Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Couples Swapping But Playing In Different Rooms

Jump to newest

By *lasgowHorsey OP   Man
7 days ago

Glasgow

Couples Swapping But Playing In Different Rooms.

Right this one came at me last night when I was checking out couples profiles. A female friend contacted me yesterday wanting to have some fun with me and even maybe another couple. So I thought I'd see what couples were interested for Saturday fun.

Found a few couples, reading their profiles but there was a couple of profiles that the couples state when they meet and decide to have fun swapping, they want to go into separate rooms. For me, I just don't get it, the idea, well my idea of swinging was all together, playing and watching each other having fun.

I don't think its the norm but have seen profiles ask for this and have known a couple of couples do this in the past

What's your view/take on this ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *helamontsCouple
7 days ago

Edinburgh

Not for us.

Much more fun as a shared experience.

Not to mention all the possible scenarios and combinations, safety would be high on the list for us ...

7 days ago

Glasgow

"Not for us.

Not to mention all the possible scenarios and combinations, safety would be high on the list for us ... "

Yeah I genuinely can't think of any reason why you would want swap to have fun and go into separate rooms

By (user no longer on site)
7 days ago

"Not for us.

Not to mention all the possible scenarios and combinations, safety would be high on the list for us ...

Yeah I genuinely can't think of any reason why you would want swap to have fun and go into separate rooms "

We don't get that either.

By *onderheidMan
7 days ago

Scotland

Did it once and had fun but not as fun as swapping in the same room and getting a front row seat

7 days ago

Glasgow

"Couples Swapping But Playing In Different Rooms.

Right this one came at me last night when I was checking out couples profiles. A female friend contacted me yesterday wanting to have some fun with me and even maybe another couple. So I thought I'd see what couples were interested for Saturday fun.

Found a few couples, reading their profiles but there was a couple of profiles that the couples state when they meet and decide to have fun swapping, they want to go into separate rooms. For me, I just don't get it, the idea, well my idea of swinging was all together, playing and watching each other having fun.

I don't think its the norm but have seen profiles ask for this and have known a couple of couples do this in the past

What's your view/take on this ?

"

"Did it once and had fun but not as fun as swapping in the same room and getting a front row seat"

To be honest I wouldn't entertain anyone or couple who would want to do this, even if it meant I'm missing out on fun. There is no point, if I'm with a female and taking her to meet a couple I want to see her enjoying herself with me and the couple, want to see her watch me with the couple and just watching her with the female of the couple or just with the male of the couple or even the couple watching me and my partner playing together.

I must be missing out on something but as experienced as I am I can't figure out what

By *SCouple81Couple
7 days ago

Between Edinburgh and Scottish Borders

We usually play together. However we had fun in separate rooms few times in the past but only with people we knew well. Wouldn't do it at the party but can understand that everyone is different and like different things.

7 days ago

Glasgow

"We usually play together. However we had fun in separate rooms few times in the past but only with people we knew well. Wouldn't do it at the party but can understand that everyone is different and like different things. "

Totally 100% agreed, everyone is different and like different things, each unto their own but thats why I ask, what is is that a couple gets out of swapping in sperate rooms?

I do admit if I'm with someone at a party I'll be in a certain zone/way with them but with them alone is usually totally different

By *azzle99Woman
7 days ago

Newcastle

Is it that they both want the one on one experience with someone new but:

A - they don’t want their partner to see

B - they don’t want to see their partner

C - they feel safe knowing their partner is in same building

D - they enjoy telling the other about it all later

7 days ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 12/09/24 18:56:14]

7 days ago

Glasgow

"Is it that they both want the one on one experience with someone new but:

D - they enjoy telling the other about it all later "

Thanks Razzle99

A & B - Gives off the impression there are insecurities there or jealousy issues or something else etc...

C - Yeah I agree

D - 110% Agree, that is a biggie in the world of swinging

By *ellinever70Woman
7 days ago

Ayrshire

Folks like to do fab their way.

Seems silly to criticise them for that

7 days ago

Glasgow

"Is it that they both want the one on one experience with someone new but:

D - they enjoy telling the other about it all later

Thanks Razzle99

A & B - Gives off the impression there are insecurities there or jealousy issues or something else etc...

C - Yeah I agree

D - 110% Agree, that is a biggie in the world of swinging "

Yeah Rassle99 agree with you points for reasons

By *ittle MonkeysCouple
7 days ago

Kimberley

I would be insanely jealous if I’m not their with my wife when she plays with others

By *bcplCouple
7 days ago

Aberdeenshire

Husband loves it when I play solo without him, I get to go back to him afterwards and tell him all about my naughty fun. The reclaim is insane it just adds another dimension of fun for us 😈

7 days ago

Glasgow

"Husband loves it when I play solo without him, I get to go back to him afterwards and tell him all about my naughty fun. The reclaim is insane it just adds another dimension of fun for us 😈"

I love that as well, met a couple and took the wife back to mines, and even during, made a video call and then deliberately hung up on him and then dropped her home hours later after fun.

Think the couples swap in different rooms is different but then again, I have bene with the female while hubby listened in another room

So its all individuals what they like and into etc...

Post new Message to Thread