Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Thoughts ?

Jump to newest

By *amierebel OP   Man
7 days ago

nae danger.

Is it cool on a site like this have friends of the same sex as yourself I get that you ladies may be the talkers and talk each other about site stuff problem/profiles etc but is it cool for a man chat another man just about life’s shit etc ? Again thoughts nae fights (for clarity man is bi and knows I’ve no interest in that sort of thing)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hagira ShagiraWoman
6 days ago

Glasgowish

I've met some of the best friends i couldv'e wished for through this site ,they have helped me through the worst time of my life .they checked in with me daily , much more than vanilla friends did

Friendships can happen in the most unlikely places , i absolutely don't see why it would be any different for 2 males on here x

By *aldandWellhung71Man
6 days ago

Fabville.

"I've met some of the best friends i couldv'e wished for through this site ,they have helped me through the worst time of my life .they checked in with me daily , much more than vanilla friends did

Friendships can happen in the most unlikely places , i absolutely don't see why it would be any different for 2 males on here x"

By *assy LassieWoman
6 days ago

Lanarkshire

We meet friends in the strangest of places. What not here. If you are clear with your boundary then I don't see wht not.

By *j2015Couple
6 days ago

Glasgow

I talk to my wifes FWB on here and offline. I mean if I didn’t like him he wouldn’t be her FWB right?

By *amierebel OP   Man
6 days ago

nae danger.

"I've met some of the best friends i couldv'e wished for through this site ,they have helped me through the worst time of my life .they checked in with me daily , much more than vanilla friends did

Friendships can happen in the most unlikely places , i absolutely don't see why it would be any different for 2 males on here x"

Aww mate. I can relate this much more than I want to agree but yip it’s so mad that mates you've had for years don’t even have a word say you when it comes discussing your problems eh!!

Honestly ngl want meet the bloke for a wee coffee or something just always thought be seen as bi doing that kind stuff but guys actually sound may be fact he appreciates someone to talk to without having jump though some sort hoops

By *amierebel OP   Man
6 days ago

nae danger.

Friendships can happen in the most unlikely places , i absolutely don't see why it would be any different for 2 males on here x

"

By *amierebel OP   Man
6 days ago

nae danger.

"We meet friends in the strangest of places. What not here. If you are clear with your boundary then I don't see wht not.

"

Awww honestly we been clear straight from start when comes boundaries etc not just a show me dick pic please type guy boys actually been sound that was partly hence my question me and boy spoke just normal chat and life and life’s shit for months

By *amierebel OP   Man
6 days ago

nae danger.

"I talk to my wifes FWB on here and offline. I mean if I didn’t like him he wouldn’t be her FWB right? "

In all honesty mate (personal opinion) you genuinely should have first day on someone who may be coming do something that may play a part in your relationships dynamics so yeah completely get you having like them and respect that

By *amierebel OP   Man
6 days ago

nae danger.

"I talk to my wifes FWB on here and offline. I mean if I didn’t like him he wouldn’t be her FWB right?

In all honesty mate (personal opinion) you genuinely should have first “say” on someone who may be coming do something that may play a part in your relationships dynamics so yeah completely get you having like them and respect that "

By *assy LassieWoman
6 days ago

Lanarkshire

"We meet friends in the strangest of places. What not here. If you are clear with your boundary then I don't see wht not.

Awww honestly we been clear straight from start when comes boundaries etc not just a show me dick pic please type guy boys actually been sound that was partly hence my question me and boy spoke just normal chat and life and life’s shit for months "

Go get that coffee. Or a pint😁

By *hagira ShagiraWoman
6 days ago

Glasgowish

Aww mate. I can relate this much more than I want to agree but yip it’s so mad that mates you've had for years don’t even have a word say you when it comes discussing your problems eh!!

Honestly ngl want meet the bloke for a wee coffee or something just always thought be seen as bi doing that kind stuff but guys actually sound may be fact he appreciates someone to talk to without having jump though some sort hoops "

Its the thing I like best about here is the people i've become friends with . i as well as most joined here for sex with no strings or expectations and found something far better ,the sex brought me here but the friendships keep me here .

if youv'e found someone that on the same wavelength as yourself who could be a friend , take the leap grab that cuppa or pint or whatever that maybe , its also refreshing to know that a straight single man isn't freaked out by a bi mans sexual preference , a friends a friend regardless of preferences.

By *amierebel OP   Man
6 days ago

nae danger.

Awww honestly we been clear straight from start when comes boundaries etc not just a show me dick pic please type guy boys actually been sound that was partly hence my question me and boy spoke just normal chat and life and life’s shit for months

Go get that coffee. Or a pint😁"

Aye maybe a wee pint likes been speaking guy a couple years now so think it’s deserved lol

By *amierebel OP   Man
6 days ago

nae danger.

Honestly ngl want meet the bloke for a wee coffee or something just always thought be seen as bi doing that kind stuff but guys actually sound may be fact he appreciates someone to talk to without having jump though some sort hoops

Its the thing I like best about here is the people i've become friends with . i as well as most joined here for sex with no strings or expectations and found something far better ,the sex brought me here but the friendships keep me here .

if youv'e found someone that on the same wavelength as yourself who could be a friend , take the leap grab that cuppa or pint or whatever that maybe , its also refreshing to know that a straight single man isn't freaked out by a bi mans sexual preference , a friends a friend regardless of preferences.

"

It’s proper mad but eh like making friends in the strangest of places not that am saying fabs totally strange

See the fact he’s bi means nothing to me as grew up with a bigger brother who always openly admitted he was bisexual just kind of like ok sound bro!! but yeah in general sexuality or gender etc ain’t something that really takes any affect on me interacting with someone. Thinking could be a good thing aswell as obviously would give me a man in swinging scene I have some form friendship with could lead to better chemistry in a possible threesome dynamic

By *unguy1969ABCMan
6 days ago

Stirling

I try not to think, it hurts my brain

By *amierebel OP   Man
6 days ago

nae danger.

"I try not to think, it hurts my brain "

Haha I’m just an over thinker pal 🤣

By *erfHerder74Man
6 days ago

Greenock

It’s nice to have regular friends on here

The good thing is you can have a wee flirt or a wee hug n kiss when you meet up knowing it’s just that and doesn’t mean you want sex

By *amierebel OP   Man
6 days ago

nae danger.

"It’s nice to have regular friends on here

The good thing is you can have a wee flirt or a wee hug n kiss when you meet up knowing it’s just that and doesn’t mean you want sex"

Well I mean be more a fist bump over the hug and kiss likes but yeah it’s definitely good make friends on here

By *uietbloke67Man
6 days ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

"Is it cool on a site like this have friends of the same sex as yourself I get that you ladies may be the talkers and talk each other about site stuff problem/profiles etc but is it cool for a man chat another man just about life’s shit etc ? Again thoughts nae fights (for clarity man is bi and knows I’ve no interest in that sort of thing)"

Of course it is.

By *acelvisMan
6 days ago

Thurso

[Removed by poster at 13/09/24 15:28:15]

By *acelvisMan
6 days ago

Thurso

I’ve become friends and regularly chat with folk I’ve never met it’s good to have a blether aswell as a bit of fun on occasion

By *j2015Couple
6 days ago

Glasgow

"I talk to my wifes FWB on here and offline. I mean if I didn’t like him he wouldn’t be her FWB right?

In all honesty mate (personal opinion) you genuinely should have first day on someone who may be coming do something that may play a part in your relationships dynamics so yeah completely get you having like them and respect that "

Not sure i agree with first say that definitely belongs to Mrs when it comes to Males, we always have a veto rule for any meet. Be that M, F or MF. If youre not prepared to disappoint your partner to protect yourself you probably shouldn’t be swinging, right?

I meant more that what took them from a regular to an FWB was was our mutual friendship. We can be non sexual friends for prolonged times then play when the chance presents. Thats an FWB right?

By *adcowWoman
5 days ago

kirkcaldy

What they said

By *adcowWoman
5 days ago

kirkcaldy

"Is it cool on a site like this have friends of the same sex as yourself I get that you ladies may be the talkers and talk each other about site stuff problem/profiles etc but is it cool for a man chat another man just about life’s shit etc ? Again thoughts nae fights (for clarity man is bi and knows I’ve no interest in that sort of thing)"

Meeting people socially is especially good for those genuine singles who may be suffering from poor mental health issues or no close friends or family they could discuss some problems they may be having. I had made one close friend through the site who sadly passed, another who committed suicide and my bestie who is just there when I need her and vice versa. Even if her degree of kink play scares the shit out of me lol.

By *osferatu101Man
5 days ago

Ayrshire

"I try not to think, it hurts my brain

Haha I’m just an over thinker pal 🤣"

Over thinker, Pint sinker. Go for it bud 👍

Post new Message to Thread