago

"Tandem that does not surprise me in the slightest "

The laugh was they didn't object when my galpals danced on the tables, yet threw a wobbly when me & the Str8 guy got up on em. Besides, ya know I'll dance anywhere I find/make a space. Lmfho!

over a year ago

"And what the feck happened to my thread I need drugs That better everything look better with iru bru in you pmsl xxSome1 shout on me I give up now lol pmsl : "

Never give up oh holy one. I have to perform last rites.

over a year ago

"And what the feck happened to my thread I need drugs That better everything look better with iru bru in you pmsl xxSome1 shout on me I give up now lol pmsl :

Never give up oh holy one. I have to perform last rites. "

RT wots with the pants mate

That thing looks kinda dangerous lol

over a year ago

I want to salsa... Wait that kinda happened at last social! Hmm I want to be a quarter as good as my pole dancing instructor is, and not wound myself in the process. Bruisings fine, just no damage other than that.

over a year ago

"I want to salsa... Wait that kinda happened at last social! Hmm I want to be a quarter as good as my pole dancing instructor is, and not wound myself in the process. Bruisings fine, just no damage other than that. "
Really great post Not like the shit from the guys Thank you

over a year ago

"Tandem that does not surprise me in the slightest

The laugh was they didn't object when my galpals danced on the tables, yet threw a wobbly when me & the Str8 guy got up on em. Besides, ya know I'll dance anywhere I find/make a space. Lmfho!"

Well you will need to push me off the dance floor Randy pmsl lol

over a year ago

The laugh was they didn't object when my galpals danced on the tables, yet threw a wobbly when me & the Str8 guy got up on em. Besides, ya know I'll dance anywhere I find/make a space. Lmfho!Well you will need to push me off the dance floor Randy pmsl lol"

Ooh smoochie slow dance with a man of the cloth. There's something I've not done before.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

The laugh was they didn't object when my galpals danced on the tables, yet threw a wobbly when me & the Str8 guy got up on em. Besides, ya know I'll dance anywhere I find/make a space. Lmfho!Well you will need to push me off the dance floor Randy pmsl lol

Ooh smoochie slow dance with a man of the cloth. There's something I've not done before.

"

Liar!

over a year ago

Jesus loads a stuff am a fab virgins so they tell me so am just at starting post lol

over a year ago

The laugh was they didn't object when my galpals danced on the tables, yet threw a wobbly when me & the Str8 guy got up on em. Besides, ya know I'll dance anywhere I find/make a space. Lmfho!Well you will need to push me off the dance floor Randy pmsl lol

"

Long as you keep your hands off my ass Then your on randy lol

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Long as you keep your hands off my ass Then your on randy lol "

No way that will happen monk! Lol

over a year ago

"Jesus loads a stuff am a fab virgins so they tell me so am just at starting post lol "

Come & I'll get ya race fit & jumping hurdles as we race towards the finishing line before they put ya out to stud.

over a year ago

"Jesus loads a stuff am a fab virgins so they tell me so am just at starting post lol

Come & I'll get ya race fit & jumping hurdles as we race towards the finishing line before they put ya out to stud. "

no chance your fitter than me. Well at least in your avatar

Lol

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Jesus loads a stuff am a fab virgins so they tell me so am just at starting post lol

Come & I'll get ya race fit & jumping hurdles as we race towards the finishing line before they put ya out to stud. no chance your fitter than me. Well at least in your avatar

Lol "

He'd keep you going all night long!!!!

over a year ago

Come & I'll get ya race fit & jumping hurdles as we race towards the finishing line before they put ya out to stud. no chance your fitter than me. Well at least in your avatar

Lol

He'd keep you going all night long!!!! "

So can the toothache pmsl lol

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Lol

He'd keep you going all night long!!!! So can the toothache pmsl lol"

No, toothache keeps you awake all night long

over a year ago

Lol

He'd keep you going all night long!!!! So can the toothache pmsl lol"

Aww how sweet - open yer mouth for me & I'll check yer teeth & fill ya while I drill ya holy one.

By *adcowWoman
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

mine would be get my first passport and go abroad for the first time and have the only holiday i've had in 10 yr

over a year ago

Lol

He'd keep you going all night long!!!! So can the toothache pmsl lol

No, toothache keeps you awake all night long "

So can I!

over a year ago

Lol

No, toothache keeps you awake all night long "

What is this thread about again I need more drugs pmsl lol

over a year ago

Lol

No, toothache keeps you awake all night long What is this thread about again I need more drugs pmsl lol"

I have those too holy one. Nurse Ratchet gave me double dose & I've saved em up.

The point of the thread, for those of you who are maybe suffering a touch of dementia, is ... What would you like to do BEFORE you get too old.

over a year ago

Remember now Think it your thing stuck in my face putting me off pmsl lol

over a year ago

"Remember now Think it your thing stuck in my face putting me off pmsl lol "

Shall I change it so yer not distracted oh man of the cloth?

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

So, shaving my legs and wearing make up makes me vain...........

Hmmmmm...............ok

over a year ago

"So, shaving my legs and wearing make up makes me vain...........

Hmmmmm...............ok"

I did not say that Your putting words in my mouth And i dont know what randy want to put in pmsl lol

over a year ago

"So, shaving my legs and wearing make up makes me vain...........

Hmmmmm...............okI did not say that Your putting words in my mouth And i dont know what randy want to put in pmsl lol "

You really want me to spell it out???

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"I did not say that Your putting words in my mouth And i dont know what randy want to put in pmsl lol "

Im guessing Randy would be happier with your mouth than mine

over a year ago

"I did not say that Your putting words in my mouth And i dont know what randy want to put in pmsl lol

Im guessing Randy would be happier with your mouth than mine "

Never say never FF

over a year ago

"I did not say that Your putting words in my mouth And i dont know what randy want to put in pmsl lol

Im guessing Randy would be happier with your mouth than mine "

Dont know your is bigger then mine pmsl lol xx

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"Dont know your is bigger then mine pmsl lol xx "

I can see his pic.....yours will be fine

over a year ago

Im guessing Randy would be happier with your mouth than mine Dont know your is bigger then mine pmsl lol xx "

Not the first (or last) I'll hear that line. Lol!

Now can we get back to the point?

What have you NOT tried that you'd like to - or hadn't even considered.

over a year ago

For us to meet a single bi fem on here.

Oh, and to be taken seriously.

over a year ago

"For us to meet a single bi fem on here.

Oh, and to be taken seriously. "

We take eveyone seriously on here Can i eat you lol

over a year ago

this,

and growing older disgracefully

over a year ago

"Happy enough with life as it is plus ur only as old as u feel and we dont feel old lol

this,

and growing older disgracefully "

It not about feeling old It about pushing your body one last time Like climbing a mountain Running a marathon Shag three women that the one time pmsl lol

over a year ago

"Happy enough with life as it is plus ur only as old as u feel and we dont feel old lol

this,

and growing older disgracefully It not about feeling old It about pushing your body one last time Like climbing a mountain Running a marathon Shag three women that the one time pmsl lol "

Il have 5 hunks please lol

over a year ago

this,

and growing older disgracefully It not about feeling old It about pushing your body one last time Like climbing a mountain Running a marathon Shag three women that the one time pmsl lol Il have 5 hunks please lol "

wot if I just shag you 5 times in 5 different outfits

over a year ago

this,

and growing older disgracefully It not about feeling old It about pushing your body one last time Like climbing a mountain Running a marathon Shag three women that the one time pmsl lol Il have 5 hunks please lol "

What have you done with the first 5 Miss lol pmsl

over a year ago

this,

and growing older disgracefully It not about feeling old It about pushing your body one last time Like climbing a mountain Running a marathon Shag three women that the one time pmsl lol Il have 5 hunks please lol wot if I just shag you 5 times in 5 different outfits "

unless u cot 5 cocks then no that wouldnt work

over a year ago

"I am not getting any younger. So is there any thing you,s would like to do before you get pass it. Mines is to have a full set of Abs showing one last time before i get pass it. Which is really hard as you get older So that is mine what,s your,s"

I have a set of abs already mine just happen to consist of one and a half abs lol

over a year ago

Dont think you,s are getting the hang of this thread some how lol

over a year ago

Did anyone?

over a year ago

"Dont think you,s are getting the hang of this thread some how lol "
I did i want 5 hunky guys to come give me a gd lol

over a year ago

"Did anyone? "
Just one he he lol forgot two counting me lol

By *lba couple1Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Not concered with age, just go for it , try what u want , have no regrets xxx

over a year ago

"Not concered with age, just go for it , try what u want , have no regrets xxx"
You got your kit off yet The may is out lol xxx

By *lba couple1Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Lol not seen the hawthorn xxxx

over a year ago

"Lol not seen the hawthorn xxxx"
That ok iv three glasses of wine here mmmmmm lol xxx

By *lba couple1Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Lol had four tonight , hubby a lucky man xxxxx

over a year ago

"Lol had four tonight , hubby a lucky man xxxxx"
Well i would say so I will just wait for the may flower It will be worth the wait lol

By *lba couple1Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Smooth operator xxx

over a year ago

"Smooth operator xxx"
Me never I am really shy be gentle with me plzzzzz lol xxx

over a year ago

"Smooth operator xxxMe never I am really shy be gentle with me plzzzzz lol xxx "
walk by whisteling ..im watching you

By *lba couple1Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Im off toned mmmmmm

By *lba couple1Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

To bed mmmm. Lol

over a year ago

What's this thread about again? Lol!

over a year ago

"Im off toned mmmmmm"
Im off my head So this will be fun lol xxx

over a year ago

"What's this thread about again? Lol!"
God know lol pmsl

over a year ago

i wantto fuck a black woman

over a year ago

"i wantto fuck a black woman

"

There skin is lovely And with your cum on it even better bud nice one

over a year ago

I want to go to a Swingers Club & not be asked to leave when I dance on the tables with a Str8 guy like they did in After 8. Lol!

over a year ago

Well Asda for me.need chicken Any one get the chicken in the bag lovely mmm xxx

over a year ago

"Well Asda for me.need chicken Any one get the chicken in the bag lovely mmm xxx "

Had a few chickens in a bag. Different sorta chicken I'm guessing. Lol!

(Gay joke)

over a year ago

I'm not so sure I have anything left sexually that I haven't tried but want to that said there is a couple of things I'd like to try again lol

But for us the future is about travelling - out mortgage is paid off in 12 years, john can take his final salary pension and the youngest of our kids will be 20 so our plan is to sell up and buy a wee flat and then go and travel the world. We want to travel Europe by train, do Route 66 in a winibago, go on safari in Africa etc etc

It is what makes the daily grind of work worth it lol

over a year ago

"I'm not so sure I have anything left sexually that I haven't tried but want to that said there is a couple of things I'd like to try again lol

But for us the future is about travelling - out mortgage is paid off in 12 years, john can take his final salary pension and the youngest of our kids will be 20 so our plan is to sell up and buy a wee flat and then go and travel the world. We want to travel Europe by train, do Route 66 in a winibago, go on safari in Africa etc etc

It is what makes the daily grind of work worth it lol "

Omg some one with a brain on this forum nice dreams guys Hope they come true Xx,

over a year ago

"I'm not so sure I have anything left sexually that I haven't tried but want to that said there is a couple of things I'd like to try again lol

It is what makes the daily grind of work worth it lol Omg some one with a brain on this forum nice dreams guys Hope they come true Xx, "

Thanks

over a year ago

"Well Asda for me.need chicken Any one get the chicken in the bag lovely mmm xxx

Had a few chickens in a bag. Different sorta chicken I'm guessing. Lol!

(Gay joke)"

The Butcher was asking for you. He had a big chopper to

over a year ago

It is what makes the daily grind of work worth it lol Omg some one with a brain on this forum nice dreams guys Hope they come true Xx, "

oi you sayin am brainless

How rude am the sane one

Shag any1

over a year ago

It is what makes the daily grind of work worth it lol Omg some one with a brain on this forum nice dreams guys Hope they come true Xx, oi you sayin am brainless

How rude am the sane one

Shag any1 "

Sorry forgot about you Your every sane in my book lol

over a year ago

I'd love to buy a wee hasyenda in portugal,on the outskirts of a wee town, 4 bedrooms and a pool, a large decked area with a bar and barbi...and just have a chilled out retirement!

over a year ago

"I'd love to buy a wee hasyenda in portugal,on the outskirts of a wee town, 4 bedrooms and a pool, a large decked area with a bar and barbi...and just have a chilled out retirement! "
A other nice one Again i wish you well in your dream xxx

over a year ago

I just want to see my boys happy and being able to follow their dreams and aspirations !

over a year ago

to win the lotto would help immensely...xx

over a year ago

I like Jamesace's theory on exercise! I didnt read it all. Didnt get past the word " thrust" ....oooffft x

over a year ago

I'm 50 this year. Done just about everything the "wee boy in the playground "wanted to be when he grew up. Drive big trucks, big diggers, ride fast motorbikes and drive fast cars,be a sailor on a warship, be a soldier and go to war. Parachute jumping, scuba diving and played in a band.

Marry a beautiful woman

Then all the adult fantasies, done all them 8-

NOW

Old,overweight, knees shot, grey hair, no six pack(party pack!) a love of alcohol.

Its been eventfull, not done yet, just a lot slower

no pressue, be happy

over a year ago

Oh! And glasses for bad eyesight with reading writing spelling and typing problems

over a year ago

"I'm 50 this year. Done just about everything the "wee boy in the playground "wanted to be when he grew up. Drive big trucks, big diggers, ride fast motorbikes and drive fast cars,be a sailor on a warship, be a soldier and go to war. Parachute jumping, scuba diving and played in a band.

Marry a beautiful woman

Then all the adult fantasies, done all them 8-

NOW

Old,overweight, knees shot, grey hair, no six pack(party pack!) a love of alcohol.

Its been eventfull, not done yet, just a lot slower

no pressue, be happy "

nice post guys

Post new Message to Thread